Crossdressers nightmare or dream

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Crossdressers nightmare or dream

Unread post by bisubcross »

This is my little attempt at writing. I would appreciate any critisisms be they good or bad. Slowly my mind came into focus. Feeling groggy I tried to remember what my last thought was. I seem to remember my girlfriend with a strange smile on her face as passed out. As my mind began to focus more I realized things were not good for me. I could not see anything as my eyes were covered in a blindfold. My jaws ached from a very large ball, held in my mouth with a very tight strap that cut into the corner of my mouth. I could feel that I was standing bent over, but I was not leaning on anything. I could feel my body being supported by rope wrapped around my chest holding me up and my waist holding me up and pulling me back. Around my neck I could feel a collar, it appeared to be attached to something keeping me from standing upright. Like my jaws my shoulders were screaming in pain. My arms were tied behind my back at the elbows, pulled closer together than I ever thought they could go. My wrists were tied tightly together and I could feel my fingers interlaced and taped tightly all the way to the wrist. A tether of some sort pulled my arms up and forward putting all that pressure on my shoulders. My legs were held wide apart by spreader bars attached between my ankles and knees.Standing was not easy in the shoes I was wearing, they were tight pumps with five inch heels. It was at this point that I came to realize that my girlfriend must have found my clothing stash. I could mentally picture what I was wearing. Along with the shoes I could feel my legs covered in stockings held up by a gater belt. A pair of thong panties and bra compleated my undergarments. Topping it all off was a silk blouse along with a silk swing skirt. On my head held in place by the gag and blinfold was my only wig, blond with lots of long spiral curls. As I said things were not good for me and as I heard a door open they were about to get worse. I could hear someone enter and then the shrill laughter of my girlfriend."Well"she said"I bet you feel nice and sexy in those clothes you have been hiding from me. Or should I say you thought you were hiding from me. I found them almost a year ago as well as your bondage magazines. I have to say at first I was appaled at them until I did some research on the internet. It was there that I found out about the world of femdom. And now you will find out as well"I could feel my blindfold being removed and as my eyes gradually adjusted I looked around. The room looked like one of the dungeons I had seen in the bondage magazines and on the internet. In one corner was a cage, in the other a large wooden chair bolted to the floor with with tiedowns all over it. A large St. Andrews cross was against one wall. Assorted gags, straps, crops, paddles, floggers and clamps were hanging on another wall. Standing in front of me was a vision of beauty. It was my girlfriend in a latex crocthless catsuit. On her feet were knee high pvc boots with six inch metal spike heels. Her raven colored hair done in curls just like my wig. "Well, how do you like what I did to my spareroom" she said as that strange smile came across her face again.She turned around and walked to a side of the room I had not yet looked at. It had a table against the wall with an assortment of dildos and buttplugs along with a strapon harness. She picked up a buttplug that looked like it was going to hurt going in. She opened a large jar of lub and dipped the plug into it. Once again that smile came across her face as she heard me making protest noises through the gag. She walked behind me and I felt her lift up my skirt and pull the thong aside. Then I felt the tip of the plug start to enter me, as she twisted and pushed.I screamed into the gag and just when I thought I was about to rip open I felt it pop into place. Then she turned the dial on it and it started vibrating. She then went to the other wall and picked up a crop. She stood in front of me and I felt her releasing the ropes around my chest. When she did this I felt the pain in my shoulders increase as my body sagged down. I immediatly tried to pull up but was limited to how far I could go by the collar around my neck. She reached across me and turned the vibration all the way up sending waves of incredible sensations throughout my whole body. Then I felt the sting of the crop on my ass and yelped through my gag. Three more quick stinging hits had me leaning forward trying to escape the crop and relieve the aching in my arms. I felt her hands at the back of my head and the straps of the gag coming loose. I could not seem to open my mouth wide enough to spit out the gag and I felt her pry her fingers behind it and pull. The ball came loose and I moaned in pain as I tried to move my mouth. She stepped up to me so her pussy was right in my face and said to me"Make me cum my little sissy slut, and be quick about it, I have things to do." I felt he sting of the crop on my ass and began to lick for all I was worth. She held the back of my head with her other hand as she rained down blows with the crop on my ass. She stepped forward against me, pushing me further back increasing the pressure on my shoulders. Between the pain there and the stinging on my ass it was hard to concentrate but I had to or it would get worse. After what seemed like hours I felt her begin to shudder and hear her moan. The blows with the crop picked up speed and so did I, and then the blows stopped as she moaned loudly and grabbed my head with both hands in what must have been an incredible orgasm.She released my head and I sagged forward, till I felt the pull on my shoulders and immediatly pulled back up. I felt the sting of the crop again and opened my mouth to yell, but instead felt the ballgag being pushed back into my mouth. The muscles of my jaws screamed out in protest but it was useless as the straps were pulled unmercifully tight cuttting into the sides of my mouth again. I looked up at her with pleading eyes and she just laughed and said" Well honey, you did an allright job there but all that did was make me more horny. Since that pathetic little dick of yours will never satisfy me I guess I'll have to go looking elsewhere."She then left the room and shut the door leaving me standing there in my predicament. After maybe an hour I heard the door open and she came back in. She looked even better than before dressed in a black leather miniskirt, a sleeveless black leather low cut top. and black patent leather highheel pumps with ankle straps.She looked unbelievably hot and I knew she would have no trouble getting picked up. She smiled and said"Don't worry, I have a little treat for you as well" With that she put the blindfold back on and left me there with the buttplug still buzzing in my ass and me trying to keep from falling and pulling my shoulders out.I have no idea how long it was before she returned but it felt like an eternity. The plug in my ass was down to a low buzz that was quite annoying and my shoulders were on fire. I heard her come into the room and she was not alone."Hi honey I'm home. I went down to that BDSM club downtown and had a great time. Met lots of wonderful people including these guys who agreed to help me out." She then removed my blindfold and as my eyes adjusted I saw her standing there with two men behind her inflating an air mattress. When they were finished they came over and taking her by the hands walked her over to the mattress and began removing her clothes while kissing and caressing her. When she was nude they removed their clothes revealing two very large cocks attached to two well chiseled bodies. My girlfriend smiled that strange smile again and said"I promised you a treat honey, and a treat you shall have." She then stood up and went over to the table. She picked up the strapon harness and choose a large dildo from the group. Coming up behind me I felt her remove the buttplug, and not to gently either. I then heard the sound of lube being squeezed from a bottle and felt it dripping into my ass. Both the men stood up and came over. One removed my gag and grabbing my jaw forced my mouth open and pushed his cock into my mouth while the other held my head still. Over my shoulder I heard my girlfriend giggle then say"Now your my little slut, honey, I sure hope you like it because this is what the rest of your life is going to be like." With that she slowly slid the dildo in, making me her slut for life.

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

*considers*the settings and bondage are fairly well described.  to me thewriting does not really "flow", but this is something that only comeswith time and practice, so if this is your first story then dont worryabout it :)i would say the biggest problem with this story is that there is nobackground.  things suddenly start, but the history of thesepeople is never really filled in.  you have not told me anythingabout either of them to make me care about them as people.in this story i would expect to care about the man, and to besympathetic to his plight, but that requires some form of connectionwith him, which requires some knowledge of him.his girlfriend is just as much of a mystery.  the room she hasprepapred was obviously the result of a lot of work, yet we are givenno insight into this, or her motivations.do you see what i am getting at here?  also, rember that this issimply my opinion :)  writing is something of an art form, sothere are no absolute right and wrong answers, there are simplydifferent opinions and views.personally i want to care about the people in a story, and for thestory to have a happy ending, so i am not the ideal target audiencehere :)

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

I like it, especially the ending.  "For life" stories usually grab my attention very quickly!Just out of curiosity bisubcross, do you mind if I try doing an edit/second draft of this?  I can see some ways in which it can be improved.

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Feline-Thank you, as I said any positive or negitive criticism is greatly appreciated. I find that negitive is the best way to learn where the mistakes are. I can see what you are saying about creating a background and making people connect with the characters, basicly getting the reader involved. As far as getting the story to flow, that will come with pratice as you said. Thanks for the help.Darkraptor-Glad you liked it although after rereading it I have to agree with Feline. And yes you are more than welcome to edit it. That would help me to see where improvments could come in. Writing and linguistics have never been one of my better skills, my brain always seems to work better with things like mathmatical computations.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Don't be afraid to make mistakes, as all authors do.  Your work does get better the more you do it.  Looking back at some of my origional stories, I'm quite embaressed when I read them.  Anyway, here's my revision of your story. Ugh...where...where was I?Slowly my mind came into focus.  What was going on?  I felt so groggy...was I poisoned? I tried to remember what my last thought was. I seem to remember my girlfriend with a strange smile on her face as I passed out. As my mind began to focus more I realized with a chill that things were not looking good for me. I could not see anything as my eyes were covered in a blindfold. My jaws ached from a very large ball, held in my mouth with a very tight strap that cut into the corner of my mouth. I could feel that I was standing up, bent over, but I was not leaning on anything.  My body was being supported by a rope wrapped around my chest, holding me  and my waist up and pulling me back.  By shifting my neck, I could feel a cold, steel collar around my throat, appearently attached to something that was keeping me from standing upright. Like my jaws my shoulders were aching. My arms were tied behind my back at the elbows, pulled closer together than I ever thought they could go. My poor wrists were tied tightly together and I could feel my fingers interlaced and taped tightly all the way to the wrist. A tether of some sort pulled my arms up and forward, putting all that pressure on my shoulders. My legs were held wide apart by spreader bars attached between my ankles and knees.Standing was not an easy task, considering the shoes I was wearing.  They were tight pumps with five inch heels. It was at this point that I came to realize that my girlfriend must have found my clothing stash and decided to have some fun dressing me up.  Along with the shoes I could feel my legs covered in stockings held up by a gater belt. A pair of thong panties and bra compleated my undergarments. Topping it all off was a silk blouse along with a matching swing skirt.  My blond, curly wig was held in place on my head.As one could guess, things were not looking good for me.   I heard a door open, and guessed that things were about to get worse.  As all was darkness, I could only listen to what was going on.  Someone entered, and I heard the shrill laughter of my girlfriend."Well"she said.  "I bet you feel nice and sexy in those clothes you've have been hiding from me.  Or should I say, you thought you were hiding from me?  I found them almost a year ago as well as your bondage magazines."  She chuckled.  "I have to say at first I was appaled at them until I did some research on the internet.  It was there that I found out about the wonderful world of femdom. And now you will find out as well"I could feel my blindfold being removed.  Bright light assaulted me, and as my eyes gradually adjusted I looked around. The room we were in looked like one of the dungeons I had seen in the bondage magazines and on the internet. In one corner was a cage, in the other a large wooden chair bolted to the floor with with tiedowns all over it. A large St. Andrews cross was against one wall. Assorted gags, straps, crops, paddles, floggers and clamps were hanging on another wall. Standing in front of me was a vision of beauty, and a dream come true. It was my girlfriend in a latex crocthless catsuit.  Oh how beautiful she was!  On her feet were knee high pvc boots with six inch metal spike heels. Her raven colored hair done in curls just like my wig. "Well, how do you like what I did to my spareroom?" she said as that strange smile came across her face again.Turning around, she walked to a side of the room I had not yet looked at.  It had a table against the wall with an frightening assortment of dildos and buttplugs along with a strap-on harness. She picked up a enormous buttplug that looked like it was going to hurt going in. She opened a large jar of lubricant and dipped the plug into it. Once again that smile came across her face as she heard me making protests through the gag. She walked behind me and I felt her lift up my skirt and pull the thong aside.  There was a pause, and then I felt the tip of the plug start to enter me, as she twisted and pushed.I screamed into the gag and just when I thought I was about to rip open I felt it pop into place.  And as if my luck couldn't get any worse, there was a motor on it!  She turned the dial on "high" and it started vibrating.  She then went to the other wall and picked up a crop. She stood in front of me and I felt her releasing the ropes around my chest. When she did this I felt the pain in my shoulders increase as my body sagged down.  I immediatly tried to pull up but was limited to how far I could go by the restrictive collar around my neck. She reached across me and turned the vibration all the way up sending waves of incredible sensations throughout my whole body.  Then I felt the sting of the crop on my ass and yelped through my gag.  Three more quick stinging hits had me leaning forward trying to escape the crop and relieve the aching in my arms.  I felt her hands moving around at the back of my head.  The movement was followed with the straps of the gag coming loose.  I couldnt open my sore and aching mouth wide enough to spit out the gag.  Seeing this, my girlfriend reached in and pulled. The ball came loose and I moaned in pain as I tried to move my aching mouth. She stepped up to me so her pussy was right in my face.  She grinned devilishly as she whispered, "Make me cum my little sissy slut, and be quick about it, I have things to do." I felt he sting of the crop on my ass and began to lick for all I was worth. She held the back of my head with her other hand as she rained down blows with the crop on my ass. She stepped forward against me, pushing me further back, increasing the pressure on my shoulders. Between the pain there and the stinging on my ass it was hard to concentrate but I had to, or it would get worse. After what seemed like hours I felt her begin to shudder and hear her moan. The blows with the crop picked up speed and so did I, and then the blows stopped as she moaned loudly and grabbed my head tightly with both hands in what must have been an incredible orgasm.She shivered with excitment, and released my head.  I sagged forward till I felt the pull on my shoulders and immediatly pulled back up. I felt the sting of the crop again and opened my mouth to yell, but instead felt the ballgag being pushed back into my mouth. The muscles of my jaws screamed out in protest but it was useless as the straps were pulled unmercifully tight cuttting into the sides of my mouth again. I looked up at her with pleading eyes and she just laughed and said "Well honey, you did an allright job there but all that did was make me more horny."  She walked in place, thinking to herself.  "Since that pathetic little dick of yours will never satisfy me I guess I'll have to go looking elsewhere."Leaving the room, she shut the door, leaving me standing there in my predicament.  A dreadfully slow hour creeped by.  My entire body was protesting mightily against the predicament it found itself in.  But alas, I could do nothing.After an hour I heard the door open and she came back in. She looked even more beautiful than before, dressed in a black leather miniskirt, a sleeveless black leather low cut top. and black patent leather highheel pumps with ankle straps.  She looked unbelievably hot and I knew she would have no trouble getting picked up. She smiled.  "Don't worry, I have a little treat for you as well" With that she put the blindfold back on and left me there with the buttplug still buzzing in my ass and me trying to keep from falling and pulling my shoulders out.I have no idea how long it was before she returned but it felt like an eternity.  The plug in my ass was down to a low buzz that was quite annoying and my shoulders were on fire.  I heard her come into the room and she was not alone."Hi honey I'm home. I went down to that BDSM club downtown and had a great time.  Met lots of wonderful people including these guys who agreed to help me out."  She then removed my blindfold and as my eyes adjusted I saw her standing there with two disturbingly large men behind her, inflating an air mattress. When they were finished they came over and taking her by the hands, walked her over to the mattress and began removing her clothes while kissing and caressing her.  When she was nude they removed their clothes revealing two very large cocks attached to two well chiseled bodies.  My girlfriend smiled that strange smile again.  "I promised you a treat honey, and a treat you shall have." She then stood up and went over to the table. Picking up the strap-on harness and a large dildo from the group, she came up behind me.  I felt her remove the buttplug, and not to gently either.  It was a blessed relief to have it removed.  My body gave a loud sigh as I relaxed.But then I then heard the sound of lube being squeezed from a bottle and felt it dripping into my ass.  Not again!  Both the men stood up and came over. One removed my gag and grabbing my jaw, forced my mouth open and pushed his cock into my mouth while the other held my head still.  I shouted in disgust.  Over my shoulder I heard my girlfriend giggle then say "Now you're my little slut, honey.  I sure hope you like it because this is what the rest of your life is going to be like." With that she slowly slid the dildo in, making me her slut for life.

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Thank you Darkraptor, I can see where the usage of more paragraphs keep everthing flowing a lot better. Also a few more descriptive phrases. I'll keep these things in mind when I make my next attempt.

tiedash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedash »

I think to write a good story takes a lot of dedication and time.I myself have only recently started to write, mainly reports on real life experiences.I know I have a lot to learn as others such as bisubcross do as well, but by posting stories and getting feedback from others such as Feline, Gromet and Darkrapter1 is a good form of education.As D'Ream once said, "things can only get better!"I can only say thankyou to all who do take the time to write and post their stories...no matter how good or bad they are.Let's face it, Gromet's and GaggedUtopia's sites probably wouldn't exist without them.....tiedash....

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

OK- this is my first time in the author's corner- I saw the title of the story & was intrigued....Well, I liked it Bisubx- you weren't clear on whether it's your first story? I wouldn't give up writing if I was you- you've got the makings of a good writer. I thought the title was a bit clunky- just 'Xdressers nightmare' or something a little simpler works for me. The paragraph thing helped- sort of gives readers time to draw breath! I'm no critic, I can only say what I think, after reading HEAPS of stuff, but I can see writing is an art form. I'm thinking it's almost there......Maybe a slightly understated description might have worked better? Don't forget to leave something to the reader's imagination! So- how was my first attempt at criticism?? (Ha ha)Conclusion: I liked it- it's almost there- if it's your first story, it's a pretty good effort. The scenario impressed me too.tojo

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Thank you Tojo, they say practice make perfect, and I shall continue to practice. I have a few ideas for some more stories in my head that I shall work on bringing to the light of day.

sweetlisa
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by sweetlisa »

Any story about crossdressing is a good story in my book,,,specially with the r e s t r a i n t s. heehee

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

Yes I very good flowing story, and the one thing that makes it a good read is that I can see myself in the action. cagedsgt