Transformation

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: Transformation

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

TransformationBy Darkraptor1Based on an original idea by HypercatSpecial thanks to Jazzfox for proof-reading this story"At last! I've done it!"The triumphant shout was loud in the underground lab. Dr. Ridgewaydanced for joy, clutching the vial to his chest as if it were the mostprecious thing to him in the world."At last! After ten years and countless experiments, it's finally finished! The formula is done!""That's great Dr. Ridgeway." Emerich said. "But…why are you so excited about it?""You fool!" Ridgeway hissed. "You have no idea how great my formulawill become! Humanity will reach it's fullest potential! We shall atlast tap the reserves of strength, the essence of the beast thatremains within our brains!"The doctor danced again, holding his vial of blue liquid up high. "And now, only one final step remains! A human test subject!"Emerich gulped nervously. "No, I'm not going to do it on you."Ridgeway reassured his assistant. "As dumb as you may be at times, youstill have your uses. Now, go out, find me some subjects who don't mindsacrificing their lives in the name of science, and bring them to me!"Pushing up his glasses, Emerich turned and stumbled out of the lab, clearly shaken by the doctor's antics.As he left, Ridgeway chuckled to himself. "So," he muttered,stroking the vial in his hands. "So, mad am I? I'll show the scientificcommunity! I'll show them all!"**"Is this all you could get?!" Ridgeway gasped. "They're pathetic!" "Well sir…" Emerich stammered. "These were the only subjects willing to give up their lives for science." "They are pathetic!" Ridgeway snapped as he looked through theviewing window. "They are too fat, too old, or too skinny!" He turnedon the microphone. "Your services are not needed. You are dismissed!"The lineup grumbled as six people left the viewing room. Ridgewaymoaned and rubbed his head. "Now what am I going to do? We need a humansubject!""Sir…" Emerich said. "Why not…uh…try it on yourself?""Are you insane?! Risk my life? I think not! I'm too valuable to the scientific community to be put at risk!""Well, there's no one else sir. I don't think I'll be able to find anyone else for at least a year." "A YEAR?!" Ridgeway exploded. "I CAN'T WAIT A YEAR! I WANT THIS TESTED NOW! DO YOU HEAR ME?! I WANT…""Excuse me?" The small voice interrupted them. The two lookedthrough the viewing window at a lady that had just walked into theroom. "Is this where I sign up for testing?" "What kind of testing?" Emerich asked curiously through the microphone. "Uh…" the lady looked at a small card she was carrying. "Clinical testing for a new weight loss formula.'"Ridgeway pressed the speak button. "Yes, this is it! This is theplace! Head through that door on the right and I'll get you signed in!" The lady smiled. "Oh good! I'm glad I came to the right place." She walked out of the viewing room and out of sight."Sir!" Emerich said. "What are you doing?! This isn't the clinical trials for a weight loss drug! This is the testing area for…""Yes, yes I know!" Ridgeway said. "Now, leave everything to me.You're dismissed for the day. I expect you back here tomorrow at eighto' clock sharp, is that understood?"Emerich nodded. "Y…yes sir.""Good. Now go, I am going to be busy." As he left the room, Emerichshook his head and adjusted his glasses. "How did I get stuck with thisguy?" He thought as he left the underground lab. "Four years atcollege, and I'm stuck with this wacko?" The thought stuck with him ashe drove home to his apartment.The evening passed slowly. It was another dinner for one at Emerich's apartment. Another TV dinner by himself. The lonely lab assistant ate his dinner slowly, wondering what thedoctor was planning to do. What he was planning to do to that lovelylady. A pleasant smile came over his face. She was very pretty…and shedid seem rather sweet and innocent. Another smile. It would be fun working with her tomorrow…**The day dawned bright and cheerful, with not a cloud in the sky.Emerich felt like humming along with the radio as he drove to theprofessor's private lab, located roughly a hundred feet below thedoctor's mansion.After entering his access codes and taking the ride down in theelevator, Emerich dressed in his lab coat and outfit, then entered themain laboratory. What he saw there shocked him to the bone.The lovely lady lay strapped down to a hospital style bed, helddown by several leather starps, with her ankles and wrists locked incuffs that were shackled to the bedframe. There was a gasmask over herface, and several IV's in her arms. Dr. Ridgeway was humming pleasantlyto himself as he looked at several readouts. "Doctor Ridgeway!" Emerich shouted. "What on earth are you doing?!"The doctor turned and smiled. "Ah, welcome Emerich! You're just in time. The day's experiments are about to start." Emerich rushed forward. "Why is she strapped down like that?!" Ridgeway shrugged. "Well, the drug's side effects are unknown. It could make her incredibly violent and uncontrollable.""That's not true! I've looked at the readouts on the formula, and there's nothing in there to make a person more aggressive!"Ridgeway was unimpressed. "Emerich, Emerich, Emerich. I thought youknew standard procedure. With any new drug, the patient must be securedin case of unforeseen circumstances." "I've studied that form from front to back." Emerich countered. "Andthere's no such thing like that! I'm calling the authorities!" He turned towards the elevator, but as he walked, there was a click from Ridgeway. Several steel bars slammed down in front of the elevator, latching themselves shut in front of it. Ridgeway grinned. "I don’t think you'll be going anywhere." Emerich spun to face the doctor. "What the hell are you doing?!""My boy, we're on the verge of the greatest scientific breakthroughsince the discovery of Penicillin. You really don't think I'm going tolet you mess that up do you?"Emerich clenched his fists, ready to charge the doctor. But Ridgeway was too quick. He raised a pistol and fired.A dart sank into Emerich's neck. He had barely noticed the pain when he blacked out.**When he came to, he was lying on the floor where he had fallen. Ridgeway was looking over him. "Well, you awake yet?" Emerich stumbled to his feet and charged the doctor. Ridgeway smiled and raised a small remote control. He pressed a button. Instantly, a horrible sensation started in Emerich's chest. Hestopped, groaned, and fell to his knees. He felt sick, oh so sick. "Now now, " Ridgeway said as Emerich shook from the horribly sick feeling. "I can't have my assistants trying to attack me." At that, Emerich felt bile rising up his throat. He began to gag,feeling the horrible acidity. Ridgeway pressed the button on his remotecontrol. Instantly the sickness stopped. The bile receded. "During the time the three of us are down here, I am going to need yourfull co-operation. For that purpose, you'll find that I've installed anew…necklace on you."Emerich felt his throat, and discovered a metal collar lockedaround it. "That collar you're wearing is a special one. If this buttonis pressed," He raised the remote. "Then you'll get sick. And you'llstay sick too, until I press it again." The button was pressed, and instantly the bile began to churn and riseup Emerich's throat. He gagged and collapsed on the floor, reeling atthe stomachache. The button was pressed again, and the feeling stopped. "Work for me,and feel fine." Ridgeway said casually. "Try to escape, or attack me,and you'll be so sick you'll wish you'd never been born."Emerich glared at his employer. "Now, we've got a lot of work todo. I've sealed the lab, so nobody can disturb us. Nobody goes in, orout, until this project is finished. We'll work in shifts. The mainexperiment is going to start in three days. Now, let's get to work."Emerich had no choice. After feeling the sensation of throwing up,he'd rather have pain coming from that collar of his. But the feelingof being sick was more powerful. And as a result, he had no choice butto follow Doctor Ridgeway's instructions.They were simple enough. Ridgeway ordered Emerich to draw bloodsamples from the lady, check her vital signs, and generally insure thatshe remained alive.As Ridgeway pondered over his data, Emerich had the chance to lookover the lady. She was awake, her eyes darting around inside hergasmask. She looked frightened. Emerich didn’t blame her. Better try to cheer her up. "Hi." He said. "I'm Emerich." The ladylooked up at him with both murderous rage and supreme terror in hereyes. "Oh, don't worry. I'm not with him." Emerich said gently, pointing tohis collar. "I'm afraid I'm in the same situation that you are."That seemed to calm the lady down slightly. She looked up at Emerich with pleading eyes, begging him for help. Emerich knew that he couldn't let her go. But maybe he could makeher a little more comfortable. He reached over and carefully took offher gasmask. Before he could say a word, Ridgeway spoke up. "You've got five minutes. Any more then that, and breakfast will come out onto the floor."Hearing the words, Emerich dumped the gas mask onto the floor andlooked on the Lady's face. She was just as pretty as he'd remembered."Well." He joked. "Looks like we're both in the same boat now, right?"The lady looked up at him, clearly scared and looking for comfort."What's going on here?" She asked. "I'm not the weight loss drugtesting area am I?""I'm afraid not.""What's going to happen to me?" Emerich shrugged sadly. "I have no idea."This didn’t help the lady's confidence. "Well…could you at leastloosen these?" She shook her wrists slightly, jingling the cuffs theywere locked in. "They're tight.""Absolutely not." Ridgeway said from across the room. "You're going to stay in those cuffs. Besides, you look good in them.""When are you going to let me go?" The lady said loudly. "I want to leave!" Ridgeway turned away from his blood sample and smiled. "Oh, you'renot going to leave here. You might never leave here." He smiled, thenwent back to his blood sample. Trembling now, the lady looked at Emerich. "Please." She whispered. "Please, you've got to help me!" "I'm thinking, I'm thinking." Emerich said. "But give me some time, I need…" "Five minutes up!" Ridgeway said. Instantly, the horrible sicknesscame over Emerich. "Put the mask back on, and I'll stop." Ridgewaysaid. "I'm sorry." Emerich gasped as he put his hand over his mouth, the other grabbing the mask. "I'm so sorry." Frantically scrambling, he placed the mask over the lady's face andapplied all the straps, then turned the oxygen tube on. With that done,the bile receded, not a second away from coming out."Now, that's a good assistant." Ridgeway said cheerfully as he went back to his study."You monster." Emerich said, storming over to him. "What do you want with her? What are you going to do to her? Tell me!" "I don't have to tell you anything." Ridgeway said. "Like hell you will!" Emerich started forward, but Ridgeway raised the remote. As if hitting an invisible wall, Emerich stopped. "I will not tolerate disobedience." Ridgeway hissed. "Down here in my realm, you will obey my rules, is that perfectly clear?"Emerich didn’t dignify the question with an answer."That’s it." Ridgeway hissed. "Hands out in front of you." Emerich did nothing. "Now!" Cursing silently, Emerich held his hands out. Ridgeway reached intohis coat pocket. "Figured I'd need these." He pulled out a pair ofhandcuffs and quickly clasped them around Emerich's wrists.With those done, he pulled out a pair of ankle cuffs and locked them around Emerich's green socks. "There. Now back to work! I want more blood samples!"Cursing the doctor with all his might, Emerich turned and walkedback towards the lady, moving as quickly as his ankle cuffs would allowhim.Emerich was forced to work another twelve hours performing tests onthe lady. It was difficult with his wrists shackled and restrained, buthe had no choice. It was either this, or having endless sessions ofvomiting.Thirteen hours after the entire mess had started, Ridgeway finallyallowed him to stop. "There now." He said as he walked up to hisexhausted assistant. "That wasn't so bad now, was it? Just do what Itell you, and you'll be fine." Emerich said nothing as he tried to keep his eyes open."You're probably wondering what's going to happen in the days to come." He chuckled. "Or perhaps, the years to come." Emerich froze. "Oh yes, that’s it." Ridgeway chuckled. "This is my realm, and I'm theking. You're just a measly servant, bound to my every whim. I'm incharge of you, and there's nothing you can do to change it."He continued. "The drug I'm going to inject into our little ladyhere is a transformation drug. It's going to change her so completelythat when it's done, you won't even recognize her. The trouble is, thedrug is very slow working. It takes a while to convert human cells intoanimal cells." He leaned over close to his lab worker. "To be more precise, the drug takes five years to finish its job." Emerich stared at him. "Oh yes, you're getting it now, aren't you? You're going to be downhere in this lab for the next five years, attending to my every will.And that's not even the fun part. I'd tell you more, but you'reprobably tired. Why not take a rest?"With that, Ridgeway "persuaded" Emerich to a nearby storage room."This is going to be your room for the next five years boy." He said."Get used to it." The room was crammed with shelves and boxes. Therewas a thin mattress on the floor, along with two blankets."Now, stay in here like a good lab worker. I'll let you out in the morning. We've got a big day ahead of us!""You know." Emerich said as he went inside. "You can't keep us down here forever. We'll get out eventually." "Oh you will?" Ridgeway taunted. "Listen here boy. I've beenplanning this for the past ten years. This lab is a hundred feetunderground. We've got enough supplies to live down here for the restof our lives. The only way up is through that elevator, and it'sbarred. I also cut the power as well, just to be safe."Ridgeway began to close the door. "You're stuck down here boy, and I'm your master now. Get used to it." With that, he slammed the door, and Emerich was left in darkness.**The next three days were torturously slow. Emerich was forced towork on the poor woman, doing many tests and experiments on her.Ridgeway often sat in the center of the room, sipping a martini andholding the remote in his hands, watching his assistant work.During his off time, Emerich tried to figure a way out of theunderground lab. But Ridgeway had been true to his word. The entire labwas sealed. The elevator was locked firmly and to top it off, thebastard had installed sensors in the shaft leading to the surface. Even if Emerich had been able to get out of the doors, the sensorswould detect his collar and automatically activate it, triggering thebile. There was no way out.On the fourth day, Emerich was kept chained in his room whileRidgeway worked in the main laboratory, furiously scrambling tocomplete his twisted experiments. But this one was the biggie. Thedoctor kept shouting out occasionally, both in joy and frustration. But it was all too clear that the professor was about to launch his grand experiment.** The fifth day came. "Come on boy!" Ridgeway said, unlocking Emerich's door. "Get going! Today's the big day!"Groaning, Emerich staggered out of the storage closet. Much to hissurprise, the doctor was naked. "Well, don't gawk boy!" He said. "Offto the lab! You've got a lot of work to do!" Emerich tried to avoidgagging at the sight of the professors overweight body as he walkedinto the laboratory.There were two new devices in the lab, each one the size of a van.They were shaped like large containment boxes, with clamshell lids. Thelady lay next to one of them, strapped down to a gurney. "At last, we come to the day!" The doctor said. "The day when the drug is tested, and my experiment begins!" "Yippie." Emerich said. The loud smack stung the back of Emerich's head. "Don't you dare insultme!" Ridgeway shouted. "Do you hear me boy?! You know nothing ofgreatness! NOTHING! So shut your mouth!"Ignoring Emerich, Ridgeway walked over to the lady. "Well mydarling, are you ready to make history?" The lady shivered with fearand shook her head. "Too bad!" Ridgeway said. "Emerich, come over here.I need two hands to move this woman into the wrapping chamber."Emerich considered asking what a wrapping chamber was, but decidedagainst it. He reluctantly helped the doctor as he unstrapped the ladyfrom the gurney and forced her to march towards a large tube set nextto the wall. It was a clear tube, with several small nozzles sticking out fromthe top. "Here we are." Ridgeway said. "Now my dear, if you don't mind,get inside." The lady shook her head. "Would you care to experience thesensation of throwing up for four hours instead?" Ridgeway asked,holding up a syringe. That persuaded the lady quickly. She stood still as the doctor undidthe restraints around her wrists and ankles. Now fully naked, he slowlywalked into the tube and stood in the center. "Emerich, shut the door."Ridgeway said as he walked over to a control panel.Emerich walked up to the tube, took hold of the clear door, andbegan to slide it shut. The lady looked at him, her eyes pleading."Please." She whispered, trying not to sob. "Please help me!" "I can't." Emerich whispered back. "I'm so sorry." With that, he closed the door. It hissed as it sealed itself automatically."Now my dear," Ridgeway called out. "Stay perfectly still where youare. Otherwise, you could sustain some very painful injuries. Be sureto keep your arms at your side unless you want them ripped off."Several buttons were pressed. The machines inside the tube began tohum."What are you doing?" Emerich asked, not bothering to conceal his frustration. "Oh, you'll see my boy." Ridgeway said as he turned a knob. "You'll see."There was a loud twisting sound from the tube. Emerich turned andwatched as the long nozzles began to move, spinning quickly as theydescended. The lady was utterly terrified as the nozzles reached herfeet and began to spin faster.Ridgeway pressed another button. Instantly, white material shot outof the nozzles. Emerich watched as the material was wound around thelady's ankles, wrapped up several times. Then the nozzles began to go up very slowly, the white materialspinning tightly around the ladies legs. She looked down and watched interror as her legs were wrapped up tightly in the white material."Stay still!" Ridgeway called out. "Unless you want a painful injury!"The lady stayed still as the white material began to wind aroundher waist. Emerich watched in both fascination and horror as the ladywas slowly wrapped up in the white silken material.It continued for another three minutes, the nozzles being very precise as they wound the woman up.The end came relatively quickly. Wrapping the woman's head tookonly a matter of seconds. The white silk spun up and around her chin,mouth, and nose. Then it wrapped up her eyes.Her eyes looked to Emerich in their last moments. They pleaded withhim, begging him to save their owner from this fate, whatever it wouldbe. Then they closed instinctively as the silk was wound over them.Emerich was the last thing the woman would see for the next five years.A loud ding went off as the nozzles slowly wound down, eventuallycoming to a stop. Beneath them lay the woman, now completely wrappedhead to toe in white silken material. She was squirming, either tryingto escape or testing her restraint."Perfect!" Ridgeway said as he clapped his hands. "She's perfect!"Not bothering to ask Emerich for help, he rushed over to the tube.Opening it, he caught the squirming woman as she fell into his arms."Perfect!" He giggled as he ran his hand over the soft materialthat cocooned the woman. "This material," he said to Emerich. "Is aspecial mix I designed myself. It's strong yet flexible. Normally itkeeps its strength, but can stretch up to one hundred times when greatforce is put upon it. It's perfect for containing a specimen that willexpand and change form."Keeping one hand on the remote control, he dragged the mummifiedwoman over to one of the containment chambers, opened the clamshelldoor, and plopped her inside."Come Emerich." He said. "Come and watch as it begins." He tapped the remote control, emphasizing the point.Emerich came over and stood next to the giant containment chamber.Inside lay the bound and cocooned body of the helpless woman. She wasstill squirming, still testing her white bindings. "Now." Ridgeway said quietly, almost reverently. "It begins." He pressed a button on the side of the chamber.A large needle came into view inside the chamber. Moving slowly, itwent towards the woman inside. With a quick prick, it pierced thesilken bindings and her skin. The lady let out a muffled shriek as theplunger was automatically pressed, emptying the syringe's contents.The blue liquid flowed into the woman, entering her bloodstream. It's task completed, the syringe was withdrawn."Excellent." Ridgeway said. "Now, with her digestive and bowelmovements shut down, she won't need to eat, drink, or use the bathroomfor the next five years while the formula does its task."He pressed another button on the chamber's side. Inside thechamber, several nozzles emerged. With a loud splurtch, creamy whitefilling material flowed out of the nozzles, rapidly covering andfilling up the inside of the chamber. Emerich realized it was epoxylike material, the type used to fill up empty spaces inside the wallsof houses.The mummified woman let out a muffled shriek as her bandaged facewas covered with the material. Within seconds, the rest of her body wasgone, vanished underneath the epoxy material.Within a minute, the chamber was completely filled.Ridgeway sighed, obviously pleased. "Don't worry my stupidassistant. She'll be able to breathe in there." He yawned, stretchinghis limbs. "Now that she's done, it's my turn." He turned and walked over to the second containment chamber. "NowEmerich, you have a job to do while both of us are changing. You aregoing to be the janitor here, making sure that both of us are alive." "Oh really?" Emerich said. "And what's to stop me from pulling the plug on your machine?" "Simple. I know the codes that will unlock the doors and restart theelevators. If you kill me, then you're locked down here for life. I'vealso taken the liberty to program the central computer with a timeschedule. If you don’t follow the schedule, then it will activate yourcollar and keep it on until you fulfill the task. You'll findeverything written out over there." He pointed to one of the labtables."You'll find food and drink in the storage rooms." Ridgeway said ashe adjusted some knobs and levers. "And there are movies, games, andbooks in there as well, so you shouldn't be bored. Oh, and I want youto change your cuffs before I get in here." He pressed a button on the remote, and a nearby drawer slid open,revealing two pairs of stainless steel manacles inside. "Those are longterm wear cuffs." Ridgeway said. "You'll be wearing them for the nextfive years." "Like hell I am!" Emerich said. Ridgeway merely held up the remote. "Take off your clothes and putthose cuffs on." Pressing another button, Emerich's current cuffs felloff. "Do it now, or you'll be puking your guts out for the next five years." Growling beneath his breath, Emerich took off his dirty clothes.Standing completely naked, he reached in and took out the cuffs. He slowly applied one pair of manacles to his ankles, feeling thesmooth leather lined cuffs grip his ankles tightly. "Don't forget thepadlocks!" Ridgeway cheerfully reminded him. Growling, Emerich placedthe two padlocks on the two locks, thus binding his ankles.He did the same with his wrists, silently screaming all the while.Here he was, obeying a madman, restraining himself and knowing fullwell that he wouldn't be able to take these cuffs off once they wereon. But there was little he could do. Apply the cuffs, or throw up.He applied the cuffs. When the last two padlocks were inserted and locked, Ridgewaysmiled. "Here are they keys to your padlocks!" He said. Raising a key,he tossed it into his chamber, well out of Emerich's reach. "Well, I'm getting impatient, so here I go! See you in five years!"Ridgeway entered his chamber and shut the door, making sure to applythe lock from the inside. Apparently, he was planning to transformwithout being restrained.Placing a clear tube over his mouth, he let the needle inject him with his own fluid. A few seconds later, the epoxy began to pour in. Doctor Ridgeway was calm and smiling as he was entombed inside the epoxy.In less then two minutes, the doctor's chamber was filled withepoxy, sealing the man inside. A digital timer appeared at the foot ofboth chambers, each reading five years. With a loud click, they beganto count down.Emerich stood before those two chambers. Naked, chained andrestrained at the wrists and ankles. He was alone. Completely andutterly alone inside this lab a hundred feet beneath the earth.And it would be like this for the next five years.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Ahhithurt…It hurt so much. The pain of transforming, the pain of changing one's physical shape. But considering what he would become, it was a small sacrifice to pay. He could endure it. He could feel the changes. He could feel them throughout his body. Andhe was glad. But what of the woman? What were her changes like? Was shefinished and awaiting release? He had no idea of knowing. The thingthat used to be Doctor Ridgeway would bide it's time.Soon…soon…The ding of the computer awoke a rough shaven Emerich. He moaned,trying to ignore that blasted sound. The computer continued to ding,alerting Emerich that it was time to check the chambers.Cursing the doctor for the six millionth time that year, Emerichslowly got to his feet. His cuffs clinked as he stretched his limbs asbest he could. The assistant was a sad sight. His hair was long andrough. His skin was slightly pale from not seeing the sun for years.His eyes were weary and his form weak. Emerich was no longer his young, youthful self. He was now slow andweak, weary and tired. The strain of living was getting to him.The ding continued. He had to hurry, otherwise his collar would beactivated. Not wishing to throw up again, he shuffled over to the twochambers in the lab.The chambers were exactly the same as they were four years ago,save for the slight layer of dust that had formed upon them. They werestill filled with the epoxy material, concealing the beings within. Aquick check of the bio-readouts confirmed that both subjects were stillalive. Brain wave patterns showed that the doctor was currentlyunconscious. The lady however, was awake and conscious.Emerich adjusted her morphine levels, making sure that the painmedication was at its strongest. The transformation process, the doctorhad said, was very painful. Doing this seemed to be the best he coulddo. But not to the doctor. There was no morphine on his chamber.Pressing down on the microphone button, Emerich talked to her."Good morning." He said. "I hope you slept well." No response was givenfrom the lady currently entombed in her chamber.This was a ritual that Emerich had done for the past four years.Every morning he bid good morning to the lady. He would talk to herabout what was going on, what he had dreamed about, and how much timehad passed.She had never uttered a single word or sound in reply. But thebrain waves showed that she heard everything he said to her. It was themost he could do, really. He had to keep her as occupied as possibleduring her confinement. What next? Well, he could watch any of the movies in the vault for thethree hundredth time. He could read any of the novels again for thesixth hundredth time. Or he could work at the formula that the doctor had created. One thingthat had constantly kept Emerich busy over the past four years wasinvestigating and dissecting the doctor's formula. It was aninteresting compound, composed of animal characteristics, along withhuman genes. But Emerich had not been able to figure out exactly what the twopeople were transforming into. Fox people? Bear people? He didn’t know.But if things kept going well, he would only have to wait one more dayto find out.His voice…His voice was the only thing that kept her from descending intoutter madness. She had long since lost track of time, in here, thoughshe knew from his voice that it had been almost five years since shehad been captured.Five years…five utterly wasted years. Five years of pain (dulled bysome compound that kept getting pumped into her), and the agony of notbeing able to escape.The assistant had done what he could. He talked to her frequently,telling her stories, telling her what was going on, what he was doing,and how much longer she had to wait for release.At least it was almost over. She no longer felt like herself. Shefelt like a completely different person with a new body, a new shape.Soon though, it would finally be over.Emerich peered into the microscope, further looking at theaccelerator compound he had inserted into the formula. Having nothingbetter to do, Emerich had begun experimenting with accelerating thetransformation process. If his calculations were right, he had managedto cut the transformation time down from five years to five days. Quitean accomplishment.Another ding from the computer. This time however, it was simply a signal to check the fuel and power ratings of the lab. Two hours passed. Soon lunchtime came, and Emerich got to choosewhat to eat. He shuffled into the pantry as fast as his ankle cuffswould allow and hunted for something to eat. There was still some sandwiches, but he had long since gotten sick ofthem two years ago. There were some cans of fruits, and a few thousandunopened cans of disgusting vegetables that hadn't been touched. Sadly,there were no more pizzas or pasta left. He eventually chose some Japanese noodles. A quick trip in the microwave prepped them for eating, and a novel was picked up.Emerich may have finished reading all one thousand novels kept in thebunker, but the entombed lady hadn't. So Emerich spent a lot of timesitting next to the lady's chamber, reading her stories and novels totry and help pass the time."And John looked at Carol, his eyes full of desire." He read fromthe novel into the speaker. "Oh Carol, I want you. I want you so badlythat I'll do anything you wish! I want to be with you!"Emerich took a quick bite of his noodles and continued. "But I'mtrapped John! How am I going to get out of this cell?" "I don't knowhoney, but I'll figure out something. You can't stay in there forever!I promise you my love, I will get you out of there, and we will behappy together forever!"With a slight sigh, Emerich closed the book. The irony of the book's situation was not lost on him. "You know." He said quietly after a moment of thinking. "You'regetting out of there tomorrow. I bet you're excited about that huh?"There was absolutely no sign that the lady had heard her, save for the signs of her brainwaves.Despite the fact that he had said it thousands of times before,Emerich felt compelled to explain to the lady the situation. Perhaps itwas simply to ease his horrible sense of guilt."I'm so sorry I couldn't get you out of there." He said again."But…well, you know, the doctor is a pretty sneaky bastard. All thesefail safes. If I opened your chamber door, then the poison gases wouldbe released, and we'd all die a slow, very painful death."Emerich paused. It felt strange, talking to a chamber. But in aprimitive sort of way, it felt good to pour out his feelings. "At leastit will finally end tomorrow." He said. "And you'll finally be let out.The only thing is, well…I don't know what the doctor is planning to doafter he gets out.""But I want to say this to you lady. I've really enjoyed talking toyou over these past five years. I haven't seen your face or your bodyin five years, but I still enjoy talking to you. If I could go back intime, I would have told you that the doctor was tricking you, that youshould leave." With a sigh, he placed the book down on the chair as he got up. "Butsometimes you can't go back." He looked at the clock on the wall."Well, only twelve hours to go or so."Though he had remained locked in this underground chamber foralmost five years, the next twelve hours passed very, very slowly.Emerich tried to pass the time by polishing and cleaning hisrestraints, rubbing the cuffs until they shone. "Maybe I'll finally get these things off." He thought. Or maybe the doctor would simply laugh at the idea and keep them on.What was the doctor planning to do? Emerich knew that the chances ofbeing released were practically non-existent. What would the man do?Probably keep him as a slave, forcing him to do the doctor's will.Or maybe…maybe somehow he could overcome the doctor, and finallyget the man to let him go. But there wasn't much time left to wait. Inless then nine hours, it would finally be over.Emerich went to sleep both dreading and anticipating what would happen when the time was finished.At last, the pain vanished. It hadbeen excruciating. The tearing of skin, of old being replaced with new.The horns growing out of the head, the complete change of his arms andtorso. The doctor was no longer the human being that he had once been.He was now…more.And soon his imprisonment would come to an end. He would finally,finally, be free. And then he would take the formula, and he would actout the final stage of his plan. The time drew near…**The day had arrived at last. The day when the doctor and the lady would be released, and when Emerich would be freed. At least, he hoped he would be freed. He was awake and moving before the computer dinged. He was already atthe panel, fingers flying over controls, knobs and buttons. He couldn'twait any longer. He had to get them out so this whole nightmare wouldend. Steam poured out of vents in the sides of the chambers. Gears began to move and engines began to groan. A special liquid was poured into the chambers, disintegrating the epoxymaterial. The pale and caked filling began to vanish. Emerich tried tosee inside, but saw only goo and steam.The light was returning. Ahh, how good it looked. After five years of darkness, the light had returned. His goo, which had entombed him, was now disintegrating. His freedom was seconds away…if that idiot boy didn’t mess up.Doctor Ridgeway's chamber opened first. It took a few seconds for the lid to move, but when it did, it went quickly. Steam hissed as it escaped from the chamber. Emerich held hisbreath as the doctor began to emerge. The lab assistant had no ideawhat his former employer would look like. A form began to take shape in the steam. It was humanoid, yet theshapes of the limbs were different. His head was no longer oval inshape, and where he had once been a mere five feet tall, he was noweight. Then the doctor emerged fully, and Emerich saw what he had changed into.Doctor Ridgeway had taken on the form of a large humanoid lizard.His skin was now a smooth and hard, though not scaly. He had a longtail, and two horns coming out the back of his head. Black hair flowedfrom his head and down his back.His skin was a dark reddish color. His eyes too, had changed to a dark red. Those eyes turned and glared at Emerich. "So." He growled, his voice no longer human. "I have emerged forth, born anew. Am I not glorious O pitiful one?"Emerich didn’t reply. He slowly edged away from the towering formof the reptile. Ridgeway grinned, revealing his razor-sharp teeth. "Where do you think you're going?"With two quick leaps, Ridgeway was halfway across the room and pressinghis scaly foot down on his human assistant. Emerich gasped and tried topush Ridgeway's taloned foot off him, but the doctor was too strong.The pressure was too great, and he was having trouble breathing."Oh, you aren't going anywhere." Ridgeway hissed, his tongue flickering. "I'm hungry."With a devastating kick, Emerich was knocked out, the horrible words of the doctor sinking in.**When he awoke, Emerich found himself staring at the gaping maw ofthe doctor, who was running his tongue across his scaly teeth. "Yess…" He hissed. "You'll be a fine meal.""Meal?!" Emerich shouted. "I don't want to be eaten!" "But you don't have a choice stupid one." Ridgeway growled, rubbing his scaly stomach. "Besides, you can't get away. Why not cooperate and get it over with? Now stay still!"To Emerich's horror, the doctor was right. Upon trying to escape, hediscovered that he couldn't move his legs, or his arms. He looked downat his body, and saw that he was now wrapped up in a body cocoon ofsilk, much like the lady had been wrapped up in five years ago.Now he was in her position, except that he was going to be eaten, rather then changed into something inhuman.The doctor reached down and with a single hand, lifted the silkbundle up and towards his mouth. The teeth parted and revealed the darkmaw within.Emerich shouted and squirmed inside his silk bundle, trying toescape. But alas, it was as the doctor had said. He just couldn'tescape. The silk was wrapped around his body too tightly. All he coulddo was watch his doom come to him as he was swallowed alive.His face was rammed into Ridgeway's gaping mouth, which immediatelybegan squirting saliva on his skin. He shouted and twisted his head,trying to bite the doctor. If he had to be eaten, he would at leastgive the doctor indigestion.But that too, was futile. Ridgeway kept swallowing. Emerich watchedin horror as he entered the doctor's throat. Several more swallows, andthen his entire body, save his wrapped ankles, was now inside thedoctor. The dark throat stretched wide to greet him."I should have followed mom's advice…" Emerich thought desperately. "And become a programmer!"Emerich heard Ridgeway's booming voice. "Goodbye stupid one. Thank you for your years of marginally useful service."The throat muscles tensed, ready for the final gulp…and then stopped. A scaly hand grabbed Emerich's ankles.There was a booming shout from the doctor as something kicked himin the gut. Emerich began to sigh with relief as he was slowly pulledout of Ridgeway's mouth. Was the doctor having second thoughts abouteating him?Bright light assaulted his eyes as he pulled out of Emerich's mouthand dumped on the floor. He shook his head, trying to get some of thesaliva off. He twisted his head and looked up, to see a strange sight.There was another humanoid lizard in the room, except this one wasblue with white hair. It also happened to be roughly eighteen feettall. It's long tail whipped back and forth as it fought with the redform of Ridgeway. There were shouts, both primal and human, as the twocreatures fought.Ridgeway may have been strong, very strong with his new muscles,but the blue lizard was bigger and stronger. The blue lizard hissedwith victory as it pinned Ridgeway to the ground. "No!" Ridgeway shouted as he fought to get up. "No! Let me go you pathetic wrench! I created you! I order you to get off me!"The blue lizard didn’t appear to listen. Instead, it opened its mouthto an impossible width. Ridgeway suddenly went silent as he realizedwhat was going to happen.With a mighty gulp, the blue lizard grabbed Ridgeway's head in itsmouth and began to swallow very fast. Ridgeway let out muffled shoutsand shrieks as the blue lizard gulped him down, bit by bit.Apparently, having the stretching ability of a snake was part ofthe transformation formula. The blue lizard's mouth stretched toaccommodate the struggling form or Ridgeway. Then with another gulp, the doctor turned lizard was gone, swallowedwhole by the bigger lizard. There was a muffled scream, both of angerand of terror, as Ridgeway's bulge went down the throat. The blue onelet out a large belch and rubbed it's stomach as it grew noticeablylarger in size.Emerich had lain on the floor the entire time, unable to doanything but watch helplessly as the two titans had fought. He hadtried to somehow get free of his cocoon, but it had continued to holdhim firmly and inescapably.The blue lizard stopped and turned, looking straight at him. It'stongue went out and licked the lips. Apparently, it wanted seconds.With several strides, the blue lizard walked over to the helplessEmerich and easily picked him up with both it's hands. Emerich squirmedand struggled, trying desperately to escape. The blue lizard chuckled,obviously amused by his efforts.The lizard opened its mouth, showing sharp teeth. Emerich thoughthat he could faintly hear Ridgeway shouting deep inside the bluelizard.Not wanting to look any longer, Emerich closed his eyes and waitedfor the inevitable swallow. Any second now, he would be thrust inand…licked?Something wet and slick rubbed across Emerich's head. Hardly daringto look, he slowly opened his eyes and peeked at the blue lizard. Itwas licking his head slowly, rubbing the tongue across his hair.It was then that Emerich looked over the creature's shoulder.Behind it lay the two chambers. Both of them were open. Wait…that meantthat this lizard was…Emerich gasped. He looked up at the lizard's eyes, which now seemedvery soft and tender. "Uhm…" he said. "You wouldn't happen to be thelady would you?"The blue lizard smiled and nodded enthusiastically. Emerich let out a sigh of relief. "Does that mean that…you're…uhm…"His voice went small, and he spoke very quietly. "…not going to eatme?" The big lizard chuckled and shook it's head.Another very loud sigh of relief. Emerich lay his head back,breathing deeply, relieved that he wasn't about to become the secondcourse. But as he did so, his glasses fell off his face. Before hecould call out in frustration, the lady's big hand swooped down andsnatched them out of thin air.With the other hand, the lady gently placed Emerich's bound formdown on the floor. A quick slice with the sharp claws, and the cocoonwas cut loose. Emerich wasted no time in trying to kick off the silkthat had bound him. The lady reached down and helped him. In a fewseconds, he was free of the silk."Whew." He sighed. "That wasn't fun." The lady responded andquickly cut through the chains that bound Emerich's manacles together.They clattered to the floor, where they lay in a heap.Emerich slowly stood up, gaping in amazement as he moved his armsand legs apart for the first time in five years. Oh how it felt sogood! He dashed over to the doctor's chamber, where he found the keythat had been tossed in long ago. Fifteen seconds later, the manaclesand that blasted collar fell to the floor, and Emerich was free atlast.He breathed deeply, relishing the feeling of freedom. He was no longer bound in steel or in chains. He was free! Free! But he had to thank the one who had started it. Walking back overto the crouching lizard lady, he put on his best face. "Thank you." Hesaid. "Thank you for rescuing me. You have no idea how good it feels tobe finally free of those chains!"The lady smiled, her sharp teeth glistening. Stretching out herarm, she presented Emerich with his glasses. "Oh." He blushed, takingthe glasses. "Why thank you." He put them on his face and adjusted thema little. Lady lizard smiled and watched as Emerich continued to stretch and movehis arms and legs, enjoying a freedom of movement he hadn't felt inyears. But after the stretching was over, a thought entered Emerich'shead. How were they going to get out?Emerich quickly went over to the elevator, to see if by somechance, the completion of the transformation project would power itback on. To his dismay, the bars remained in place, and the elevatorremained shut. "You wouldn't happen to be able to open these, would you?" Emerich asked.The lady lizard quickly walked over to the elevator and grabbed thebars. She began to pull at them, using her incredible strength in anattempt to try and gain their freedom.But alas, the bars remained in place, stronger then the lady's strength.This couldn't be happening. Emerich stared at the elevator as thelizard lady kept trying to break through. After five years, after allthe boredom, the pain, the misery, they still weren’t getting out. Andwith Ridgeway gone, there was no chance of finding out the codes tounlock the door.With a plop, Emerich sat down on the floor, stunned by this newrevelation. He stared off into space, too stunned to really noticeanything else. The lizard lady recognized the stare instantly. Andinstantly she walked over to Emerich and lay down next to him.With smooth movements, she gently wrapped her large arms aroundEmerich and pulled him close to her. The warmth of her touch snappedEmerich out of his stupor. He hadn't seen a woman in five years. Assuch, he had forgotten how good it felt to be held in a tight embrace. But feeling it again, being held tightly by a female, felt so…good. Thelarge reptilian sensed Emerich's pleasure and responded by drawing himeven closer to her chest, hugging him tightly. And as she did so, she curled up her body into a ball, drawing very closely around the lab assistant.Emerich, without really noticing it, began to forget about what hewas so concerned about as he relaxed in the arms that held him. Hiseyelids grew heavy and he felt slightly droopy. He let out a sigh. "Ohyes…" He whispered. "Keep doing that."Lady lizard smiled and happily complied, squeezing him, and running her tongue over his head.As she did that, Emerich's mind suddenly realized that he had madean interesting discovery when investigating the doctor's formula. Itcontinued an unusual amount of selomephedomen 15 and alzencar 34H. Itwas little known to the public that these two chemical compoundspermanently increased one's libido and desire for affection. "Hmm…" He thought. "So now I'm trapped in an underground lab with a lizard who has a permanent sex overdrive." As she stroked his shoulders, Emerich made a rather accurate observation. "You know…I could grow to like this."Then an idea sprang to mind. It was simple, yet profoundly lifechanging. The lady's large blue tail reached up and touched his cheek.Emerich smiled. Yes…if he was going to spend the rest of his life downhere, then why not do it?He turned and looked at the lady. "You know…" He said. "I waswondering, what's it like being a giant lizard?" The lady thought for amoment, then grinned and scooped Emerich's head in her hands, followedby a large kiss."I guess I'll take that as a "great"!" Emerich said. "So I guessI'll join you!" The lady smiled, apparently getting the idea. Gently,she released him from her tight hold and let him quickly walk over tothe lab cabinet, where a vial waited. Thirty minutes later, Emerich had made all the necessary preparations.Thanks to this modified formula, the transformation process would onlytake a few days or so. Hopefully the stockpiled morphine would helpstop the pain.At last, the chamber was all set to go. But there was one lastproblem to overcome. The mummification. It required two people to do,but the lady's fingers were too big to operate the control panel.Hmm…what to do, what to do…The lady pushed her scaly snout against Emerich's shoulder, as ifenquiring what was going on. "Oh, nothing." Emerich said. "I'm justtrying to figure out how to be mummified." The lady thought for a few seconds, apparently trying to figure outa solution to the problem. But then her _expression changed frompuzzled to queer. Then from queer to confused.Then with a violent wrench, she suddenly began to heave. Emerichsaw what was happening and quickly took cover behind some computerequipment. The lady heaved, and with a loud plop, something big andwhite came out of her mouth.It plopped on the floor, and Emerich peered out. Curious, he walkedover to the white thing, wondering what it was. Judging by the lady'sexpression, she didn’t know what it was either, or how she had beenable to heave it out. Emerich reached the white thing and looked at it. It had theappearance of a very tightly wrapped silk bundle. But this bundle waswiggling and squirming like mad. Something alive was inside it.With a sudden flash, Emerich realized what it was. It was Ridgeway.The lady had somehow managed to completely encase Ridgeway in a case ofsilk inside her stomach. The lady realized it too. And being the affection driven being she had become, she realized the answer to Emerich's problem.Following some new, implanted instinct, she lay down on the ground, belly upwards and legs apart, looking quite mischievous.Emerich noticed the position and had a thought. "Hmm…" He said, grinning ear to ear. "You want some sex?"The lady simply smiled and let her new body go to work.Before Emerich could protest, a thick tentacle suddenly shot out of thelady's nether regions. It quickly reached down and wound itself aroundEmerich's ankles. Opening her vagina wide, the lady mentally retractedthe tentacle. It shot back in, dragging Emerich with it. It happened so fast that Emerich had no time to shout or react. Oneminute he was standing, a second later he was on the floor, and thenext second, he was getting sucked feet first into a giant lizard'svagina. Another second and his outstretched hands were sucked in, andhe was gone. The lady's belly bulged noticeably as Emerich traveled down into her.She let out a satisfied sigh, and with a loud thud she was lying downon the floor, rubbing her belly affectionately.She lay there for the next two hours, rubbing her belly, feeling itdo it's work. She had no idea how her body was able to wrap upsomething inside it, but she was happy to hold Emerich inside her andlet whatever silk glands she had do it's work.Ridgeway still lay on the lab floor, squirming within his silkbundle. But the strands were strong, and he was kept in his bundle. Agentle slap on his bound rear silenced any protests he might have had.Three hours after swallowing Emerich, it was as if a kitchen timerhad gone off. She just somehow knew that he was done. Spreading herlegs wide, she imagined him being pushed out of her. There was asquishing sound, and a silk bundle appeared. She pushed, and more and more of Emerich was pushed out. He came outhead first, covered head to toe in a body cocoon built from severalinches of fluid covered silk. When his silk covered form on the floor, the lady felt a sudden urge tohold him. He looked so helpless lying on the floor like that. Sheslowly turned around and scooped his silk covered form into her arms. He squirmed slightly as he was picked up, but went still as thelady held him close to her smooth and shiny chest. She stroked his silkcovered skin and rocked him slightly, trying to convey that he was safewith her, that she would let nothing happen to him.It was odd. Though she had come to appreciate and be thankful forthis man's efforts to keep her occupied during their five yearstogether, she had suddenly felt so attached to him. She had foundherself desiring him, wanting him for herself. She wanted to hold himclosely forever, to keep him as her own child, to love him so.But she knew that he wanted to become like her. And now was the time to complete that desire.Still carrying the silken bundle in her arms, the lizard ladywalked over to the open chamber where she had lain for five years.Thankfully, Emerich would not lie there as long. She gently andtenderly placed him inside the chamber and looked at the control panel.There was a large green button there, and she pressed it.With a hiss, the chamber door closed and sealed itself. The needlewent in and penetrated the layers of silk. The epoxy came in, and itbegan. In ten minutes, the chamber was silent, doing its work.The lady decided to sleep, to await the moment when her belovedwould awaken. She lay down next to the chamber, draping her large tailover it. She smiled. Less then a few hours after being released, andshe already had a great amount of control over her new body. Ridgeway whimpered from inside his silk bundle, but a swift tail whack silenced him. **"So this is what the lady went through…"The process of changing from one body to another is inherentlypainful, but the morphine did its job. Because of that, Emerich wasaware only of his body moving, but he did not feel the pain.He had long since lost track of time. He had no idea how long hehad been inside the chamber, but it had to be at least a few days.Already he could feel his feet changing from toes to talons, hisfingernails to claws. A new tail had come forth as well, and he hadpracticed moving it around. The skull had changed shape as well, to resemble a humanoid lizard. Hisbrain had changed, had adapted. He felt…new, with only a vagueconnection to his old self. At the moment, his horns were coming in,and the thick hair was growing well.And then, just like that, it was done. His body stopped trembling,tearing and shredding. It went still. He could feel the change withinand out. He felt…no, was an entirely new being. "Are you finished yet?""What?"Emerich heard a giggle. "I asked, are you finished yet?""Where are you? I can hear you, but I can't see you.""I'm outside your chamber. There's a green light on the panel.""It's green? Then push it.""Yes dear."There was a loud pop, followed by a hiss. Light entered the darkness ofthe chamber. Emerich saw the light through the silk that was coveringhis face. Then he felt the lady reach into the chamber and pick him up.The lady's claws began to tear through the silk bundle. A fewminutes passed, and all the silk was gone. Emerich blinked his eyes,re-orienting himself. "There we are. You feel better?"Emerich tried to say, "Yes, thank you." But found that he couldn'tspeak. His vocal cords seemed paralyzed. All he could manage was acroaking sound."Why can't I speak?" He thought."Apparently, lizards don't have vocal cords." The lady said. "So I'm afraid we can't talk with our voices. But apparently, we can talk with our minds.""Hmm…that's odd."Emerich then turned his attention to what he looked like. Though heknew that he was going to be a lizard, he was still not prepared forwhat he saw.He was a humanoid lizard all right, complete with a long andflexible tail. His legs, arms, chest, everything was now reptilian inappearance. Like the lady, he had smooth, cool skin, but it was notscaly. Much to his surprise, he was dark black in color, with some bluestripes along the arms and legs.But he wasn't much bigger then before. He was now roughly seven feet tall. But the giant lady was over double that height."Apparently, females of this species are bigger then the males." He mused. "Are you happy with your arrangement?" The lady asked. "Yes, though I was hoping to be a bit bigger." The lady laughed.The lady held Emerich in her big arms, holding him gently to her. "Well, since I'm bigger." She thought. "I can hug you more easily."Emerich sighed and sank deeper into the embrace. "Oh, I don't mind that at all." He thought. "And that means that I can pleasure you more easily." The libido chemicals were acting in full force."Oh, that sounds delightful!" The lady thought. "But first, why don't we try to get out of here? With both of us working together, perhaps we can open that door."Emerich didn’t even wait for an answer. With a leap, he ran over tothe elevator, talons clicking on the floor. Grabbing the bars with hisclawed hands, he pulled with all his might, lizard strength easilystronger then human strength. The lady came over and took the bars in her hands. The two humanoidlizards grunted and pulled at the steel bars with all their strength…And with a loud snap, the bars came clean off. Emerich let out areptilian shout of joy and pried open the large elevator doors. Freedomwas almost upon them! Twenty minutes later, the two humanoid lizards tore through theelevator shaft roof, and into the open air. The steel was bent apartand thrust aside as the two emerged into the sunlight.Emerich breathed in deeply, letting the air surge into him. Sweet,sweet air had never tasted so good. But the knowledge that their ordealwas over made it much more sweet. They were free at last.As quickly as he could, Emerich took the steel that had been ripped apart and began throwing it down into the elevator shaft."What are you doing?" The lady lizard asked."Sealing Ridgeway in there." Emerich replied. "I have no desire for him to get out and spread his madness."The lady smiled. "I think that's a good idea. But maybe we can be more efficient at caving the exit in…"An hour later, weakened by the lack of supports (which had been dugout), Ridgeway's mansion collapsed, caving in the elevator shaft, andsinking fifteen feet into the ground. The two companions gave a mutualsigh of contentment. The man who had caused them so much grief was nowseparated from the rest of humanity. But what to do now? If they went anywhere near civilization, theywould no doubt be attacked or captured by the authorities. But…therewas a rather large mountain range sitting just in front of the doctor'shouse. Why not go and live there? "Are you feeling up to a long stay in the forest?" Emerich asked his lovely companion. She smiled."I think so, loved one."With that, she offered her arm out to Emerich. With his newfoundagility, he leapt up onto her hand, then crawled up to her shoulderwhere he sat like a parrot.Laughing, the lady lizard walked off into the forest, carrying a reptilian Emerich with her. "I'm looking forward to our life in the forest." She said. "All the time in the world for hugging and kissing.""Yes." Emerich said as he placed his arms around her head. "Yes, that sounds wonderful…"**It took three days for Ridgeway to cut his way out of his silkbindings. His reptilian claws were bleeding and sore, but he was free!Free at last to get out of here and wreak his havoc on the world, torelease the virus into the air that would turn all of humanity intothese super reptiles!But…what had happened? The laboratory was smashed up, withequipment and supplies scattered and broken on the floor. The ceilinglooked liked it was about to buckle in. It was obviously not safe tostay here any longer. With a few quick bounds, he reached the elevator shaft, only to finddestruction and a ruined and impassible path to the surface.No! His only way to the surface was cut off! He was trapped downhere! Maybe he could cut his way out. Ridgeway clawed at the debris inthe shaft, only to discover that it was packed in far too tight for himto clear away.He staggered back, stunned. All of his plans, all of his dreams of glory…were gone.Then he realized something. Before he had willingly submittedhimself to his own formula, he had supplied enough energy so that thelab would have power for exactly five years and three days. He hadplanned to supply more after the experiment was over, but if hecouldn't get to the surface…The lights in the laboratory began to flicker as the generator began to wear out. With a horrible chill, Ridgeway realized that with this only way tothe surface blocked, he was trapped down here. There was no way out.This laboratory would be his tomb.The lights flickered once more, then went out.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

The design of the lady in her lizard form is based off this picture (minus the wings) (http://www.vortex.orcas.net/pictures/Pi ... zvecki.JPG)The design of Ridgeway and Emerich in thier lizard forms was based off this picture (http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Jace/BWMaledz.JPG)

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Dramatic story but happy end. Purrfect
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!