Hello from Columbus,GA

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
Tiedmummy
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Hello from Columbus,GA

Unread post by Tiedmummy »

Hello AllMy SN is Tiedmummy. Tied becuase I like being tied up and Mummy is because I enjoy almost all aspects of mummification.I am a 22 years old Male, Im African American.I live In Columbus Georgia, which is adjacent to Ft. Benning 100 mi south of Atlanta.I am currently Senior in College and due to graduate in June of 2006. I enjoy playing tie up games with my friends. We often experiemnt with different types ties form hogties, Ball-ties, frog ties and random ties.  Most often we just take turns tying each other up and trying to escape. Sometimes adding tickle torture and stuff like that. I enjoy mummification but I have never had the pleasure of being mummified or mummifying one of my friends....yet.I enjoying talking about bondage and related topics with anyone who enjoys the same. I also enjoy just answering people's questions about me and my likings.If any would like to chat Yahoo messege me at Tiedbreaker or e-mail me at Tiedmummy@gmail.com Tiedmummy38646.5370949074

tiemetite
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Hello from Columbus,GA

Unread post by tiemetite »

Hello tiedmummy, enjoyed reading and wanted to say hello and that I'm jealous you have friends to participate. For me, it's still SB.Cheers,tiemetite