Hi there!

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: Hi there!

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Hi there!By Darkraptor1please do not re-post without asking me first!**Oh, hello there!Who am I you ask?  oh, no one in paticular.  My name's not important, considering where I am right now.Wheream I you might ask?  Well, that's simple.  I'm currently tenfeet underground, lying inside a casket.  Oh, and I should alsomention that i'm mummified from head to toe in four layers of whitebandages.What am I doing down here?  Oh my, what a story  Best to go back to the beginning...Forthe past five years of my life, I've...i'm sorry, was, a slave to themost wonderful man i've ever met.  I was homeless at thetime and down on my luck.One day I woke up to the cold air and started walkingthrough the country, trying to see if there was someplace out herewhere I could belong.  I passed by a large house about five milesout of town, surrouned by endless fields of grass.He was reading on the front porch when he saw me. I must have looked pathetic, with filthy clothes, a distant, gazedlook, and the general impression of one who has nothing left.But instead of just watching me, he went out andasked if I needed a place to stay.  I was so delighted that Iimmediatly said yes.  And so he took me in, gave me a place tostay, food to eat, a warm bed to sleep in, and most importantly...hislove.After just a month, my love for him overwhelmed me. I told him I would gladly do anything he asked me to.  My love forhim was so deep that I would follow him to the ends of the earth.He was so suprised and delighted at my proposal.  He gladly accepted my offer and I thus became his personal slave.Unlikemany of those sex stories you read about on the internet, ourrelationship was one of love, trust, and friendship.  I was alltoo happy to constantly wear that latex body suit, the corset, and thegag.  When he gave me his love, when he held me, stroked, andkissed me, I sometimes thought I would die from happiness.  AndI wasn't forced to do anything.  When he cuffed my latex coveredankles in the morning, he would often ask me if I preferred the narrow,modern style of cuffs, or the old, clasp type (if you're curious, Ialways chose the clasp.  So containing!).  He would thensmile and lovingly cuff me, then hug and kiss me, telling me that I wasso beautiful to him.Every night after the day was finished, hewould wrap me up, either in blankets, comforters, or whatever was onhand.  When I was finished, I was litte more then a pillow for himto rest his head on.  But he called me his beloved teddybear.  He would often go to sleep, holding my wrapped and tiedform to his chest.I never slept better in all my life then when I was wrapped and held by him.Ournext five years together were ones of supreme happiness anddevotion to each other.  A few other slaves came in as well, butthey became part of our family, our beloved sisters and brothers. He loved us all unconditionally.  He always had a smile, a grin,or a joke to share with us.And of course, he had his love.But...sometimes life can be cruel.Mymaster died a week ago.  He died of a heart attack.  It wasduring the night, when all of us were asleep in master's bed. While the others held master while they slept, master had wrapped andheld me while both of us slept.When I woke up, I found thatmaster was gone.  All of us, his slaves, cried for hours,clutching the body of the wonderful man who had given us so much, hadgiven so freely without thinking of getting anything back.Yesterday,we had the funeral.  We lay our beloved master to rest.  Butit was not a single funeral.  For it was a double funeral.Ihad known master the longest out of all of us.  I love him so muchthat I can't stand to be without him.  I long to feel his armsaround me again.  And I felt weak, very weak.  Deep down, Iknow that my time on this earth is very limited.  The end wascoming, and coming very soon.  So I talked to my fellow slaves,and we came to an agreement.  I would follow my master to thegrave.The night before the funeral, I took off my clothes forthe last time in my life, and lay down on a table.  My fellowslaves came to me, and they gently bound and wrapped me in thesebandages that now contain me.  I was wrapped head to toein four layers of these soft, smooth bandages.  When the laststrip was stitched in, and when I lay still, I was ready to be buriedwith master.  Such an honor was given to me.My fellowslaves carried my bound and mummified form to the backyard, where wewould bury master.  I did not see any of this, for my eyes aresealed forever behind these wrappings.  I was placed into a plainwooden coffin that I had picked out the night before.  The otherslaves were very gentle as they lay me down, tucked me in, and placed apillow under my head.I was comfortable, and I was calm as they placed the lid onto my coffin, and nailed it down.I heard little of what happened next, though I can easily see it.  I was lowered into the deep grave that had been dug.  I was to lie at the bottom.  When the coffin came to rest on the earth, my master’s coffin was lowered onto mine.  When both coffins were in the grave, dirt and earth were poured on.  This went on for an hour, until at last both master and I were sealed in.That was yesterday.  Now, I lie here in my coffin, bound and wrapped to the point of immobility, just as master always wanted.I am at peace here, wrapped and secured.  I cannot move, nor will my body ever move again.  These bandages are comfortable, warm, and soothing.  I feel very safe, very protected.  I am safe within my cocoon.And though my body may be still forevermore, I have found a freedom that few have, or ever, will find.So that’s my story.  Do you like it?  I hope you do.  Do you think I’m mad?  I wouldn’t be surprised if you think so.  But you do not know the true depths of love, love that one is willing to die for.How much longer will I last here in my private coffin?  I do not know.  Probably another day or two.  Afterthat I will slowly slip away from this physical life and re-join myearthly master on the other side.  Already he has come tome.  I've felt his presnce, felt his warm touch on myshoulder.  I've felt peace and happiness, the kind that I only gotwhen he was with me.  And i've heard him too.  When I wasdozing a few minutes ago, before you came down here, I saw him in adream.He was just as he was in life.  Happy, caring, andloving.  He was so delighted to see me.  He told me that Iwould be with him in heaven soon, where we could be together forever ifwe wished.  With the love that I felt, I have no doubt that it washim.  What of the other slaves you ask?  Well,we talked before I was wrapped and buried, and they all agreed thatwhen the next one was close to dying, the others would bury him or herin this same grave, on top of us.  The process will continue until all of us are together again in this grave.But for now, this is a private place with my lover and master.  Though he has passed on, I still love him dearly.  And I will soon be with him, and we will be together in love forever.  I suppose you’ll be wanting to leave now.  After all, it is quite dark in here.  I don’t mind it, but you might.  Oh, so you’re going?  Very well.  I hope you have a happy and enjoyable life ahead of you.  May you find much love from others, and may you give love as well.  A person gave love to me, and I was truly blessed.Oh, one more thing.  Before you go, could you please rub my crotch?  Yes, I know it sounds weird, but…well…you know…Ohh, oh yes!  Oh yes, pleasesseeeee keep doing thatttttt….OH!  OH!  OH!AIEEMMEAFFFPHHHMMPPHHHHPhew…thanks.  You have no idea how incredible that was.  I think…*gasp*  I’m going to sleep now.Goodbye, and farewell!Darkraptor138658.655462963

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Quite funny! I like it
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

tiedash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedash »

Even though this story was as grim as they come, I did enjoy it.It was written with quite a lot of passion, which I likeIt was very gentle how the slave met her end....at least she died happy so to say.Makes me wonder though, did she meet her master in bondage heaven?tiedash....

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

[quote="tiedash"] Makes me wonder though, did she meet her master in bondage heaven?[/quote]I went in and added a small part regarding your question.Darkraptor138651.9558333333

tiedash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedash »

Thanks Rap, your'e a gent!tiedash....

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

I went back and added another edit to the story, this time adding a cancer element.  Hopefully, it explains the woman's devotion to master just a little bit more. Darkraptor138653.5276388889

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

To be totally honest I prefered the previous version.That love seemed more pure to me. I mean: she didn't love just him because he paid somenthing for her, and besides, she traded more than an half year of existence for him.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Really?  I thought the idea that she had been given some treatment for cancer would give her another reason to love him even more.  And she loves him before he does the cancer treatment.  As i'm trying to decide if the cancer subplot will stay in, what do other people think of the idea?

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

I'm not sure about the cancer subplot.. if master died of a heart attack that's grim enough. Could there be such a thing as too much "realistic" grimness?

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

And what if instead the cure has worked?This idea came into my mind as a sadist irony.But then I thought she had wasted all the efforts of her master and the doctors by sealing herself right when she was goind to die if they have done nothing.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

After thinking about it, it appears that the cancer sub-plot didin'twork.  Therefore, I went back and removed it.  Anotheradvantage of having people read a story and commenting on it beforesending it on to Gromet!