Cross dressing and bondage.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.

Cross dressing and bondage.

Unread postby restricted » Fri May 03, 2019 7:18 pm

iHow many of you have dressed like a maid or ejoyed reading stories / watching videos of men forced to become a maid? (I have written a few )and I've been a maid but my late wife would never use me like a maid unfortunately.

1/ The question is does being a maid feature highly in your cross dressing world? If so, why? Is it because you feel you have finally surrendered the pressure of being a man to accepting the sub role of a maid's dutoies by having to do as you are ordered? Or is it because a maid's uniform looks smart or what?

2/ If you are into bondage, do you prefer to be restrained in male clothing or in female clothing?

3/ Many of us just dress up, but how many would love to be forced to do it and have the woman/woman refuse to give you your clothes back and teasing you throughout the day.

4/ If you dress up or got forced into it, would you feel more comfortable with just one woman in charge of you ? Would more than one threaten you? say four women or would you feel like on =e of the girls and settle straight in. Would the extra women give you more confidence in your alternative role?

Please answer with the numbers to each question. There is a reason for these questions. A woman I know has met a cross dresser and is helping him. She is easing the guilt he is feeling by doing it. (Lucky chap), but so she can work out what is for best, I am asking these questions.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: Cross dressing and bondage.

Unread postby RAE123 » Fri May 03, 2019 9:44 pm

#1, My wife bought me a French Maids outfit some time back. She dressed me up to hand out Halloween
Candy to the kids. At first I a
was embarrassed, but when I got many positive responses, I hatted to see the evening end.

#2, Bondage is Bondage, but wearing female clothes just makes it a little more enjoyable.

# 3, I have been dressed up by my wife on a few occasions, however, my clothes where never taken away.
Rather, I did not want to take my clothes (women) off.

#4, There was only my Wife, witch I miss very much. no one could replace her.
Rader
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby angel_uk » Sun May 05, 2019 8:24 am

1) I've never understood the thing with maid's uniforms. And the idea of being dressed up and made to clean does nothing for me; I'm just not a domestic sub I guess.

2) Always more enjoyable being bound in some sexy clothes.

3) I don't need to be forced to dress, just a little encouragement like "this is what you're going to wear". So I'm not really going to want male clothing back anyway.

4) Things are always more of a giggle in a group for me. Once I'm dressed up, I'm better at being social anyway.

So those are my answers, but I'm not exactly a typical crossdresser.
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/
angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread postby Cd Tammy » Mon May 06, 2019 7:08 pm

Not just maid’s uniforms. Cheerleader, schoolgirl, Hooters waitress, flight attendant, maid, Disney princess. Something about outfits.
Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Locke » Thu May 09, 2019 2:57 pm

Hi,

1) Being dressing as a maid is one of my favorite costumes. Why? That´s a question I really don´t know, but I like to wear it. Especially pvc or latex maid dress. I´ve been dressing like a french maid 24 hours and being as a maid for a couple that time.
2) Yes, I like to be in bondage wearing women clothes.
3) I like to wear women clothes on my own will. But I like to be forced to wear them in public. Maybe it´s because of the humiliation.
4) I don´t mind if there is one ore more woman to forced me to dress up as a woman.
Locke
Unfettered Newbie

Return to Crossdressing