Mmmphs a "Hello" to everyone

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.

RE: Mmmphs a "Hello" to everyone

Unread postby Zoe_struggles » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:35 am

*squirms across the floor into the forum* Hi guys!

I've been a visitor to Gromet's site for way longer than I canremember... I thought it was well overdue that I should come visit theforum so i've finally got off my bum and signed up

My name is Zoe, i'm a tall 23 year old MtF transvestite (i'm notkeen on that word but what can you do? Hehe) from the UK. I've beeninterested in rubber and PVC since I was very young and about six yearsago I chanced across pictures of lucky people all wrapped up in ducttape and plastic. Since then I can't look at clingfilm/saran wrap andsee it as an innocent kitchen product! I seem to have done the same thing to my girlfriend - we always lookfor the cheapest duct tape and longest rolls of plastic wrap in shopswithout reallly thinking about it!

I also have a fondness for inflatables,deflatables, enclosure bondage, all types of gags (Duct tape andinflatable gags are my favourites!), plastic bag bondage, facesitting,rubber hoods and uniforms. Not that anyone might guess in real life,but you know what they say about the quiet ones...

Anyway, thought i'd say hello to the rest of you guys and gals! If youdon't reply i'll assume you're a little tied up at the moment...

-Zoe
Zoe_struggles
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby gromet » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:47 am

[size=12]Welcome Zoe to the forum, great to have you here. [/size][size=12][quote]been a visitor to Gromet's site for way longer than I can remember[/quote][/size][size=12]Now I feel really old! [/size][size=12]You certainly seem to know how to enjoy yourself and your experiences will be invaluable around here. [/size]
gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby Guests » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:01 am

Welcome Zoe[quote="Zoe_struggles"]
Anyway, thought i'd say hello to the rest of you guys and gals! If you don't reply i'll assume you're a little tied up at the moment... -Zoe
[/quote] unfortunatly no  
Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Zoe_struggles » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:53 am

[quote="gromet"]Welcome Zoe to the forum, great to have you here. [quote]been a visitor to Gromet's site for way longer than I can remember[/quote]Now I feel really old! You certainly seem to know how to enjoy yourself and your experiences will be invaluable around here. [/quote]

Hehehe! Two minutes in and I've made the poor admin cry. Thanks for the welcome, Gromet! The site has been one of my regularports of call for some time... I have to get that mummification fetishfix, after all. Big thumbs up to you for providing time and again forso long

I have thought about writing some stories, but never got around to it. One day, perhaps!

You're not tied up over there, MC? Aww, well you're not the only one...after all, I'm able to type these messages with my hands today

-Zoe
Zoe_struggles
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Franzia » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:02 pm

Welcome Zoe!    I would have replied sooner but I was sort of wrapped up   
Franzia
Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby sweetlisa » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:48 pm

welcome zoe
sweetlisa
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby sweetlisa » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:49 pm

yay,,,now i am officially chair bound!
sweetlisa
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Franzia » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:24 pm

Yay! Way to go Lisa!
Franzia
Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby Zoe_struggles » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:57 pm

[quote="Franzia"]Welcome Zoe!    I would have replied sooner but I was sort of wrapped up    [/quote]

So you should be! *places thumb over your breathing tube for a few seconds* Got you back, hehehe! 
Zoe_struggles
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Franzia » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:27 pm

ooooooh never thought I'd be the one squirming!
Franzia
Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Return to Introduce Yourself