hi i m venturatwist74 from the north west uk .gag lover

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
venturatwist74
Unfettered Newbie

hi i m venturatwist74 from the north west uk .gag lover

Unread post by venturatwist74 »

hi all been on a couple of sites found this by chance.I like chatting with people about bondage,i adore being tied tightly with rope and gagged with handkerchiefs,bandannas or tape gagged.I also like tying and gagging but my real love is being submissive and feeling the ropes tight and the gag tight and i like mmmmmmmphing noises ,gag talk as well.To me bondage is my world love tv bondage too my influnces are linda thoson,diana rigg,kristian alfonso,heather locklea,keeley hawes and lynda carter and charlie s angels .Currently happy in a relationship but love to get chatting with like minded people about bondage men or women like sharing experiences and likes.My biggest fantasy is to be bound and gagged with someone ,im also i m a fetishist and like handkerchiefs .Hope to make friends on here :)

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: hi i m venturatwist74 from the north west uk .gag lover

Unread post by Franzia »

Welcome! I remember Linda Thorson, it may be just my imagination but she did seem to get tied up and gagged quite often, possibly more than Diana Rigg. :)

Since you have a preference for bandanas and handkerchiefs, you might try satin scarves sometime. ;)

venturatwist74
Unfettered Newbie

Franzia wrote:Welcome! I remember Linda Thorson, it may be just my imagination but she did seem to get tied up and gagged quite often, possibly more than Diana Rigg. :)

Since you have a preference for bandanas and handkerchiefs, you might try satin scarves sometime. ;)
Adore satin and silk scarves especially female one s amazing.Been gagged with one before love the feel ,Linda thorsons beauty and handkerchief otm gag is the best ever always wished I was gagged with her or like that ,scene is all time great

venturatwist74
Unfettered Newbie

Linda Thomson gagged was heaven adore silk and satin scarves also.Love them on a woman ,have felt a satin scarf holding my handkerchief gag in

venturatwist74
Unfettered Newbie

venturatwist74 wrote:Linda Thomson gagged was heaven adore silk and satin scarves also.Love them on a woman ,have felt a satin scarf holding my handkerchief gag in
Will hopefully post some gagged pics up this week