Hello all

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
Switch_Cardinal
Unfettered Newbie

Hello all

Unread post by Switch_Cardinal »

this is actually the first time i have joined a forum in order to learn more about his community. Personally, i am a switch (as my name suggests), but what i am really interested in is light bondage and sense deprivation play (with some possible role play thrown in here and there). Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated :D

BoundHart
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Hello all

Unread post by BoundHart »

Welcome to the Forum! I am sure you will fit in great. You have many people that can give you endless ideas. May I ask if you have a specific role play scene that you like? Also, have you gotten to have any chances to try any bondage or sensory deprivation?
Gender is just an identity.
Transgender (FtM PreOp)
Pansexual
Switch

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

Apologies, I have never heard that term used here. Could you define switch?

BoundHart
Unfettered Newbie

KinkyTrash a switch is someone that likes to be Dom and sub, at different times. I am technically a switch myself, but tend to be more of a sub. I hope this clarifies things.
Transgender (FtM PreOp)
Pansexual
Switch

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

And her I thought a "Switch" was that thing that turned on and off the lights. LOL
Rae

BoundHart
Unfettered Newbie

Haha, good one Rae. You have been thinking about switches the wrong way all your life. :P
Transgender (FtM PreOp)
Pansexual
Switch

Switch_Cardinal
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Switch_Cardinal »

Boundheart- thanks for the warm welcome, and i have had much chance to act on my desires. I have done some handcuff and blindfold stuff, but thats about it. I actually bought some rope today to get more into self-bondage. As for the role playing, i really like the maid role playing and disciplining teacher

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

And another meaning to confuse us further: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switch_(co ... unishment)

BoundHart
Unfettered Newbie

No need for thanks. The more the merrier! A shame you haven't gotten to try much, but you have time to explore all you want. The maid role play is one of my favorites as well. I haven't done the disciplining teacher, but it sounds fun. What gender do you identify as if I may ask? Do you prefer to be Don or sub?
Transgender (FtM PreOp)
Pansexual
Switch

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

BoundHart wrote:KinkyTrash a switch is someone that likes to be Dom and sub, at different times. I am technically a switch myself, but tend to be more of a sub. I hope this clarifies things.
Ah! Thank you.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Or a switch could be the thin tree branch that you use to tenderize a misbehaving sub's behind.

- Stahlketten.