Hello from Australia !

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
Bound4Fun
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Hello from Australia !

Unread post by Bound4Fun »

I am a long time reader of this forum and Gromets Plaza so thought I would join and introduce myself.I am a married 36 year old who is right into bondage, My wife will play along with me, but doesn't like being bound herself .... but I am introducing her slowly. She will play with me and loves putting me in compromising positions and taking advantage of me. Self bondage is also something I love to do .... and I wait patiently until she finds me and then punishes me. So far, I have a small collection of toys ... mostly handcuffs, a collar, leather cuffs, leather gates of hell, ball gag, trainer ball gag, rubber cock sheaths ... and plenty of lycra bathers and cycle clothing which feel great to wear ... and yes, I do cycle regularly.So, hi to all in the forum and I will try and post if I can overcome my modesty.

tiedrubberdoll
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedrubberdoll »

Hey Bound4fun, welcome to the forum.

gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by gromet »

Welcome to a fellow Aussie and also a long time reader of the site!Sounds like you have a great time with your wife tying you up. Taking your time is a very good idea when introducing someone to bondage, too fast and you'll put her off for life. You're like me I tie myself up for my wife to find and abuse me!

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Hello Bound4fun, and welcome to the forum!  I hope you have a good time, and if there's anything we can do to helpmake your stay more enjoyable (such as hogtying you), please don'thesitate to ask!