Hello from France

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
davercuffs
Unfettered Newbie

Hello from France

Unread post by davercuffs »

Hello
I'm fom France and new here.
I've found that forum thanks to google, and I've decided to join because I enjoy soft bondage (specifically, wearing handcuffs), and given the name of the forum, I thought I would be able to interact with people who can understand bondage fun, even if they might be likely enjoying very differently than I do.
But of course, my aim is only to be pleasant, correct, polite in those forums and not say or do anything that might hurt feelings: forums are there to give good times to those who post in them, and that's the only thing I want to give here.
Have a nice day, everyone
PS : I've typed that first post handcuffed behind back ;)

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Hello from France

Unread post by atryingpet »

Hi and welcome!

I'm sure you will have no problem finding people with similar interests. And if you typed all of that behind your back, that is very impressive!
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

davercuffs
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by davercuffs »

Not that impressive : I'm pretty slim, the handcuffs were chain handcuffs, not hinged or rigid ones, and I'm able to rotate my wrist inside ; believe me, it's pretty easy :lol:

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

Very impressive indeed, and welcome, I'm new here as well and still finding my way around this site, with hands in front of me me it's difficult enough, lol.