Hello from New England

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

Hello from New England

Unread post by inallwaysbound »

So I've been lurking on here for years. Interested in (and participate in) almost everything in the forum index. Been playing with male chastity since before the internet existed. My wife is not quite as into it as I am, but she does play along often. Looking forward to sharing some experiences that we have had.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Hello from New England

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you're no stranger to this place then you'll know I enjoy being the keyholder for my bf, thisisabind.

Personally I find chastity fun on its own or perfect as the icing on the cake to really drive home his predicament when bound. "Baby, you're soooooo screwed" :twisted:

It would be great to hear of you and your wife's adventures (I may even get a fresh evil inspiration or two) ;)

Now you've come out of the lurking wilderness don't be shy... enjoy your time here and share your fun.

inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Hello from New England

Unread post by inallwaysbound »

Hello, MsBehavin, we too play with chastity, Ill put some of our more interesting adventures in the chastity section, the new "iron maiden" device I found on ebay is quite scary.....