I'm Charlotte

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

I'm Charlotte

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

Hi everyone,
I'm obviously new to the forum. I am a 25 year old BI girl who is strictly submissive to my husband who controls every aspect of my life. We are very into many forms of bondage. I am in a chastity bra, belt and locked in high heels most of my life. (the belts aren't quite regular belts and have added "features") I'm always bound when one of these is removed so I haven't touched my feet, crotch or breast in 7 years. My husband requires me to answer any questions pm'd to me no matter how degrading or humiliating so feel free to ask away.

As an engineer I work out of the home 3 days a week and home for 2. (luckily my skill help us make some cool equipment) I like to hike, rock climb, play tennis and many other outdoor activities. (appropriate shoes are locked on to replace heels in these cases)

if you'd like to know more about me feel free to PM. I look forward to meeting you all on the forum.
Charlotte

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: I'm Charlotte

Unread post by RAE123 »

Hi Charlotte; Welcome to the forum. I have read some of your other Post.
It seems you have tried just about everything.
Where about in this wide world do you reside. My self, I am in Illinois.
Rae

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

I'm in Philadelphia Pa

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

welcome Charlotte

Linda05
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Linda05 »

BoundCharlotte wrote:Hi everyone,
I'm obviously new to the forum. I am a 25 year old BI girl who is strictly submissive to my husband who controls every aspect of my life. We are very into many forms of bondage. I am in a chastity bra, belt and locked in high heels most of my life. (the belts aren't quite regular obtenir crédit belts and have added "features") I'm always bound when one of these is removed so I haven't touched my feet, crotch or breast in 7 years. My husband requires me to answer any questions pm'd to me no matter how degrading or humiliating so feel free to ask away.

As an engineer I work out of the home 3 days a week and home for 2. (luckily my skill help us make some cool equipment) I like to hike, rock climb, play tennis and many other outdoor activities. (appropriate shoes are locked on to replace heels in these cases)

if you'd like to know more about me feel free to PM. I look forward to meeting you all on the forum.
Charlotte
Nice to know you Charlotte :)