Hello from Jim

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
jimbound
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Hello from Jim

Unread post by jimbound »

Hello everybody!  I’ve been visiting this forum occasionallyand now its time for me to become an active member!  Some may know me from mysite: jimsbondage.com, and if you’ve read some of my stories you will also knowthat I’m interested in tight bondage, high-heels, stockings and ballet shoes. A little about me...I'm a student that lives alone so that's perfect for self-bondage...I don't have a girlfriend currently ...and when I'm not tied up I'm customizing my car.  Wellthat’s all for now, drop by my site and let me know what you think.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Hi Jim, and welcome!It seems like you'll fit right in - I've checked out your site before, and it looks like it's growing, too.  Keep up the good work! stephanie_cd

spandexmummi
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by spandexmummi »

hi welcome to the bound forum its a great place ( as you prob know )i will check your site out thanks.  SM

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

[quote="jimbound"] I don't have a girlfriend currently ...[/quote]Then, if you find one who could became, make sure to check if she's in bondage too, before going too far.It's not a nice thing having to choice between your love and your fetish... When you could have both them
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

tiedash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedash »

Hi Jim, so pleased you could join us on the forum. I know you are going to love it!!i've been on your site a couple of times and I enjoy reading the stories on there. The ones that you have written are particularly good!! tiedash....

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

Welcome Jim ~ I have enjoyed your site on many occasions, expecially the recent overhall with dozens of new stories!
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

jimbound
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jimbound »

thank you everybody for the kind welcomes!  i'm glad to hear that you guys and gals enjoy my site. for a good six months i didn't update it at all, but i've resolved not to let that happen again; i will be updating it regularly from now on

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

Feel free to post some of your work in the author's corner, many usersdon't read the entire site and only that area.  
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

spandexmummi
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by spandexmummi »

thats true ive been known to do that ( limited time ).   SM

ratbert
Chair Bound

Unread post by ratbert »

Welcome In jim!  I have found the people here very kind, helpful and fun to chat with. Enjoy,ratbert