Hi guys!

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
LatexNeko
Unfettered Newbie

Hi guys!

Unread post by LatexNeko »

As the title mention it...Hi guys!

I've finally stepped in this forum i've been knowing for quite a while now, as it oftenly showed up everytime i had question regarding some bondage practice or interrogations. Was always helpful and quite friendly! I usually don't join forum, as for my asocialness...But hey, for once, i might make a little exception :)

I'm 24, french (yes i love cheese, yes i love wine, no i don't surrender, bonjour baguette), living in Belgium (between France and Germany) for studies and love. I'm studying computers, especially sysadmins and networks.

I'm into the BDSM for a while now, even tough i never had a real master or anything. My BF, who's a FtM, is mildly interested -but that's the story of another day! Trying to get him more in, tough.
I'm in deep love with latex. I'm in deep love with a ton of BDSM things. I like aesthetics of it a much as the bondage part. I like gadgets, and electronic devices, and stuff, hence i'm quite a lot browing THE INTERNETS. Love latex & yaoi :)

So here i am. Nothing much.
Oh yeah.

Love you all :)

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Hi guys!

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

Hey there! I say this a lot to new people about me having similar interests to them, but I like a lot of stuff! I hope you keep posting and not just disappear right after introducing yourself like most people do.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Welcome among us... Madame?
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

LatexNeko
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LatexNeko »

Madame? Well i'm into crossdressing, but i'm still a male ^_^

@Kinkytrash: i'm hanging around from time to time, i spend lots of time off the internet, i'm enjoying builder games :)

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

LatexNeko wrote:Madame? Well i'm into crossdressing, but i'm still a male ^_^
Nothing that can't be fixed :twisted:
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!