Hi :)

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
MattT
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Hi :)

Unread post by MattT »

Hi,Matt here from the UK. Near London, 22 and a real fan of mummification.Cling Film, duct tape, and in particular plastic sheeting and a rather stranger one of Newspaper (seems a rare fetish that )I love to be wrapped up tight in whichever, mmm love the feeling. Unfortunately I'm restricted to what I can manage myself at the moment!Anyway just saying Hi :)

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Hi MattT!  Welcome to the forum!  Your Newspaper wrap idea is interestnig (i've never heard of that before)

MattT
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MattT »

That's more of a separate kink I have If you want to chat feel free to ask me for my ICQ or MSN :)MattT38653.6813078704

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

WOW! It looks like there's a underselling of mummification fans
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Zoe_struggles
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Zoe_struggles »

Hello and welcome, MattT! It's always good to see more Brits into wrapping! I have heard of the newspaper mummification before, but you're right,it's not common. You've come to the right place for all thingswrap-related though!

MattT
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MattT »

It certainly isnt, which is too bad. And I never know how to raise it with someone eitherHowever it's Saturday tomorrow which means Saturday newspapers and mummy time for me! Or I could just revert to the clingfilm ;)

RubberDoll
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RubberDoll »

I'm sure it's just me, with mummification and well, bondage in general, being a fresh concept to me n all.I certainly understand the coziness of being wrappd in blankets or other things soft.  I'm hoping that maybe someone here could explain to me the allure of alternate materials.  Having an open mind, I don't want to leave any options out!RubberDoll38653.8521875

MattT
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MattT »

Well Rubber, the allure of newspaper to me is a separate fetish that I have. That's the only allure ;) Also into being bagged/gagged, love plastic (especially the thin clear stuff) and breath control. MattT38654.4119328704