Hello from Oz

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
galindthegood
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Hello from Oz

Unread post by galindthegood »

Hello,I've been coming to Gromet's site for years, but the forum would never allow me to log onto it. Nice to see this up and running and well moderated. Two of my favorite things are Bondage and the musical Wicked, so I thought I'd combine them on the forum. I started off looking at the site for self-bondage as that was all I was ever able to do. Now I look for everything as money adn having a great partner have opened more doors for me. In fact, with in the next few months I'm hoping to have my own site up and running for bondage pics and perhaps a story or two, but with work and other things time is at a premium. I will be happy to pass the address along once it exists. I mean, what more could a girl want than to have their bound body shown on the net to an appreciative public?Galinda

tina_cd43
Chair Bound

Unread post by tina_cd43 »

Galinda You go girl, I bet you look nice and sexy all bound up.

galindthegood
Unfettered Newbie

Well, that's what my girl tells me, and I believe pretty much anything she tells me!

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

[quote="galindthegood"]I mean, what more could a girl want than to havetheir bound body shown on the net to an appreciative public?[/quote]is this an open invitation to post suggestions?  

galindthegood
Unfettered Newbie

I wouldn't object to suggestions - always curious as to what others can come up with. Of course M'lady (my darling fiance) would have final say. But, why not.*Wondering what she's got herself into*Galinda

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

[quote="galindthegood"] I wouldn't object to suggestions - always curious as to what others can come up with. Of course M'lady (my darling fiance) would have final say. But, why not.
*Wondering what she's got herself into*
Galinda[/quote]

I am curious as to what ideas your lady may come up with!   

galindthegood
Unfettered Newbie

Well, to give you an inkling into the darker corners of M'lady's mind, I was wrapped in my hand-made straightjacket (oh, how I crave a real one), then I was tied down to the bed with ropes woven through the spaces between my arms. This, unless I wished to drag the bedside tables along with me, meant I was staying on that bed for the time being. A rope was slipped under the mattress and used to pull my ankles apart, making me somewhat, well, vulnerable. A couple of "friends" had been slipped into the darker spots in my nether regions and a lovely bullet-vibrator was nestled against, well, I'm sure you can guess where. M'Lady then lay atop my prone yet wiggling form, providing enough pressure for me to build up a good deal of pleasurable friction. But, alas, I had been disobediant earlier in the day and was not allowed to find my release. That came later in the night, but I can't share everything! Some things must remain between a Pet and her Lady.Though, being the switch that I am, I'm contemplating my sweet revenge. At the moment my darling is in the kitchen doing the dishes in nothing but her birthday suit and I find myself compelled to take advantage of the situation. *dashes away from her computer*

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

[quote="galindthegood"] At the moment my darling is in the kitchen doing the dishes in nothing but her birthday suit and I find myself compelled to take advantage of the situation. *dashes away from her computer*[/quote]

oooo... waiting to hear how your plans worked out!

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

Just reading your posts is pretty steamy stuff GG! Glad you finally logged on OK. Welcome- I'm a Spice fan & you provide plenty of that! Look forward to seeing more of you! tojo (future appreciative audience)tojo38666.239375

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

[quote="galindthegood"]I wouldn't object to suggestions - alwayscurious as to what others can come up with. Of course M'lady (mydarling fiance) would have final say. But, why not.*Wondering what she's got herself into*Galinda[/quote]to be honest, until i have a much better understanding of you and yourpartner as people i wont be making any suggestions.  for now iwould keep an eye out on the forum for general suggesions, or otherideas that take your fancy of course, if you want to post a bit more about you, your interests,and the directions you want to explore i will see what ideas cum tomind... *innocent* 

galindthegood
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="tojo"]Just reading your posts is pretty steamy stuff GG! [/quote] *innocent smile* My posts, steamy, whatever do you mean, tojo? I'm glad I've found people I can share these little encounters with, who'll appreciate it. Not to mention I need to use my advanced studies in English Lit somewhere.My plans for revenge fell through, at least for the time being, as my darling's monthly "visitor" reared its head, and I became much less interesting than her painkillers.

galindthegood
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="feline"] of course, if you want to post a bit more about you, your interests, and the directions you want to explore i will see what ideas cum to mind... *innocent*
  [/quote] Feline, I'm sure, with my Irish gift of the gab, you'll find out all you need to know. but as a quick thing I love being wrapped up good and tight from head to foot (though we've yet to wrap my head in anything other than a spandex hood) in pallet wrap, sheet, rope and tape. That's how I first came upon Gromet's site, through the "mummification" code in the search engine. I've got a major fetish for straightjackets, in which my darling attempts to indulge me. She enjoys bondage and BDSM, but doesn't like the heavy duty restraint as I do. But, as in any good relationship, there is give and take, and I consider myself a lucky person for having found her.Galinda

OzSteamer
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by OzSteamer »

Shouldn't that be "hello TO Oz"?

galindthegood
Unfettered Newbie

I was actually refering to the imaginary land of Oz, rather than Australia, OzSteamer. Galinda the Good would be in reference to the good witch of the North in the musical "Wicked". But, hello to you in Oz from the imaginary Land of Oz! That should clear everything up.Galinda