Wife Bondage.

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.

RE: Wife Bondage.

Unread postby Roger » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:47 am

My wife likes to be bound and gagged in true detective magazine fashion and I have an interesting story of one of her captive moments. But does it fit in this forum or another one
Roger
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby tiedash » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:54 am

I'm sure everyone would like to hear about your wife's plight....maybe on the bondage & BDSM section.tiedash...
tiedash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby sweetlisa » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:56 pm

Would love to hear about your wife's captured moments Roger. Please post it somewhere,,,and welcome.
sweetlisa
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Hypercat » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:52 pm

Yes! Tell us!
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!
Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread postby bisubcross » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:31 pm

*starts searching through the forum franticly, with a evil grin*  Now that I made it to chairbound I have to stop posting, I really, really like being chairbound.bisubcross38656.7734490741
bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby tina_cd43 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:26 am

Hi RogerWel come and have fun your bound too.
tina_cd43
Chair Bound

Unread postby Roger » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:52 am

Wife Bondage continued.We had enjoyed some good bondage roleplays over a few years and had accumulated a small album of private photos. Our roleplay sessions were always consensual and no nudity was allowed although she was happy to be tied up occasionally in her underwear of which she had a good selection including half slips, full slips, french panties and a number of bras. One day she suggested that it might be exiting to get a little tied up by someone else and as I had always harboured that fantasy I was happy to agree. We eventually found someone who we both trusted and we met to discuss all the dos and donts and to share our album with him. We had several sessions with him at our place and at his and eventually he asked if his own wife could be present for our next session.Although she was a little shy at first she soon agreed and a date was set.By the time they arrived my wife had changed into a white blouse and a black pleated skirt, knowing that our guest and me both liked that type of outfit.Before long, whilst his wife and I watched he went to work on my wife, tying her securely to a chair with clothes rope. Her wrists were naturally tied behind her back, and her ankles were tied together before he tied a cloth gag in place,.She sat pretending to struggle free of her bonds but we all knew she was quite happy to be tied up. He pulled back the hem of her skirt exposing the lace of her slip and began to tie her knees together. He did not replace her skirt but again she was unconcerned. After a few photographs sh was released and we had a few drinks, before she went upstairs to change.When she returned she was wearing her blue business suite ready to pose again.It was then that our guests wife asked if she could tie her up this time. My wife hesitated for a few seconds before she agreed
Roger
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby tina_cd43 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:01 am

Roger, Please tell us so more I beg you.
tina_cd43
Chair Bound

Unread postby Traveller » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:12 pm

Interesting anectode, Roger. Please continue.
Traveller
Chair Bound

Unread postby slaphappy » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:29 pm

Sounds like the makings of an actual story for the main site? 
slaphappy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby feline » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:21 pm

Roger it sounds like you and your wife share the same interests and passions, which is always a wonderful starting point
feline
Forever Mummified

Return to Introduce Yourself