Hallihello

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
Lilifee
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Hallihello

Unread post by Lilifee »

Ok,so here i am, a german girl, so i first apologize for my bad english, i hope you can stand it I'm writing this without having read another introduction, so I write my OWN thoughts.I'm just 30 years old, and have just finished my instruction to aBallett-teacher. I'm 1,64 metres and have a nice body, except of myrear -- its a bit too big , but it looks nice packed in latex an a corset I love reading bdsm stories on the net, so I found grometz plaza someyears ago and I think I selected quite thousand pictures of bound womenthe last ten years.I like selfbondage very much. Some days, when I have enough time for myown, I *play* . I tie myself up with ropes, or duct tape,or kling filmor leather stripes.....Every time its a big adventure for me. My boyfriend knows about myfetish and he accepts it. He's a voyeur, so he likes looking me beeingtied up, but  I can tell, he isn't good at tying up...... WHAT APITY Sometimes I use the *keyintheIcecube* method to come out of my bondage, sometimes my friend has to free me.Perhaps I will write down some of my adventures in this forum, an perhaps I find some people to talk of my experiences.In real life I'm a straight person, a bit freaky (?), and I have totell many people what to do, but in my fantasies I like to be a slave,bound, humiliated and loved.So I'm very anxious to see, whether I can find a few people mailing with mehave a nice day

LorCat
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by LorCat »

Welcome Lilifee.

It's nice to see another woman around. I'm sure you'll find many people interested in talking with you. Perhaps even give you some hints on how to teach your boyfriend many ways of making you helpless.

Enjoy the forum.

Lilifee
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lilifee »

@LorCat thank you for the Welcome It would be SOOOOOO nice if my boyfriend could learn to tie me up *g*

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

have you tried to teach him to tie you up?  have you looked into leather cuffs for wrists and ankles?buckle a couple of cuffs on your wrists and then use a pad lock, orsomething similar, to join your wrists together behind you.  easy,simple, and very hard to get wrong :)does he have any idea of how important this is to you?  the two ofyou probably need to work together on this.  it is clear what youare getting out of this, so the key thing is to make sure that he isalso getting lots out of this!the more he gets out of you being properly tied up, and the more heenjoys you enjoying it, the more motivated he will be to learn thisskill.  lots of positive reinforcement, that is what you need :)perhaps something as simple as "practice tying me up and i will practice giving you a blow job" *radiates innocence*

Lilifee
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lilifee »

@felinethat sounds very good, and I tried it.I locked my wrists and ankles into my leather cuffs and gave him thekeys. He liked it having the control and after visiting the cinema Igave him a blowjob. He refused to open the cuuf although I made some*oh please make me free* stuff And I slept in my cuffs, I was in heaven!!!I would also like to teach him to tie me up right. But everytime hetries, he binds the ropes too tight, so it starts hurting imediatelyLilifee38651.1825462963

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

*considers*perhaps you need to work on rope in much smaller steps.  do youknow how to tie some rope around one of your own wrists or ankles, sothat it is snug, secure, and comfortable?if not, then the first step is to go away and practice this until you are good at it.once you are good at this, when the two of you are sat down to watch totelivision together produce the rope and tie one of his wrists to oneof yours.  the idea here is to show him how it feels when it isdone properly, and also to show him that the rope can be kept tied upfor a couple of hours comfortably.if he complains just bribe him with blow jobs once he is used to this, explain politely to him that there is acertain knack to tying someone up comfortably with rope, and have himpractice tying you to him.  perhaps me might want to tie yourshoulders to his thighs, so that you are locked with your face in hislap for a couple of hours of an evening... *smirk*the key point is that if he is tying you to him then if the ropes aretotally wrong it will be very uncomfortable for him as well, and hewill quickly realise that he has to try harder.  you have alreadyshown him that this is possible, and the rewards that awate him willhelp to focus his mind if he is even close to an average male then the promise of endless blowjobs from a naked tied up woman will be ample insentive to keep himfocussed and interested... *smirk*

RubberDoll
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RubberDoll »

Feline ~ Your mind works in such profound ways I admire you for your resourcefulness which spans so many levels.  You're a gem! RubberDoll38653.8541203704

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

RubberDoll, thankyou for the flattery so, when are you going to try this being tied to your husbands lap withlots of rope?  i am only suggesting in the spirit of scientificenquiry, honest *innocent expression number 38*after all, otherwise i might be suggesting he ties you there and keepsyou there until you have given him all of the blow jobs he wants forone evening!then again, there is no reason why you cannot tie your mummifiedhusband to you in a similar manor... *innocent expression number 14*

slaphappy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slaphappy »

Welcome to the forum Lilifee.  Wow!  Great suggestionsfeline!  Her boyfriend sounds like one lucky fellow.  Goodluck with training him up to your standards Lilifee