Swap Clothes!

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Mermaid
Unfettered Newbie

Swap Clothes!

Unread post by Mermaid »

If you touch the image of someone on a computer screen and say “Swap clothes!” five times, you will be wearing their clothes and they will be wearing yours.

That’s what the book on obscure urban legends had said in the library earlier that afternoon. I had never heard that one before. Obviously it was a load of rubbish along the lines of saying “Bloody Mary!” or “Candyman!” into a mirror. But now I was home all alone, sitting in front of my desktop which was just flickering into life. What harm would it be to try? And before I could even think who I might like to swap clothes with, I saw her. My latest desktop background, the beautiful bride.

I considered myself to be a cross dresser by intent, but not by practice. I could admire a woman in beautiful clothes, but I lacked the courage to buy any myself and there was nowhere to store them from prying eyes. I had certainly never worn a bridal gown in my life. I almost certainly wouldn’t now. But just suppose there was some truth in this Swap Clothes urban legend? Before I knew what I was doing, I touched her smiling face.

“Swap clothes, swap clothes, swap clothes, swap clothes, swap clothes!” I quickly gasped.

There was a flash of white. It was as though I was suddenly encased. There was a tightness around my waist and a heaviness on my head that hadn’t been there before. I pulled my hand away from the screen to see that the bride, as smiling and pretty as ever was wearing my dreary shirt and trousers. And I was wearing her flowing satin bridal gown and headdress.

My heart was pounding, my cock was throbbing. I rose to my feet only to discover I was wearing her shoes as well. I hobbled over to the mirror and gazed at myself. I had been transformed into a beautiful bride in a split second in the comfort of my own home. My first instinct was to reach under that billowing satin dress and play with myself. But then a whole collage of thoughts came to me and I turned back to face the computer screen. This had been the experiment. But now was time to get serious. I touched her face and said the words. She was back in her wonderful gown and I was back in my mundane gear once more. But I had the entire Internet at my disposal.

So by using what could only be described as magic, I had finally got to realize my dream and wear a wedding dress. Where could I go from here? And then it occurred to me. Something else I had always wanted to try, but never seriously thought I would. Using my trembling fingers, I tapped the keys, and the page flashed up. And there she was. I didn’t know her name, I didn’t know where she came from, but I knew what she did. She was a model. And she was wearing a bright red metallic sequined mermaid gown and elbow-length gloves. So many times, I had come over this unknown woman. But there was something I desired even more. To BE this woman. To know what it was like to be squeezed into such a sexy looking dress. I put my finger on her face and said the magical words.

“Swap clothes, swap clothes, swap clothes, swap clothes, swap clothes!”

I felt the tightness from below my knees to my chest, and also in my arms. I wasn’t just wearing this dress, I was being HUGGED by this dress. It was embracing my every curve. Again, this poor woman on the screen wore my boring clothes, but at least she still had her supermodel pout on her lips. When I finished, she could have them back and still be none the wiser. I walked, or rather hobbled to the mirror and gazed at myself. The hourglass shaped that held me so viciously at the waist. There was something not right though, but it was perfectly understandable. At the front of the sleek fishtail was a huge bulge. My cock which savoured every moment of this experience.

As I stood there coming inside the very dress I had come over so often, I thought of the future out there to enjoy. Every dress I liked the look of could be worn by me. I could wear the same clothes as my favourite red carpet celebrities. Mariah Carey, Nicole Kidman, I’m afraid you’ll shortly have to be sharing your wardrobe with someone. I could even go one further and wear a mermaid TAIL!

The Swap Clothes urban legend really does work. Who has already tried it out?

RAE
Strict Strappado

Re: Swap Clothes!

Unread post by RAE »

OK:
I want you to try doing that with some one in a Strait Jacket, and a Sensory Hood, All locked on.
You might get into the Jacket, but might never get back out.
Rae

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

How about one better????....
"Swap! Swap! Swap! Swap! SWAP!!!"....
Now I'm the person on the screen...
(Body swap, just hope it's not location swap, then you would be the person in the screen...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

tigon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tigon »

I would like to see this done in bondage around the idea of crossdressing. Perhaps done in a sexy bodysuit/teddy with binds all over and a gag. Straightjacket is also good

Mermaid
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Mermaid »

tigon wrote:I would like to see this done in bondage around the idea of crossdressing. Perhaps done in a sexy bodysuit/teddy with binds all over and a gag. Straightjacket is also good
One of the reasons I thought of this story is that it appeals to the laziness in me! Dressing up can be quite a chore, so to have it done instantaneously through magic seems better!

And yes, I was thinking about a gag being involved (if I ever get round to doing another chapter) so you wouldn't be able to say the magic words to get your own clothes back in the first place.