Hello and written roleplay desires.

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
LRMer
Unfettered Newbie

Hello and written roleplay desires.

Unread post by LRMer »

Hello Everyone, I'm LRMer and I'm new both to the site and relatively new to BDSM in general. I thought I'd introduce myself as I'm not fully sure how to work the site (any tips are greatly appreciated) and hopefully meet some people this way. So I guess first off is a why I'm here sort of thing. Well, in all honesty, to do online written roleplay. I'm a writer and avidly read and write almost constantly. Lately I've been exploring a bit of a fetish twist in my writing and have found myself drawn to some of the BDSM elements, so I'd like to hang around, meet some people, do some written roleplay both for fun and to get some practice in. As a writer, I don't really have a preference as dom or sub and will happily play either, though I do find myself leaning more dom at times. Again though, either is perfectly fine.
I'm mostly drawn to a lot of petplay. I like the concepts of having a human being become someone's pet, whether it be a puppy, kitty, pony, or any other animal really. I like the complete control idea and a bit of a reluctant/forced element to it. I have few limits, besides the use of laxative/enemas. (I will use them as a dom if my partner likes and/or wants them, but if I'm playing the sub character, it's a strict no because of RL experience and medical issues). I'm a little underexperienced with writing erotica and sex, but I'm sure I can pick it up quick with a few tips or pointers. I'm always willing to try new ideas and elements as well, so if you're into written roleplay and have an idea or two, feel free to message me as I'd love to meet some people and get some roleplays started.
Anyways, yeah, I haven't got too much to say besides that, so if you've any questions for me, don't hesitate to ask. I just wanted to say hello ^_^

infenron
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Hello and written roleplay desires.

Unread post by infenron »

Welcome, Sounds interesting, Never really done any role playing as I am a terrible writer, Like a 12 year old. But then I did get challenged once to roleplay with someone before they added me onto a site and she seemed to like it haha.

Anyway hope you can find what your looking for here, PM me if you have any questions.

greenone
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Hello and written roleplay desires.

Unread post by greenone »

Love the idea of pet play and being totally at the mercy of someone else, also really keen on the forced side of it, a complete lack of control! Good luck finding with the role playing and writing!