New to the forum

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
CDbobbie_il
Unfettered Newbie

RE: New to the forum

Unread post by CDbobbie_il »

Hi all.I just thought I would intro myself here.I am a 49yo male that is  an avid crossdresser.I also enjoy bondage very much.I enjoy the free feelings that bondage gives me.When dressed and bound it seems myother senses come out and its just wondeerful.I also enjoy latex and leather and adore high heels.Someday I will get a pair of ballet bootsAnyways,I have anpther CD freind that I visit a couple times a year for dressing and bondage play.SHe has a very devious bondage mind and I love her torments.I love to chat with real people but these days it seems more and more idiots are out there to get their cyber jollies off instead of having a good chat.I have enjoyed Gromets site for a few years now and check it almost daily for new stories and pics.I have even had my friend put me in some of the positions I have found on gromets site If you don't mind chatting with a CD/TV then please look me up on Yahoo messenger by the name of cd_mistress56. I am mostly submissive but I can do dom when needed Sorry for being long winded.. Thanks for the forum

CDbobbie_il
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by CDbobbie_il »

I forgot to tell all. Last year I almost lost my life to heart problems and a couple of other thingsa that popped out of nowhere.I have just lately been able to start dressing again and doing bondage again.. And It feels sooo good..Just a friendly note to all.. Go get a check-up with you doctor.It may save you from the near death experience I had to endure.Play safe and love to all

gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by gromet »

Welcome CDbobbie_il to the forum.I share your interest in being bound in latex, and it sounds as though you get to have some great fun and enjoy yourself when you and your friend meet. Take care of that heart of yours and thanks for the gentle reminder that we should all watch our health!

tina_cd43
Chair Bound

Unread post by tina_cd43 »

Hi CDbobbieI share your interest in crossdressing, The feeling is wonderful when I'm dressed and bound and at the mercy of someone else. I will someday know that feeling because I have know one to tie me up so I tie myself up.