Re introduction

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Re introduction

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

So,
Hi everyone,
I joined the forum a while back and many of my post talked about my submission to adam (in the past he is called sir). I figure i should make a post so people reading my old posts understand why i am a bit different now. I Divorced Adam for many reasons I choose not to go into about 6 months ago. I started dating a girl named Lilly who is a switch. I'm into much of the same stuff as in the past but with a different person. Lilly's sister also plays with us as well as her sister's husband and they currently live with us. Lilly and i started a airplane restoration business and it is going quite well.

After going to counseling I found out i'm autistic and that explains a lot including finding out that i was being manipulated and taken advantage of. So now any post will be my own free will and not forced by adam.

Im still kinky as ever but in a more consent way

-Charlotte

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Re introduction

Unread post by Petrajane »

Hi Charlotte, nice to catch up with you and well done you! Enjoy your new life and business. Way to go.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Congratulations on your new, better life. I wish you all the good fortune and happiness in the world. :)

this_girl
Chair Bound

Unread post by this_girl »

Hi Charlotte,

I'm really happy for you and glad to see you back.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Great news, And the best of luck in your new adventure.
Rae