RE: Hello I am zoro_1969 from Germany

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by zoro_1969 »

Well I finally managed to enter this forum, after quite a while of reading here...I am am Male (4x) from the middle of Germany;My wife (same age) and myself are a married couple both quite into the fetish of saran wrapping, duct-tape, mummification, latex an plaster casting and now into Fiber casts..I am the more receiving partner, which means I love to be put in a rigid bondage and mummification scene with then letting my wife having fun due to strategic openings in certain areas; Playing long with plaster, but with my yet since 10 years. Before had some other girlfriends trying to talk into it with more or less effort in it..
Long ago started with smaller face masks then my biggest selfcasting (on my own) both feet together bend knees (bad idea) upper torso and chin... Great fun but difficult to lay down ...
A girlfriend made a kind of FBC, but cut me out before setting in those days.

Today due to less spare-time, because of kids an work occasions are very rare to play.
So feel free to leave a comment here..!
Last edited by zoro_1969 on 01 Jan 2016, 19:26, edited 1 time in total.
plaster,fiber,saranwrap,mummification is fun

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

And yes i used to have a geocities website, but it down due to yahoo...only left is an yahoo group :-)

BootsBondageBohemian
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BootsBondageBohemian »

Hello Zorro:  1969 was a major year.  Man landed on the Moon. The Rolling Stones came out with 'Honky Tonk Women'. Ford produced the 1969 Mustang Mach I, and Shelby Mustang. And most importantly, Thigh-high Boots were all the rage. Just like now, forty years later!!BootsBondageBohemian2009-11-12 21:40:13

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Hello I am zoro_1969 from Germany

thx.
just thought I should log in again, despite just reading here too lazy to be logged in at the forum..
hope U all are fine?

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

Re: RE: Hello I am zoro_1969 from Germany

Wish you all here a Happy and (!) peaceful New Year !