The Key- Pt.4

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Guests
Tightly Hogtied

RE: The Key- Pt.4

Unread post by Guests »

Hope this entertains! Again, I ask for serious criticism, not airy fairy comments by people who don't want to upset me. For a start I'm not easily upset! I want to be a great writer of bondage fiction someday.... not just another face in the crowd. I rely on you guys for help in 'showing me the way'. If something's worth doing, it's worth doing well.The Key- a tojo storyChapter FourLying in bed exhausted, Joe’s mind was in turmoil. He was a potential father- he’d just been… raped really! His next-door-neighbour knew enough about his kinky habits to blackmail him, and there was a naked woman tied up on the back verandah. Yes- a naked woman tied up, helpless, gagged and blindfolded on his back verandah. His head was spinning. Closing his eyes made it worse, so he stared wide-eyed at the ceiling. What in the hell was he going to do! It was all too much. A short while ago, his life was uncomplicated and simple.There was something else too- the very woman he’d lived next door to for 2 years turned him on. The same woman who annoyed the crap out of him. The same one who spoke to him like a little kid. She’d gotten him hotter than he’d ever been in his life. Seeing her bound to that verandah post was something else. As for having her kneeling over his bound body, that was more than his brain could comprehend.Going outside, he went to have another look at her. God, she looked hot like that. He could do anything with her. Anything! He turned and paced up and down the lawn. Coming back to her, like a drunk back to the bottle, he stood in front of her yet again. He realised he was stroking himself and was practically on fire. A thought popped into his head. ‘I could relieve this without even touching her- she’d never even know. Maybe then I could think straight.’He’d never made anyone completely helpless before. While a couple of girlfriends had enjoyed ‘rough sex’, he’d been content with holding their wrists over their heads while having his way with them. This however was totally different- she was completely dependent on him. He could do what he liked, for as long as he liked. The feeling of power was a drug, like nothing he’d ever experienced.Going as close as he dared without alerting her to his presence, he soon exploded over the green grass he was kneeling on. The orgasm was so powerful, he fell over. Lying on the damp grass in his jocks, he looked up at her bare legs, roped into immobility. The bindings were so tight he could see the flesh of her thighs bulging between the white ropes. Noticing for the first time she was moaning, he got to his feet, still unsteady and dizzy. Looking closer, he realised she was moving rhythmically, her body seeming to ripple up and down. Again he was stroking himself. He was crazy with lust, unable to think at all. He had to have his way with her, and to hell with the consequences. She couldn’t get any more pregnant.She gave a start as he took the blindfold off. The earplugs came next, then the gag. When she could talk coherently, her first words were ‘Please Joey, I need you now. You can do anything, I’ll never bother you again, I’ll move, I don’t care. Just tie me on your bed and fuck me all night. All weekend.’Tears were running down her face- this tough independent woman was actually crying. ‘I’m so sorry, I’ll get rid of this baby. Please just stay with me tonight. I’ll never ask you for anything again, I swear. No one’s ever tied me up like this, it feels fantastic.’She was thrusting her hips against the implacable grip of the ropes, in a mindless display of  blind lust. It was as if all her maturity and independence had been stripped away by a few tight ropes. He could only stare at her, overcome by his own feelings. With shaking hands he brushed her hair away from one wet cheek and kissed her softly on the lips. Time stood still- it was like those Japanese movies, where the leaf freezes on the way to the ground. There was just him and the bound babe before him. For she was a beauty now. All the bullshit and bravado was gone- it was as if he was seeing her for the first time. Looking in his eyes, she could see what he was going through. ‘Oh God Joey, don’t you know I’d do anything for you.’ His heart melted, blind lust overcame him. With shaking fingers he started undoing the knots holding her against the post. Eventually she was free, her whole body looking like a concertina from dozens of rope marks. Both unsteady on their feet, they made their way inside. His mind was full of images of her- tied to the post, hogtied on the carpet, stretched out on his bed….Like a man dying of thirst, he pushed her down, and tied each limb to the corners of the bed. ‘Don’t expect to be free for a very long time,’ he croaked, his eyes and hands roaming over her skin. She was bucking and writhing, as if the bedspread was too hot to lie on. ‘Please’ was all she said, the look in her eyes making the request crystal clear. With a supreme effort of will, he turned and left the room, saying over his shoulder ‘You can wait.’After a time pacing back and forth around the house, he returned to the bedroom. She was silent now, her hands clenching into fists, and her hips still moving. Her eyes followed him, as he sat down next to her. Looking in her eyes, he gently brushed his hands over her taut waist, and up over her flattened breasts. The noises she was making didn’t sound human. Suddenly he found a rational thought- what greater torture than to be teased by him all night? He could jerk off over her as many times as he wanted, and all she could do was lie there moaning. His resolve began to strengthen- it wasn’t love, it was lust. He had no feelings for this bitch- hell, who did she think she was? Using him for a sperm donor!Suddenly her assurances that she’d leave him alone meant little. Of course she’d say that, she had him just where she wanted! Hah! The strength flooded back into his mind and body. She was going to pay for messing with his mind. He smiled at her, lying naked, helpless and consumed with lust. Trying to come up with a concerned look, he asked her if she had a vibrator. ‘Yeess’ she replied, puzzled. A look of doubt crossed her face. ‘Aren’t you going to take advantage of me?’ ‘My oath I will’ he replied, ‘I need your vibrator first though.’Taking her keys, he went out and left her. Taking his time, he ambled over to her house and retrieved the rubber monster. In the drawer with it was some surprisingly sexy clothing. Apparently she was less of a country bumpkin than she seemed- judging by the leather and lace in her bedroom, she was quite sophisticated. Back in his own place with a bag of her clothes, he took the black latex vibrator out and held it up to her. Staring uncomprehendingly at him, she was silent, wondering what he was up to. She watched as he tied a string onto the fan overhead, and hung the toy so it dangled between her legs, just brushing the spot she ached to fill. With a evil smile, he turned it on it’s lowest setting, and let it go. A small sound escaped from her lips as it made contact, then she arched her head back and began to moan.‘You just enjoy yourself for a while, I’ve got a few things to do’ he said, trying to keep his voice even. Holding her steady for a moment, he kissed her lips before going out. Out in the kitchen, he could still hear her, over the sound of the electric kettle. It was necessary to go out on the back verandah to get away from those delicious sounds. Sipping from the cup, his sightless eyes gazed across the lawn, the images of her tormented body fresh in his mind. A thought hit him- what was that she said? Home movies? By God, that would be something! With an effort, he stayed there until the cup was empty. Back in the bedroom, he replaced the blindfold, on the now sweating, babbling figure stretched out on his bed. ‘I’ll need clean sheets tonight’ he thought, as he carefully teased her nipples and replaced the clamps. Returning with the camera, a whole 20 minutes was spent filming every inch of her, with plenty of close-ups of her agonised face. The final act was to remove the blindfold, and get some more facial shots. The look in her eyes was something he wasn’t going to forget in a hurry. Putting the camera aside, he tried to decide whether to ravish her or just leave her like that until morning. Either way there was to be no sleep for either of them.tojo
tojo38688.8662847222

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Wow, that was really good!  For a person who is still new at writting, this is done very well!  In some ways, I think it's better then my own writting!Bravo!

sweetlisa
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by sweetlisa »

More please Tojo,,,I know this is a good story because i got to the end without even looking to see how much was left. I would like to hear more of her "thoughts".

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Unread post by dodgerfan »

Your writing style is exceptional. You need to write more stories.