You can trust us

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
chryslerman
Tightly Hogtied

RE: You can trust us

Unread post by chryslerman »

You can Trust Us By: ChryslermanI have a friend, Rodney, who is also a bondage Top. Mine to be exact. He was fully aware of my likes/dislikes and what could get me going. My dreams, desires, all of it. That’s how I ended up where I am now, in the situation I am in. Let me start at the beginning… CHAPTER ONE Living in an apartment, in a building owned by him, I took care of his Maintenance, and I had a nice quiet place of my own, with more than enough room for a dungeon inside. I was a frequent guest in the dungeon in my own home. Rodney even had some friends come and play too. Sometimes as bottoms, sometimes as tops to help him work me over. Both Rodney and I knew I had a very strong inclination as a bottom right up to the point of being slave material. I would spend a lot of time in different inescapable forms of bondage. I love isolationism, mummification, leather, rubber, and latex especially latex! Many times I was put into Latex Bondage and in it for days at a time. Usually long weekends and such. Rodney over time started to introduce more people that he had met into bondage, and long-term restraint. Many also were deeply into Leather, chains, and latex. One weekend, I met a pair of guys that Rodney had brought in, both good-looking and very well built. They had told us that they worked at a private mental hospital and were Psychology Graduate Students. They were familiar with many types of restraint, and brought samples with them. I loved every minute of the time I was in them. They had continued to come and visit us, and ‘play’ with me a couple weekends a month for almost 2 months. Rodney kept talking about different plans they had been discussing before each visit. He said I would like the next visit in about 3 days. CHAPTER TWO “Hello, Masters Chad and Brandon, Sirs.” I said as they came Friday evening. They came in and we went about our playtime over the weekend, and yes, I enjoyed it very much. They were going to be leaving Monday afternoon, as they were in the work portion of their graduate work. No classroom work necessary. They worked at a Private Mental Hospital an hour or so away up in the next state, and I was told they were on the night shifts there, and would be for the next year or so, until they wrote their thesis and got their doctorates. I thought that that would be a neat job to have, and that being around all of that equipment could be a real turn-on. They agreed, and then talked to themselves for a minute. Then they asked a question that about took my breath away; “Would you like to see for yourself?” What could I say? “YES!!!” Rodney was there, and thought that it was a great idea himself. They then told me that I wouldn’t need anything, but the only way for me to be able to be inside was if I signed myself in for 24hr Voluntary Observation. After that they could either bring me back or Rodney could be called and he could come and get me. “No problem.” I said. I would do about anything to get to try this. Chad went out to their Durango (Black with Dark Tinted Windows) and came back with this beautiful Heavy Gauge Latex Straitjacket. I was informed that they used it to transport ‘patients’ for the hospital, not only for their safety, but for the patients as well, to keep them from hurting themselves.  They could easily subdue someone themselves, but its made to keep the patient confined in a nice cozy long-term restraint. So I was stripped, my clothes put into a small duffle bag, and I was put into the straitjacket.  I asked if I could stay in it all night, and try out other things the next day; they looked at each other and then agreed. I was put up into the back seat, sinking into the plush black leather seat, and I was secured in a seatbelt and my feet were attached to hidden cuffs. They then took a heavy rubber muzzle, and secured it tightly about my head, cutting off all speech. “All set?” Brandon asked. I nodded affirmative, and looked over at Rodney, who had a strange look on his face, and waved to me. Then we were off! CHAPTER THREE On the trip they quietly spoke to each other, occasionally looking in my direction. After about an hours drive, we turned off into a driveway going back into the woods, and through a large gate that they had to put an access card in to open. We then drove up to a side entrance to the building and Chad got out and closed a tall chain link fence around the Durango and locked it shut. He then started to get me out while Brandon took a key chain and started to open a large steel door with 3 big deadbolts in it. I was practically carried inside and Brandon then took the keys and locked the door from the inside. I was set down in a special heavy leather reclining type wheelchair. I had my legs attached to the frame and my chest had large straps wrapped around me to hold me to the chair.
“Is he ready? Good. Take him into room 2.” Chad said, as he walked thru a door he just unlocked. Brandon began pushing me thru the door and I saw Chad walk into what looked like an office just down the hall. I was wheel up to a door, and Brandon pushed me thru and then locked the door behind me, and put the key in his pocket. 
“I need to get you ready for your stay here, Jay. I want your word that you will not harm me or yourself, as I begin to release you and begin prep-ping you for your visit.” 
“You have my word.” I said. 
“You are a Temporary Mental Patient here and will be treated as such. In a moment Chad will come in with some forms you must sign, admitting yourself and allowing us to take you under our care for temporary observation.” 
“Certainly!” I said, giving him a wink. He then undid my right arm from the wrist to elbow so that I would be able to sign the papers. As soon as he was done, Chad walked in with a clipboard full of papers for me to sign. He pointed to a few different places for me, and I signed them all as directed. Just as I finished, the pen and clipboard was taken away, and all of a sudden an air gun was put to my neck and I was given an injection.
“What are you doing?” I said somewhat weakly.
“Oh settle down boy!” Said Brandon enthusiastically. “We’re the ones in control. We were before, are now, and in the future. So calm down. This was a strong sedative we administered. Helps us get you ready that much more easy.”
“You jerks! I didn’t want that!” I tried shouting in frustration. All I did was make them smile that much more at me.
“Oh now. Sounds like he needs to be calmed down even more. Think we can handle that Chad?” Asked Brandon. “This mild sedative should handle that.” Chad said, taking a syringe and stabbing it in my arm. I immediately became drowsy and somewhat dizzy. I tried asking why they did that, because I was in no way any kind of threat. But I no longer had any real control of my speech. “This sedative should keep you awake and aware, but your body should be pretty well useless, even if you weren’t strapped down.” I began to feel frightened, and they began to release me from all of my bindings. They could do anything to me, and we all knew it. I was stripped down to absolutely nothing, and then Chad proceeded to catheterize me and give me an enema to clean me out. Then I was looking at a large mass of Latex! It was smooth, shiny, thick, heavy and beautiful looking!
“With you down to nothing, the feel of the rubber and latex should be more sensational feeling.” Said Chad “And will enable us to wrap you up in your jacket even tighter, too.” Piped in Brandon. Brandon held me up as Chad began dressing me first in skintight latex pants, and then a sleeveless latex shirt. The hose from the catheter being fed through a special hole in the pants for that purpose. Then, Chad grabbed my hard-on, and said; “Well, well, well. What have we here?” With a big smile. Then Brandon tried too, and smiled himself. “That sort of behavior may just get your stay here extended, boy.” Said Chad.  “What are these two idiots talking about?” I thought. I could barely manage to think somewhat straight. Then they came in with an IV and attached it to my upper right arm. Then I was stood up, and Chad began pulling a thick, heavy latex leg sheath up my legs and pulled the straps tight at my ankles, below my knees, above the knees and around my waist. Then they brought out this big, beautiful mass of latex, with straps everywhere on it! “Oh my God” was all I could think as it brought to me. All of my fantasizing about being in such a thing was coming true! They must have sensed my excitement, both from increased pulse and respiration. I doubt they could see anything down below as buried under layers of latex that it was. They told me to relax, it was just a jacket. I was placed into the jacket, which came down almost to my knees, and I was strapped into it, tight. And then they made it even tighter, constantly tightening, and retightening all of the straps. The shear pleasure of the experience was totally overwhelming. Even with a catheter, I had a pulsing hard-on. Finally, I couldn’t hold it anymore, and I had a massive orgasm.  They both laughed. “Yep, an extensive stay seems to be in order.” Chad said. My arms were tightened even more around me, and a heavy padded muzzle was buckled around my head, and breathing tubes were placed in my nose. I was getting rather worried by this point. Then a heavy latex hood was pulled over all of it, and the tubes were pulled through the appropriate holes in the hood, and everything was ready. I was then carried over to a stretcher with a thick padded latex cover on it. I was laid down on it and more straps were brought over me securing me to the stretcher.
Once that was done, more straps were attached to my head holding it down securely as well. 
“I think he’s ready. Don’t you, Chad?”  “I believe so, lets go.” The door was unlocked and I was rolled out through it. Down a somewhat darkened hallway, that I could barely see through small lenses in the hood. I was taken into an elevator and we descended quite a ways, to somewhere well below the hospital. I was then pushed down another hallway about 50 feet. Then Brandon opened a door and I could smell Latex! I was strapped inescapably in latex, to a stretcher, about to go into a room hidden away in the bowels of a hospital, that has the unmistakable smell of latex too. I must have been squirming a lot to check out my surroundings, because they told me to take it easy, and that they had me. It echoed inside of my head. Yes they had me. I couldn’t move if I had 5 times my own strength! I felt them undoing some straps, but nothing was getting any looser. They were unstraping the pad from the stretcher! I was lifted up and carried into this cube shaped room with nothing but latex everywhere! The walls, ceiling, floor, the door, everything was padded latex! I was carried to the middle of this room and laid on the floor, the pad and me, sinking slightly into the padded latex floor. I was slightly surprised that I wasn’t strapped down to the floor, but then, I couldn’t move anywhere anyway. With my love of it all, all I could think for my 24-hour stay was that this is “Heaven”. “Jay.” Chad said, “It is now obvious to us that it is in your best interest to have us extend your confinement here. You’ve left us no choice. Simply said, the signs that you have just shown us since we’ve brought you here indicate that you can now consider this your permanent place of residency, with no possibility of release. You have signed legal documents that put you under our care and we will see that you receive said care. Right now, and quite frankly, I’m sure we always will; consider you as a threat not only to yourself, but also to society. If you at all disagree, we are witnesses, and so is Rodney, that you are very much in need of care. But, not to worry. You can no longer hurt yourself or anyone else, the straitjacket and straps will see to that. You no longer have any rights here, as you’ve signed them all away to us upstairs. Brandon and I will be personally managing your case. We will be with you every step of the way, and we do mean every step!” I could sense them smiling. They both reached down and rubbed my groin area, and Brandon finished; “Now try to relax and get some sleep. Don’t fight your restraints as it will only make them tighter, become frustrated with them and yourself. Just accept our custody of you, as you are now ours, both legally and physically. This is truly the best thing that could have ever happened to you. YOU CAN TRUST US!!”
And laughing, they slammed and locked the door, the lights went out, and I was left to ponder my new situation. The End… or is it?
chryslerman@yahoo.com  
Be careful what you wish for... You may get it. - - PLEASE!!!!!!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Even if it is the end, it's a nice one!  Great story!

overlord
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by overlord »

i always liked this one.  must be the latex leg sheath and the strait-jacket.  

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

Very nice start, knew the characters quicklya nd easily good into the story.Very nice and a few surprises, but please tell us this story has only just begun. cagedsgt

overlord
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="cagedsgt"]Very nice start, knew the characters quicklya nd easily good into the story.Very nice and a few surprises, but please tell us this story has only just begun. cagedsgt[/quote]i remember reading this a few years ago, so i guess that if there hasn't been a sequel yet, there won't be one. 

chryslerman
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by chryslerman »

Well, to be honest, no one ever asked for one! I can definately work on one! Have had a few ideas for one for awhile!
Be careful what you wish for... You may get it. - - PLEASE!!!!!!

overlord
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="chryslerman"]Well, to be honest, no one ever asked for one! I candefinately work on one! Have had a few ideas for one for awhile![/quote]i would be interested in reading a sequel.