Introduction and maybe looking for an Internet playmate

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
bond_curious
Unfettered Newbie

Introduction and maybe looking for an Internet playmate

Unread post by bond_curious »

Hello everybody. First and foremost: I very much apologize if this is not the correct section for this sort of thing. I looked around, but i think it matches best here. It's somewhere to start, right? Also I realize this is a wall of text so in a nutshell: I'm tentatively looking for someone to play with me over the Internet.

I have a device that will let you control anything that runs on electricity. And I'm willing to return the favor i.e. if you want me to play with you. If you might be interested then read on.

Anyway so I guess first I should introduce myself. I'm in my early 40s. I am physically male but emotionally it's a LOT more complicated than that. I don't identify as fully transgender because I'm not unhappy with myself as a male, but I'm not simply a crossdresser either as if I had my choice I'd be female. Parts of my personality are quite masculine and parts are quite feminine. So yeah it's complicated. However most of the time I think of myself as female, so I suppose that's probably my truest gender identity. My orientation is that I am attracted to women.

The first experience I ever had with self bondage was when I was 10. I very much like the feeling of being restricted that way, even when I was very young. I bloomed rather late sexually(17 before I had any interest in other people at all), so at first it was just about that feeling of restriction. And sometimes it still is(like when I sleep bound). But sometimes it's a lot more fun XD. I have a lot of things to play with, some bought and some self built(more on that shortly.) I've never done kinky stuff with another person though. My friends and even my partner dont really knows what i do, but yeah I've never had anyone to do it with but myself :(

I used to bind myself a LOT. Several times a week, usually in very very restrictive positions. My favorite position is being spreadeagled or frogtied and I used to be able to maintain it for an hour. Since my marriage i am not able to do it very often. Because of that, a lot of times I lose interest in being bound for several months, but I always come back to it in the end. Recently I've been experimenting with ways to bind myself that are still fun and restrictive but don't cause me pain. I've had moderate success.

Anyway on to why I am here. Basically I am tentatively looking for someone to play with me over the Internet. One of my home built things is a computer controlled relay that I built, and I recently wrote a program that can control it over the Internet. Before that point, I was using a different program I wrote to control it. One that can do various different types of settings like random, time delay, incremental, and so on and so forth.

An example of how I can use it with the offline program is this: I own a buttplug with vibration. I will program it to turn on and off randomly in a time set for about 4 to 10 seconds. But here is the fun part - every time it turns on it has a 1 in 30 chance of staying on. So i get buzzed and that makes me really horny. If it is long enough i cum too. I love that thing, and I love being teased XD

For a long time I thought it would be really excellent if someone could control the relay across the Internet, and now that is possible. I decided to post on here and see if anyone was interested in designing a scenario for me and then taking that control. I realize this is probably not the most optimal place, but I am familiar with this site and not any others so it's a place to start. Also I am a bit of a switch, and I am willing to "return the favor" so to speak by designing scenarios or taking control of any devices you might have :D

As for what I have at my disposal... well, a good bit XD
  • locking velcro restraints (I have some cheap velcro ones that came with something else too but they are mostly useless)
    •standard ball gag(not locking)
    •Bondage hood with a penis gag and blindfold
    •1 butt plug (inflatable)
    •motion sensor
    •webcam (it's no fun if you can't see me XD. I'd like you to have one too if possible)
    •My girly clothes consist of: Several camisoles, a couple of skirts, lots of panties(I wear women's underwear 100% of the time. And it's actually because they just feel so nice and soft :)), two dresses(not sure if I can still fit in them though), false boo
For self bondage purposes my release method is as follows: I use electromagnet for holding my cuffs in place. These can be timeset or theoretically by someone else. For the record I am not willing to let anyone take control of my release method. You can tell me how long to set the timer for and if it's reasonable I will listen, but I will not allow direct control for safety reasons.

To be a little more specific in what I want: I basically want someone to design a scenario for me(what toys to use, how to bind myself, and for how long) and then play along with it over the Internet. So e.g. watching me, possibly giving me commands, and taking control of my relay device(which as I said can control anything electric. Basically either the vibration of the plug now and maybe over the pump later on. At the moment it can only control one device, but I plan to add another relay so it can control two). I lean submissive, but as I said I am a bit of a switch and I am willing to do the reverse as well.

As I said above my sexual preference is women. I realize that really kills my chances here though. To be honest, I'm not 100% against the person playing with me being male though. I'd definitely prefer a woman by a lot though, I have minimum attraction at all towards guys. But in either case it will come down to me having a discussion with you and deciding if I want to or not, regardless of your gender. If you are a guy, being a convincing crossdresser would help very much XD I can crossdress for you as well, if that's what you want. I used to be pretty convincing, I could have probably passed. But I'm out of practice with makeup nowadays. I used to do it better than a lot of women lol.

Stuff I might like to give you ideas:
Being teased relentlessly(I very much like the feeling of being ridiculously aroused)
Being given tasks(reasonable ones) and punished if I don't/won't complete them
Being treated like a girl(e.g calling me by my female name, calling me good/bad girl, referring to my anatomy with female terms, telling me I'm cute/sweet/pretty, etc)
Being submissive(Like I said I'm a switch but I definitely lean submissive) so e.g. referring to you with titles, doing what you tell me, begging, and well I don't think I have to tell you guys what it means to be submissive XD
Being rewarded/punished for what I do/don't do
Cross dressing and roleplaying as a girl
Being watched when I come(I very much like that feeling)

Stuff I don't like so you know:
  • Being spoken down to/verbally abused(I'm your plaything but I'm still a human being) - I know some people get off on this and that's fine, but I just don't
    Being humiliated (a little bit is fine, but definitely nothing heavy. And nothing public so e.g. no posting pictures of me on the net, etc)
    Anything that might cause me "bad" pain. Yes, I'm a masochist but a light one. So just be realistic and understand that it will hurt if you ask me to bind myself that way. I will probably do it though.
    Anything that risks me being seen by the outside world. I don't really get off on that but more than that - where I live it could get me in big trouble or hurt badly. So yeah.
    Anything that would leave permanent marks or have a long term effect on me
If I decide to let you play with me then I will do what you say unless it's dangerous or against my personal limits. When I'm being submissive, I'm VERY submissive and I listen very well. I promise. :)

So there it is. As I said above, I'm not 100% sure I am going to do this. I want to, but whether I do or not will depend on who is interested. I thought I would make this post to see if anyone even is, and if so who they are and what they are like. If you are interested then please contact me via PM with a little bit about you and why you are interested. If you just wanna comment on me or this post then posting in the thread is fine. Also, if you guys have any suggestions of a better place to post this - please feel free!

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Introduction and maybe looking for an Internet playmate

Unread post by Petrajane »

Hi Curious,

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy yourself here and find a suitable playmate.

I think you will find several people, myself included, interested in your remote control software, though I certainly don't have the tech know-how to make relays etc, the nearest I have a wand with a plug in digital timer and computer controlled key release/link to my DSLR for timed HQ photos.

Remember, you may be a sub, but it is your decision as to how far you are willing to go, never forget that and play safe! :gag:
Last edited by Petrajane on 09 Aug 2016, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Missed the important word out," interested"! Doh!

bond_curious
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Introduction and maybe looking for an Internet playmate

Unread post by bond_curious »

Thanks for the nice words Petra.