New guy

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
Dynawrap
Unfettered Newbie

RE: New guy

Unread post by Dynawrap »

Hello everyone:   I've lurked in this forum for a very long time and finally got up the courage to post. I've been into self bondage since I was about 11. Way back then there was no internet so natually I thought I was a little disturbed but it was fun anyway. Nowadays I really care less what someone thinks, but still haven't biult up the courage to wear leather pants or other items in public.   Anyway I've relocated to the Jacksonville Fl. area from NY. And I thought I'd kill two stones with one bird by introducing myself, and to make some new friends in the area.  Dynawrap

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Hello Dynawrap, and welcome from another "ex-lurker!" [quote="Dynawrap"]I've been into self bondage since I was about 11. Way back then there was no internet so natually I thought I was a little disturbed but it was fun anyway. Nowadays I really care less what someone thinks, but still haven't biult up the courage to wear leather pants or other items in public.[/quote] I certainly know THAT feeling, both from bondage fantasies & self-bondage, and, well, from other things that can be guessed from my "name" here!  But, it was certainly nice to find others who share my kinks, even if it took a while....I think that the courage to wear leather in public (or other things) takes a while to build, but again, in my case, knowing that I wasn't alone in my thoughts made the courage appear a little sooner, and once I took that leap, the other ones seemed smaller in comparison. (After wearing my favorite leather dominatrix dress out in public, leather jeans in "guy mode" was nothing!  ) Besides, leather and vinyl are becoming more "normal" for vanilla people (yay!!) and I don't think those items look as unusual in February here than, say, August, unless you're on a motorcycle.... Again, welcome, and enjoy your stay!stephanie_cd

Mauser
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Mauser »

It's funny because a fetish can make us attach more meaning to wearing something that might be no big deal to vanilla folks, and thus make us more timid about it beacuse it's so important to us.

Brazil Leather
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Brazil Leather »

I wear my leather pants (I have 3 pairs) always when the F$%¨&* hot weather allows me. I'm always with my wife, so I don't think anybody will take me as a "gay".And when I travel to cold places during Winter my leather clothes are mandatory. I spent 20 days in Europe a couple of years ago wearing nothing but leather pants and leather jacket (okay, okay, regular jeans too).Too bad for you, Dynawrap, that Florida is not so cold as NY.Regards,    BL