Hi! I have too many fantasies...

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
StoneEggInMe
Unfettered Newbie

Hi! I have too many fantasies...

Unread post by StoneEggInMe »

Hi there. I'm that type who wishes I had a dom who'd lock me in or force me to wear toys in both front and back that go both a little deeper and are a little wider than what I can really take... and leave them in for long periods of time. And tie me up and torture me. <3 I just have so many fantasies and no one to do anything with, so I decided signing up to a forum so I can get even thirstier for someone to play with was a really good idea :lol:

I don't really have any toys or any equipment, but oh I wish I did. All I have is a set of two kegel balls that are linked together and have a retrieval chord, and a 2 inches wide and about 2.75 inches long stone egg that I wear sometimes. Neither the egg nor the kegel balls really make me feel full or stretched, right now I am wearing both at the same time (kegel balls first, egg closest to the entrance as the egg is heavy enough to push the kegel balls out). I feel a little fuller, but it's not painful or distracting. I could just order more toys when I get more money, but I live in a constant fear of it being noticed... even the kegel balls stress me out, and no one in this house would ever sneak in my things to begin with so it's a rather irrational fear... but whatever. Something about having things in me while going about my day is just really exciting. I've wanted to buy one of those latex pants with an internal dildo (or dildos for double penetration) for a while, but it wouldn't be as fun if I was the one to make me wear it. I'd need someone to push me to wear it longer, cause I wouldn't last long at my own will.

Anyway, I'm a creative soul longing for experiences way out of reach. And I've done nothing productive all day because all I've done is lurk around forums like this. lol.

I have no idea what to really write here... *hides*

creativethinking21
Chair Bound

Re: Hi! I have too many fantasies...

Unread post by creativethinking21 »

Sounds like you know what you want!
So where abouts do you live? I bet there is someone who might live nearby

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Hi and welcome to the forum;
Where are you located??
Rae

StoneEggInMe
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by StoneEggInMe »

I'm in Norway, probably far from everybody else on here..

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

Welcome! I'm a little late to the party, but it's always nice to see new people on the board :)
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690