Hi There!!! Long time lurker first time poster.

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.

Hi There!!! Long time lurker first time poster.

Unread postby southern_sub_gurl » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:27 am

Hi There!

I've been reading and watching this forum for years and just decided to join the fray. I hope I can add some thoughtful discussion and that I can give back to this awesome forum!

About myself, well to start off, in vanilla life I am a married male in my mid 30's living in the southern US, college educated, professional career, house, cars, etc. In non-vanilla life; of which I consider to be a truer representation of myself, I am a CD/TV/Sissy bondage bottom, a true submissive in any sense of the word to which I am aware. I gravitate toward predicament bondage and inescapable situations. I design and make much of my own bondage gear, bondage clothing (lockable, etc), and feminizing accessories.

Perhaps it would be most effective to learn more about me through a description of one of my favorite scenarios. As it pertains to being bound, one of my favorite sessions involves setting up a solo CD outing with lockable clothing. I have completed this one many times with many differences, but in short it involves traveling whilst dressed in vanilla clothing, and having a lockable suitcase with me containing sissy/fem/humiliating clothing and some number of unlocked padlocks, the keys for which were previously placed in another location. The session involves arriving at some location, changing clothes and locking them in place, and finally locking the vanilla clothing in the suitcase. I am at this point forced to travel to where the keys for the padlocks reside and retrieve them to regain my freedom/humility/etc. I have added different degrees of risk to this scenario in various ways, such as locking on a high slave collar without having any hiding garments like turtleneck shirts available to help hide it. I am not normally passable as a female without a massive amount of prep time and the right tools, but I have been forced by the scenario to do my makeup and wig to be passable to the vanilla world (which can be made even more difficult depending on the outfit, imagine trying not to draw attention to yourself while wearing a shiny PVC dress with a full petticoat or wearing a locked chain with bells attached to already noisy heels). At times I have had to wait until nightfall to retrieve keys, just because I've made the retrieval process impossible to achieve during daylight hours without causing visual trauma to passers-by. I also add chastity to this scenario if it fits with the theme I'm going for at the time. This is one of my favorite scenarios if for no other reason than the euphoric level of exhilaration I feel when the planning is done and the last lock has been closed. It Is a feeling of terror and panic, overridden by adrenaline and desire.

I hope that is enough for an introduction, I hope to talk to you all soon! Feel free to send me messages, I love to talk about almost anything, especially if it's kinky :-).

Love,
Trish
southern_sub_gurl
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:26 am
Location: Southestern US

Re: Hi There!!! Long time lurker first time poster.

Unread postby Petrajane » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:16 am

Greetings Trish,

Welcome to the site and the joys of posting here. Sounds to me like you'll fit right in with the rest of us CDer's and Bondage affictionardios!

Petra Jane :gag:
User avatar
Petrajane
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 pm
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Hi There!!! Long time lurker first time poster.

Unread postby stephanie_cd » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:09 pm

Hi, Trish, and welcome to the Bound Forum!

"Lockable clothing" can be a LOT of fun, and has become one of my favorite fetishes as well -- especially when it's lockable fetish-y clothing! :D

I'm looking forward to hearing more of your experiences.
User avatar
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 3209
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:16 am

Re: Hi There!!! Long time lurker first time poster.

Unread postby southern_sub_gurl » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:15 am

stephanie_cd wrote:
"Lockable clothing" can be a LOT of fun, and has become one of my favorite fetishes as well -- especially when it's lockable fetish-y clothing! :D



Thanks Stephanie_CD! Indeed! I Love being locked into fetishwear, its such an mindfreak to be in your favorite clothing but unable to remove it at will. I take it you are well versed in this area? If so what are some of your favorite lockable garments?

Love,
Trish!
southern_sub_gurl
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:26 am
Location: Southestern US

Re: Hi There!!! Long time lurker first time poster.

Unread postby stephanie_cd » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:51 pm

southern_sub_gurl wrote:If so what are some of your favorite lockable garments?


My absolute favorites have to be: lockable leather (or PVC) knee- and thigh-high boots, long leather coats, long shiny raincoats, leather skirt suits, and long restrictive skirts.

If an item of clothing has buttons or belt loops, or a large enough zipper pull, it's fairly easy to figure out a way to lock it on with my collection of luggage-sized padlocks and some narrow steel chains. (And to those who don't "get" this fetish, yes, it's generally possible to get loose by cutting one's way out of the clothing, but it can become expensive and/or time-consuming to repair or replace those things!)

Some "traditional" restraints can be used to keep clothing on, too -- I have some wonderful locking wrist cuffs that wrap twice around each wrist, so they're somewhat bulky. Some jackets and dresses have narrow or tapered sleeves, which won't fit over those cuffs once they're locked on, so I'm stuck until the cuffs come off!

As my "love of being locked" grew, I started finding more creative ways to modify some clothes that weren't easily "lockable" by installing metal gromets, which can either be hidden OR obvious and somewhat decorative. Then it's a simple matter of passing a chain through the gromet(s) and locking everything in place! :D

And of course, "locking clothing" means that I've had to come up with all sorts of creative ways to keep the KEYS out of reach, with and without other people to help!
User avatar
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 3209
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:16 am

Re: Hi There!!! Long time lurker first time poster.

Unread postby southern_sub_gurl » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:58 am

stephanie_cd wrote:
My absolute favorites have to be: lockable leather (or PVC) knee- and thigh-high boots, long leather coats, long shiny raincoats, leather skirt suits, and long restrictive skirts.


Those are some of my faves as well. I love being locked in heels/boots. There is just something powerful about being locked into footwear that is instantly identified as feminine, and we get the added bonus of having our gait modified and feminized. I don't yet have a leather coat but I do own a couple of leather skirts, I am thinking of making them more restrictive by sewing up the walking slit and seeing what kind of step I would be able to take. As far as shiny goes, I love being locked in my PVC maid/sissy dresses!

stephanie_cd wrote:
Some "traditional" restraints can be used to keep clothing on, too -- I have some wonderful locking wrist cuffs that wrap twice around each wrist, so they're somewhat bulky. Some jackets and dresses have narrow or tapered sleeves, which won't fit over those cuffs once they're locked on, so I'm stuck until the cuffs come off!


That's an awesome idea! Much easier than my method. I have been sewing "tunnels" or double layers of fabric into the sleeves of my long sleeved garments so I could pass a fairly thin gauge stainless steel strap with riveted loops at the ends to attach a padlock. I have done this mainly in high collars like mock- or turtleneck collars. That way the bondage is hidden inside the "tunnel" and the strap is inaccessible to cut with tools without first cutting the garment as well. I like your method though since the bondage cannot be hidden as easily, could add a delicious degree of challenge to public play, maybe a muff or kangaroo pocket maybe? Of course the more feminine the color/style, the better :-). Of course there is always one simple form of keeping a garment in place, being handcuffed behind one's back makes it very difficult to remove anything :-)

stephanie_cd wrote:
As my "love of being locked" grew, I started finding more creative ways to modify some clothes that weren't easily "lockable" by installing metal gromets, which can either be hidden OR obvious and somewhat decorative. Then it's a simple matter of passing a chain through the gromet(s) and locking everything in place! :D


Oooh I like that idea too! Grommets can be installed in lots of places! I think it would be awesome to have a leather hobble skirt made with an adjustable hem, maybe using your grommet idea and a chain to make the hobble tighter and tighter. Sounds like fun!

stephanie_cd wrote:
And of course, "locking clothing" means that I've had to come up with all sorts of creative ways to keep the KEYS out of reach, with and without other people to help!


I've thought myself at times creative in this area too, so what are your favorite methods of key denial/retrieval? My favorite has to be a risk of exposure method, something like hiding or having the keys hidden in as much a public space as I'm willing to risk, then locking up and being left to my own devices to retrieve them. I think it's sort of a self-imposed forced creativity exercise if I'm locked into my girly attire and must either hide it or make it passable enough so I can retrieve my keys. My second favorite has to be using a time-delay lock/safe/etc. I use a straight time delay safe now, but would love to find an inexpensive way to have a risk/reward or gambling release modifier that could be done digitally. I realize there are methods out there to use a numbered combination but either pictures or numerical sequences don't work well for me, I almost always remember the combination since I had to program it in the first place.

Thanks for the reply! I do love networking with like-minded folk!

Love,
Trish
southern_sub_gurl
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:26 am
Location: Southestern US

Re: Hi There!!! Long time lurker first time poster.

Unread postby stephanie_cd » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:39 pm

southern_sub_gurl wrote:I've thought myself at times creative in this area too, so what are your favorite methods of key denial/retrieval? My favorite has to be a risk of exposure method, something like hiding or having the keys hidden in as much a public space as I'm willing to risk, then locking up and being left to my own devices to retrieve them. I think it's sort of a self-imposed forced creativity exercise if I'm locked into my girly attire and must either hide it or make it passable enough so I can retrieve my keys.


I have done the "risk of exposure, keys in public" many times, though I haven't put the keys too far from my home yet. Still, having to wait until it gets dark outside -- then waiting until I'm SURE that most of the neighbors are inside for the night -- can be a lot of fun!

I've also frozen the keys in a container full of water many times, with increasingly larger containers that take increasingly longer to melt. Of course, if necessary, I can usually run the container under the hot water faucet in the sink so I can get out FAIRLY quickly (and only once have I chained the container to something immobile so I couldn't speed things up). Having keys in ice is somewhat of a deterrent to letting myself free, though, since it usually takes several hours or longer to freeze the keys in the first place!

I've also used those ice containers to help other people keep me "captive." I still fondly remember being locked into lingerie and boots and a fitted leather trenchcoat overnight, and the next day being told to get the container of ice out of the freezer and show it to my captor via webcam as proof that I hadn't melted it and freed myself.

"Very good! Now, how long do you think it would take for that to melt on its own, just sitting on the counter?" I was asked.

I had never tried it with anything larger than a coffee cup, and said as much. We agreed that it would probably take a few hours, and that she didn't want me cheating and using hot water to get loose sooner. The keys sat on my desk while we talked, and when asked, I admitted that it WAS kind of a turn-on, having the keys so close, but knowing that I wasn't going to be using them for hours.

"Well, I'M not ready for you to get out of that sexy leather outfit any time soon, so go put those back in the freezer!"

"But...ummm...I mean...until....?"
(I usually love the emotional rollercoaster that comes with surprises in bondage!)

"I still haven't decided myself! But when I do, I'll let you know."

:shock:


I've also used a camera (or webcam) and key frozen in ice, or wrapped in lots of clear plastic tape, plus a "world clock" website to accomplish the same thing. Cracks and ripples in the ice, or folds and wrinkles in tape are impossible to replicate, and a photo or three of keys that I can't tamper with -- next to a clock that's impossible to tamper with as well -- makes it easy to prove that I haven't thawed or unwrapped them.

southern_sub_gurl wrote:My second favorite has to be using a time-delay lock/safe/etc. I use a straight time delay safe now, but would love to find an inexpensive way to have a risk/reward or gambling release modifier that could be done digitally. I realize there are methods out there to use a numbered combination but either pictures or numerical sequences don't work well for me, I almost always remember the combination since I had to program it in the first place.


I haven't bought a time-delay safe yet for just that reason, but I HAVE had a lot of success with small containers that can also be secured with chains and padlocks! I usually use the four digit "set the combination yourself" variety, and usually use two locks. (Some people might be tempted to try a few thousand combinations to get loose, but knowing that the law of averages now means 10,000 combinations is enough to keep me from trying the locks.)

I have occasionally had the chance for other people to set combinations on those locks for me. Twice, those people then used those locks to lock my boots on at the club we were at, but the combination ones are heavier than the luggage locks that I normally use. It's easier on me (and offers a lot more variety) if they set combinations and then use those locks to lock my luggage lock key collection in a small metal box. Then upon returning home, I can lock on even more clothes and/or cuffs or collars, and send pictures or or chat via webcam -- and then I'm quite stuck until they decide to tell me the combinations!

People are occasionally shocked or worried when they realize that I'll be stuck at home in something sexy and fetishy for hours or even days. "What if there's some sort of an emergency? What if your house catches on fire?!" I point out that which I pointed out above -- if I REALLY need to get loose I can cut off my clothes, OR take a hacksaw to the chain or locks holding my keys hostage. "But that's not a lot of fun, and it's time-consuming, and then I'll have to replace whatever I had to destroy to get free before I can do it the next time! If there's a fire, I can run outside with some 'guy clothes' and my box of keys and a hacksaw -- a little embarrassing, but not life-threatening -- and the firemen will probably have bolt-cutters on their truck!"

So, once everything -- including me! -- are all locked up, I just have to sit back and wait for an IM conversation or an e-mail with the combinations, and not knowing when that will be can be half the fun! :D

I have also gotten a LOT of use out of those locks via webcam. I've blindfolded myself, scrambled the combinations and held the locks up to the webcam while the other person writes down the numbers, then locked my "key box" by feel before taking off the blindfold.

I can also use that camera to take pictures of the randomized combinations and then send the pictures to another person. (If I take my glasses off, and don't look at the computer monitor closely as I take the picture, I have NO idea what the numbers are!) Then it's just a matter of sending the pictures, deleting the "sent" e-mail, and once again someone else is in control. :D

"How will I know you didn't cheat?"

"Because at the beginning, I really WANT to be locked up like that -- it's quite a thrill, and cheating would ruin all of that! Then eventually, in a few hours when I want loose and realize that I'm STUCK like that, that's quite a turn-on too!"
(And then the emotional roller-coaster really gets underway: "What was I thinking? I WANT OUT!" A while later it's "well, this isn't THAT bad. It's kind of comfortable and/or sexy. Okay, I'm starting to like this again!" "This is GREAT! Why did I want loose again? I'm loving this!" "Okay, now I'm bored, or tired, and want out! I don't want to have to sleep like this again!" and things just repeat over and over again.) "So since I won't REALLY want loose for a long time, there's no point to ruining all the fun up until then!"


Of course, it's always possible to combine methods, like tape-wrapped keys (with timestamped evidence) locked up in the "key box" with combinations I had and sent and deleted. A few times I've been instructed to wrap the key box in plastic wrap to prevent tampering, and sign it with a marker, and take lots of pictures of it. One memorable time, the padlocked box was placed in a hard-sided briefcase, the combination of which was scrambled as well while I was blindfolded. Then the briefcase was placed in a hard-sided suitcase and I scrambled that combination as well.

It was quite some time before I discovered that the person on the other end of the webcam couldn't quite read either of the combinations on the built-in locks. "The briefcase was too far from the camera, but I figured 'it's only three digits. You should be able to try every combination inside an hour.' And having realized THAT, I didn't even try to read the suitcase combination." :o


More recently, I've (sadly) been having to "play" by myself, so I've been using a "time lock" software program to keep the photos of combinations out of reach. I can program it for any length of time from minutes to months, but it also has an option of adding a random amount of time that I can select, such as "an extra 0 to 12 hours." Then I have another option of whether or not I want to see the timer's countdown -- which can sometimes be fun but if I've randomized things it's often more fun not knowing! ;)


southern_sub_gurl wrote:I do love networking with like-minded folk!


Likewise, and this is a great place for it! :)
User avatar
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 3209
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:16 am

Re: Hi There!!! Long time lurker first time poster.

Unread postby southern_sub_gurl » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:57 am

stephanie_cd wrote:
I've also frozen the keys in a container full of water many times, with increasingly larger containers that take increasingly longer to melt. Of course, if necessary, I can usually run the container under the hot water faucet in the sink so I can get out FAIRLY quickly (and only once have I chained the container to something immobile so I couldn't speed things up). Having keys in ice is somewhat of a deterrent to letting myself free, though, since it usually takes several hours or longer to freeze the keys in the first place!


I play with ice sometimes too, and while it's not an impossibility to speed things up, what I did to make it harder to do so was to take an old cooler, cut a hole in the lid just large enough to pass my keys/keyring and string, and add a hasp and padlock to the lid of the cooler. What this allows me to do is freeze keys to my clothing/bondage and cooler padlock on a keyring in a bottle with a slightly smaller mouth than body with a string tied to the keyring. The frozen liquid inside the bottle consists of water with a clothing dye dissolved into it, that way, before I lock up I put one of my favorite dresses in the bottom of the cooler, usually one of my expensive satin gowns or something similar, and carefully place the bottle with frozen liquid and keys inside the cooler on top of the dress, and close and lock the cooler lid. Now, once I'm good and locked up if I try to hurry the process of melting by pulling hard on the string prematurely, I could tip the bottle and ruin my dress, or if I try to run hot water into the access hole, dyed water run over the bottle into the cooler and will ruin my dress. The only cheat I've found is to hold a hair dryer on the hole in the cooler lid, but the cooler being insulated resists this to some degree, and I wouldn't want to risk harming my dress with too much heat. To check on the progress of the ice melting I GENTLY try to pull on the string, and if it's any heavier than just the keys, I know to stop before I damage my dress. Eventually the keys come free I can lift straight through the hole in the cooler lid to ensure any drips go back into the bottle and not my dress.

stephanie_cd wrote:
I've also used those ice containers to help other people keep me "captive."


I do wish we had a scene in my neck of the woods, I live in the southern US and we have very few kink-oriented groups when compared to the west coast, especially CA. I enjoyed reading your account of your webcam adventure! I find it very intriguing to be at the whim of the desires of someone at distance!

stephanie_cd wrote:
I have occasionally had the chance for other people to set combinations on those locks for me.


Again I wish I had a local scene! I would love to take a bunch of padlocks and gear and leave it mostly up to the club as to what I get to wear home and/or when I get to be released.


stephanie_cd wrote:
People are occasionally shocked or worried when they realize that I'll be stuck at home in something sexy and fetishy for hours or even days.


I think this is one of the "hangups" my wife has about leaving me in bondage or locked in a dress or something similar. I have tried...at length... to explain that it is a euphoric experience for me and that I am enjoying it immensely no matter what I might say during a session. It's a work in progress with her, I hold hope she will feel what I feel one day. I think if you've never experienced it, it's hard to understand, and if it's not something you enjoy, it's likely never to be fully understood.


stephanie_cd wrote:
More recently, I've (sadly) been having to "play" by myself, so I've been using a "time lock" software program to keep the photos of combinations out of reach. I can program it for any length of time from minutes to months, but it also has an option of adding a random amount of time that I can select, such as "an extra 0 to 12 hours." Then I have another option of whether or not I want to see the timer's countdown -- which can sometimes be fun but if I've randomized things it's often more fun not knowing! ;)


I'm sorry to hear you're having to play by yourself, but I'm glad you still can enjoy solo play! So which time lock program do you use? I've used quite a few and unfortunately I've lost my favorite one in a computer crash. Right now I am using a program simply called "timelock" which involves putting a sequence of numbers into a box then setting the amount of time, then that number will be revealed after your set time lapses. I don't use it much because it's too easy for me to remember a sequence of numbers, but I've used it a time or two with success if I have a couple of days to prep, that way I can input my combination, and hit the lock button a couple of days later, having forgotten the sequence I had in memory. The other program I am using is a memory game where you have to answer a series of questions about porn images you are shown after you "bet" on how much time you will stay locked if you fail a question. I like this program and it can be a challenge if you set it so that you have to remember details of like 8 images or something like that. The issue I have is that the security isn't all that tight and the image you select as a release method is not encrypted at all, so you can finagle around with the PC enough to shut it down and restart it, thereby unfortunately resetting/nullifying the countdown. I would love to see a program or especially a smartphone app written that fully encrypted a picture for a length of time so even if the PC/phone was restarted the software still had to un-encrypt the picture, and then you could set it to tease you with false time remaining numbers and could tease by adding time as it saw fit, up to a hard limit you preset. It would be cool too if after time had lapsed it made you play a game for your release, where if you won you would get released or if you lost you would remain locked for an amount of time determined by a bet or the software, you could even bet against your hard limit or something like that. I wish I knew more about programming as I know WHAT I want the program to do but have NO idea HOW to actually make it happen.

Thanks for your reply! I enjoy the conversation and the flow of ideas!

Love,
Trish
southern_sub_gurl
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:26 am
Location: Southestern US

Re: Hi There!!! Long time lurker first time poster.

Unread postby stephanie_cd » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:42 am

Hi again, Trish!

southern_sub_gurl wrote:...and while it's not an impossibility to speed things up, what I did to make it harder to do so was to take an old cooler, cut a hole in the lid just large enough to pass my keys/keyring and string, and add a hasp and padlock to the lid of the cooler.


Clever -- I like it! :D I'm not sure that I'd want to risk using fabric dye on MY favorite stuff to eliminate cheating, but it sounds very creative and tamper-proof!

southern_sub_gurl wrote:I do wish we had a scene in my neck of the woods, I live in the southern US and we have very few kink-oriented groups when compared to the west coast, especially CA. I enjoyed reading your account of your webcam adventure! I find it very intriguing to be at the whim of the desires of someone at distance!


southern_sub_gurl wrote:Again I wish I had a local scene! I would love to take a bunch of padlocks and gear and leave it mostly up to the club as to what I get to wear home and/or when I get to be released.


Thanks to the internet, I have had a LOT of fun over the years with various people who were hundreds or thousands of miles away! :D All it takes is two people with similar interests and/or fetishes, and just like a "real life" relationship there is a bit of a learning curve at first. In my case, I'm a little lucky in that there have been several women (or crossdressers) who love boots, leather, PVC, rainwear, gloves, hobble skirts, collars and/or bondage and were intrigued by the idea of keeping me locked up for their pleasure (or amusement) as well as mine! And one of those people eventually changed my mind about chastity, from "oh, no way! How can THAT be fun?!" to "well, I suppose if you REALLY want me to -- just for a day or two" to "it's SO much fun when it comes off that it's almost worth it -- but it makes YOU happy, so okay!"

For reasons I still haven't figured out, there aren't many crossdressers in the "mainstream" BDSM circles in this city -- and while the group is understanding and accepting about various sexualities and polyamory, I think that most aren't quite sure what to make of me. "No, I'm not gay, and I don't want to BE a woman -- I just like to dress like one sometimes!" So, in that world, I just have to be my normal, kinky self but luckily, there IS at least one local group of kinky crossdressers who get together for "play parties," and they're the ones who sent me home from a club locked in my boots and from a "play party" locked in a dress, collar, cuffs, and boots. :D

southern_sub_gurl wrote:I think if you've never experienced it, it's hard to understand, and if it's not something you enjoy, it's likely never to be fully understood.


I suspect that a LOT of kinks are like that. ;) Thanks to "mainstream kinkiness" like 50 Shades I think that more people are starting to at least understand that many of us have these kinks and we're able to talk about them some more. In the past, I've compared a couple of my kinks to the stereotype of women who love to go shopping. Most of the time I shop like a typical guy -- I go to the store and get what I went there for, and then I leave -- but I understand how there's a lot of fun bargain shopping and finding surprises in the coat department when they went to buy shoes. :lol:

southern_sub_gurl wrote:I'm sorry to hear you're having to play by yourself, but I'm glad you still can enjoy solo play! So which time lock program do you use? <snip>

I would love to see a program or especially a smartphone app written that fully encrypted a picture for a length of time so even if the PC/phone was restarted the software still had to un-encrypt the picture....


I think that it's a lot more fun with two people, partly because the other person can surprise me and change the direction of things in the middle, but it's better than not having any fun at all! (Three memorable surprises include having additional restrictive clothing locked on, the addition of a chastity device, and my captor deciding on a totally random event -- that neither of us had control over -- for my release to occur.)

The program that I use is called Datum and can be found at http://webware-nach-mass.com/controlgam ... /datum.php -- it "just" encrypts a photograph for a set and/or random amount of time, and connects to external "time servers" so turning off the PC or adjusting the PC's clock can't result in an early release. :D (Some people who DO work with Java say that it's simple to defeat, but since I don't know much about programming it does the job quite nicely for me!)

Take care,

Stephanie_CD
User avatar
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 3209
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:16 am

Re: Hi There!!! Long time lurker first time poster.

Unread postby southern_sub_gurl » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:48 am

Hi stephanie_cd!
stephanie_cd wrote:
Thanks to the internet, I have had a LOT of fun over the years with various people who were hundreds or thousands of miles away!


I have tried this around planet internet a little bit before but have thus far not really had any great experiences. No bad experiences either, but the "learning curve" you mentioned makes a lot of sense. I think in my case I am a little kinkier than what people expect, or at least maybe more abnormal that what they expect. When I mention sissy clothing, locking ballet boots, steel collars that weigh 8lbs, or other items people may or may not have ever heard of, people seem to lose interest. Hopefully at some point I can cultivate a meaningful online relationship that would be mutually beneficial. I've noticed that sissy play seems to attract other sissies and not many dominant individuals, but that's just what I've noticed so far.

stephanie_cd wrote:So, in that world, I just have to be my normal, kinky self but luckily, there IS at least one local group of kinky crossdressers who get together for "play parties," and they're the ones who sent me home from a club locked in my boots and from a "play party" locked in a dress, collar, cuffs, and boots. :D


I hope someone starts one of those around here! Either that or maybe I can start one if I can find anyone else to play with :-). I'm largely not into the club scene mainly because of the lack of clubs, there's only one bar within 75 miles that's crossdresser friendly that I know of, but it's predominantly a LGBT bar, and also one of few in the area for that audience, so it stays very crowded and it's hard to make any connections there.


stephanie_cd wrote:Thanks to "mainstream kinkiness" like 50 Shades I think that more people are starting to at least understand that many of us have these kinks and we're able to talk about them some more.


I agree totally! Maybe someone should write a novel about a Domme who likes to dress up guys as girls then lock them in various bondage to play with them. If it sold even a small fraction of what "50 Shades" sold then maybe we would see an increase in the number of Dommes and the acceptance of CDs and male subs. Of course that would mean someone would have to get a novel about what is usually considered a taboo kink published and sold on the worldwide market, ah well, we can hope :-)

stephanie_cd wrote:The program that I use is called Datum and can be found at http://webware-nach-mass.com/controlgam ... /datum.php -- it "just" encrypts a photograph for a set and/or random amount of time, and connects to external "time servers" so turning off the PC or adjusting the PC's clock can't result in an early release. :D (Some people who DO work with Java say that it's simple to defeat, but since I don't know much about programming it does the job quite nicely for me!)


I just downloaded it, looks like it's pretty simple and hard to cheat, of course I'm no programmer in Java (or any other language for that matter). I like that it completely encrypts the picture, deletes the original, then uses time servers to ensure it cant be cheated.

I think I'll try this with an idea I've been floating around, I think I can buy a few 4-dial reset-able padlocks, say 8 in total for example, then set a different combo for each lock. I can then write the combinations on a sheet of paper that I can then take a picture of to encrypt in the software and destroy the paper. Now, it is likely I can remember one or maybe two combinations, so if I take some inspiration from your earlier post, I could use 2 locks randomly selected from my pool of 8, the chances of remembering all 8 combos after only seeing them up to a few times are slim to nil, and trying to "trial and error" stumble upon the correct combo in 2 locks would take a very long time. Once time has lapsed all I have to do is try each combination until I find the right one for that lock, then repeat for the second lock. It's not a permanent solution, as I would eventually memorize all 8 combos, but all the combos could be reset and a new sheet of combinations written out, and the process repeated.

Thanks for your reply!

Love,
Trish
southern_sub_gurl
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:26 am
Location: Southestern US

Re: Hi There!!! Long time lurker first time poster.

Unread postby stephanie_cd » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:47 pm

Hi, Trish!

southern_sub_gurl wrote:No bad experiences either, but the "learning curve" you mentioned makes a lot of sense. I think in my case I am a little kinkier than what people expect, or at least maybe more abnormal that what they expect. When I mention sissy clothing, locking ballet boots, steel collars that weigh 8lbs, or other items people may or may not have ever heard of, people seem to lose interest.


I suspect this might be because it can be a lot more complicated and/or "gear intensive" than "the basics of BDSM that just involve cuffs, a blindfold, and a flogger."

"You want me to do something to you that you can already do yourself? Where's the fun in that?"


With one kinky ex-girlfriend, I compared it to masturbation, as opposed to someone else using THEIR hand(s) and/or toys, plus THEIR imagination! There's quite a difference between those two! :D

southern_sub_gurl wrote:I hope someone starts one of those around here! Either that or maybe I can start one if I can find anyone else to play with :-). I'm largely not into the club scene mainly because of the lack of clubs, there's only one bar within 75 miles that's crossdresser friendly that I know of, but it's predominantly a LGBT bar, and also one of few in the area for that audience, so it stays very crowded and it's hard to make any connections there.


Definitely check out Fetlife if you haven't already -- it's a social networking site (rather than a "dating site") but it's a good way to find like-minded people with all sorts of fetishes, and there are a LOT of kinky CD's there!

southern_sub_gurl wrote:I agree totally! Maybe someone should write a novel about a Domme who likes to dress up guys as girls then lock them in various bondage to play with them. If it sold even a small fraction of what "50 Shades" sold then maybe we would see an increase in the number of Dommes and the acceptance of CDs and male subs. Of course that would mean someone would have to get a novel about what is usually considered a taboo kink published and sold on the worldwide market, ah well, we can hope :-)


There are already many books (and/or websites, and blogs) on the subject, but none in the mainstream market -- yet. ;) I suspect it's because "forced feminization" is such a small niche within the larger (but still small) niche of "bondage and fetishes." :(

southern_sub_gurl wrote:I just downloaded it, looks like it's pretty simple and hard to cheat, of course I'm no programmer in Java (or any other language for that matter). I like that it completely encrypts the picture, deletes the original, then uses time servers to ensure it cant be cheated.


LOL! I love/hate the feeling in the pit of my stomach when I click the button and the original .jpg file vanishes and is replaced by a .png file in a completely different language! "So even if I DID know anything about Java, who knows what parts of this are in German?" :lol:

southern_sub_gurl wrote:I think I'll try this with an idea I've been floating around, I think I can buy a few 4-dial reset-able padlocks, say 8 in total for example, then set a different combo for each lock.


That's almost exactly what I do, except I eliminate the "writing the combinations down on paper"part entirely and just take pictures of the locks themselves. My webcam can't focus close enough to the locks to make them legible, BUT if I stand a magnifying glass right in front of the camera lens it works quite nicely! :D

before after.jpg


Steph
User avatar
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified
 
Posts: 3209
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:16 am

Re: Hi There!!! Long time lurker first time poster.

Unread postby southern_sub_gurl » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:50 am

Hi Steph!

stephanie_cd wrote:
I suspect this might be because it can be a lot more complicated and/or "gear intensive" than[i] "the basics of BDSM that just involve cuffs, a blindfold, and a flogger." ...

With one kinky ex-girlfriend, I compared it to masturbation, as opposed to someone else using THEIR hand(s) and/or toys, plus THEIR imagination! There's quite a difference between those two! :D


That is entirely possible! It takes a lot of gear to be kinky (at least at a "high level", lol). After cleaning out summer clothing in favor of winter items, I realized I have much more female clothing than male for either season, but I don't think that's entirely uncommon among many CDs I've talked to. As well the collection of restraints, collars, chains, padlocks and other instruments of freedom reduction grows large (and surprisingly heavy!) rather quickly. My wife once asked about something similar, she asked "Why do you have so many handcuffs? Don't you just need one pair?" To that I answered, "Think of it like shoes, sure we could make it with one pair, but who would want to?" That discussion actually allowed me to teach her about the finer points bondage of gear, from the simplicity of Smith and Wesson swing through cuffs to the precision craftsmanship of laminated stainless steel collars, from metal chastity devices to my Clejuso collection. It was a trip to get to teach someone about it in person, up to that point I had only written about it online.

stephanie_cd wrote:Definitely check out Fetlife if you haven't already -- it's a social networking site (rather than a "dating site") but it's a good way to find like-minded people with all sorts of fetishes, and there are a LOT of kinky CD's there!


I will definitely do that! I was registered on there at one time, but it was quite some time ago, I haven't been active since then but at the time there wasn't a lot of CD activity. Glad to know there is now!

stephanie_cd wrote:...I love/hate the feeling in the pit of my stomach when I click the button and the original .jpg file vanishes and is replaced by a .png file in a completely different language! ...


Absolutely! That's got to be my favorite moment in the whole session, all the planning and preparation comes down to one mouse click! It's big for me that it be inescapable, that and that my emergency release has enough consequence for me not to use it unless it's an actual emergency. I think for me it's a digital representation of a cruel keyholder, someone who would just laugh at me if I begged for the keys. I still hope my wife will like to do that one day, then I won't need the software :-).

stephanie_cd wrote:... I stand a magnifying glass right in front of the camera lens it works quite nicely! :D


That's an awesome idea! It's like spectacles for a PC!

Thanks for your reply!

Love,
Trish
southern_sub_gurl
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:26 am
Location: Southestern US


Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

  • Help support the forum by visiting our sponsors below