Brissy Oz

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
mitchy
Unfettered Newbie

Brissy Oz

Unread post by mitchy »

Hi all,

I guess kink has always been a part of me but decided it's time to meet some like minded people.

I think I've been kinky from as far back as I can remember. A fetish for plastic. Wearing plastic pants. Making plastic clothes out of plastic bags and wearing them under my normal clothes. Checking my friends beds (this is pre puberty I'm talking here) to see who had plastic mattress protectors. Also wearing girls tights under my pants to school. In more recent times still love the feel of plastic. I like wearing plastic pants. Often a little baby oil to enhance that slippery feeling. Have worn adult nappies to concerts and the footie.

Fantasised about tying up and being tied up.

On the bdsm side, early memories of watching a mother whack her daughter on the back of her legs with a wooden spoon and the daughter falling down on the kitchen floor screaming. Me standing there with all sorts of mixed emotions including curiosity and feeling sorry for her and in this weird way wondering what it felt like.

So as I say life long kinkiness.

Never felt like I was the only person in the world. Knew enough to know that this was not the sort of thing you talk about.

Now decided that I would love to meet some people in the flesh. See what happens. from talk to mutually enjoyable activities.

I'm 50. Male. Fit (I do some competitive sport and go to the gym). Non smoker. Social drinker.

I do have kids and sort of have a wife. Technically married but it's cold. She has no comprehension or sympathy for kink and in hindsight I wish I'd never told her my desires and fantasies because it has distanced us. She has said on numerous occasions that I should find someone else to play with. I'm not looking for a new wife. Just a kinky playmate or even just someone to chat with. Just wanted you know that upfront.

MelbourneDom
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Brissy Oz

Unread post by MelbourneDom »

Hi Mitchy

Good to see another Aussie here :) Although you're 2000km north of me but I bet it was hotter here last night than in Brisbane - 30C all night here!

I have a theory that many of us "into" BDSM (in all its manifestations) are simply born that way and, just like homosexuals, there is nothing we can do about feeling those needs.

I'm sorry about your wife's attitude but you cannot expect her to involve herself in a kink which does not work for her however you are fortunate in that she has given you permission to play without it being considered terminal to the marriage.

Consider meeting some people from the Brisbane "scene", perhaps a "munch" to start? Take a look on Fetlife for details of Brisbane activities, you'll certainly meet like minded people and may find a casual play partner?

MD

mitchy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mitchy »

Hi MD,
I get down to Melbourne every now and then. maybe we could catch up for a chat.
M

MelbourneDom
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MelbourneDom »

mitchy wrote:Hi MD,
I get down to Melbourne every now and then. maybe we could catch up for a chat.
M
Sure, always happy to chat.

I will point out that I am *strictly* heterosexual - just so there are no misunderstandings :)

mitchy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mitchy »

No worries there. I'm strictly hetrosexual too. No judgement for those of other inclinations. Each to their own. happy to chat to anyone. I would love to find a girl play partner. Alas though not so far.