sub/slave in Calgary, AB Canada

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.

sub/slave in Calgary, AB Canada

Unread postby burntodeath » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:13 pm

Hi,

Very happy to find this forum because I am really disappointed with what Fetlife, Alt and CS have become. (tired of looking at dicks every time I log in and dealing with people who are just looking for hookups and free content.)

I'm 46 years old, single and love to be bound. However, now that I am older and was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia, I may have to redefine my relationship with rope and would love to find someone to do it with. If you want to know more about me, you can find me on Fet under the same name; burntodeath.... or ask me. :-D

Looking forward to enjoying this forum.

Kind regards,

Bernadette
burntodeath
Unfettered Newbie

Re: sub/slave in Calgary, AB Canada

Unread postby Petrajane » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:12 am

Greetings Burntodeath and welcome to the forums. :D
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread postby Jimdini » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:14 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?
Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby STEFFY » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:26 pm

burntodeath wrote:Hi,

Very happy to find this forum because I am really disappointed with what Fetlife, Alt and CS have become. (tired of looking at dicks every time I log in and dealing with people who are just looking for hookups and free content.)

I'm 46 years old, single and love to be bound. However, now that I am older and was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia, I may have to redefine my relationship with rope and would love to find someone to do it with. If you want to know more about me, you can find me on Fet under the same name; burntodeath.... or ask me. :-D

Looking forward to enjoying this forum.

Kind regards,

Bernadette

Hello Bernadette,
like yourself I am also disappointed in what Fet Life has become. You are right about the people looking for hookups and especially free content. A lot of the people on Fet say that they want to meet others but when you send them a private message to introduce yourself or ask about their post you are replying to, they haven't got the courtesy to acknowledge your inquiry or reply to it.

These days I just post pics on Fet to share and stay in touch with friends. I'm still looking for a playmate but not holding out much hope.

I hope you find what you are looking for.
Regards,
STEFFY
STEFFY
Unfettered Newbie

Return to Introduce Yourself