well hi there

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
splinted
Chair Bound

RE: well hi there

Unread post by splinted »

call me splinted, this is because i wear wrist splints on either wrist due to carpal tunnel, its easy, i just blame the pc, lol. i am 38 years old and male. i have been into self bondage for longer than i can remember. as i am typing this, i sit here with wrist splints on and handcuffed together. i am typing with my little fingers and its really hard work but enjoyable. i love any kind of bondage and never find it boring as i live on my own in the west midlands and am free to spend hours if wanted in bondage. my girlfriend doesnt know of my love for s/b and its always a thrill not knowing if she might drop by and discover me tied nice and tight.this is actually the first time i have ever openly admitted to my fetish and i think its a great forum and plan to spend a lot of time here.getting cramp now, must get these cuffs off, back soon. 

gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: well hi there

Unread post by gromet »

Welcome to the forum Splinted.Sounds like it might be fun for you to be found tied nice and tight by your girlfriend. Maybe you could leave the handcuffs out where she could see them!