Hello Utopia!

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.

RE: Hello Utopia!

Unread postby Bonida » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:36 pm

Hello Tomb RaiderS~!I'm happy to see this all back online again!  Hello and Thank you to Gromet & All the fun seekers HERE for keeping this group going! I am here in Dallas, TX and host the yahoo groups Girls Under Wraps!  (and their sweet sisters)...As you probably already are into this fantastic fascination!!!  I absolutely go for wrap fetish!!  I continue to enjoy artwork from any contributors that enjoy the mummy-wrapped pretty woman!  Animations are how I became fascinated, so likewise, I try to draw when I can!  The computer just helps speed things along and I have gotten spoiled by that!  Stop by and share some art!!! I long to be mummy-bound BY A HOT FETISH HONEY - But the ULTIMATE session would be mummy-wrapping while watching a beautiful long-haired honey being mummy-bound! Yeah, it's just a wish list!!!!  Favourite style with a partner is the tight 3 sheet cocoon with pallet wrap, then duct tape or med-wrap, which I like for the smoothness!  But I enjoy being able to see from the encasement!Self-bondage, is still alot less complex, but an inner cocoon of saran wrap inside of rolling up in sheets, blankets and an entanglement of rope I roll myself in - weighted by chairs and such!  
Bonida
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Darkraptor1 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:15 pm

Ah, nice to have you back here at the forum!  I'm glad your yahoogroup is still up and running (thank goodness it hazen't beenyahooized).

By the way, great avatar!
Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby Franzia » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:03 pm

Aah yes... your Yahoo groups! I love your artistic tastes!
Franzia
Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Return to Introduce Yourself