curtsy from Montana

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
slave joanna
Unfettered Newbie

curtsy from Montana

Unread post by slave joanna »

i am the owned property of Mistress for more than 35 years. Mistress was born in England, and, believe it or not Her Mum had a sissy slave. Evidentially it is not uncommon for the "man" of the house to be in nickers. Mistress and Her three sisters loved it, as they had no chores to do.

Yes, i knew about this before i was married--and between Mum and Her i was in my first pair of panties within a week of O/our marriage--in girdle training within six months--and graduated to bra acclimation before our first anniversary.

i have never been comfortable in panties but Mistress and Her Mum designed a fool proof panty harness years ago--and the rest is history, so they say. English Mistresses are not cruel, but they are strict, and they are clever. i would not trade my life for any other!! Oh, two of Mistress' Sisters are Mistresses, and one is a lesbian slave--talk about interesting family reunions. Actually it is hard to talk about them because on of the things i am trained to do is laundry--and all nickers and panties must go thru an oral cycle.

curtsy, slave joanna