My First Corset and High heel Purchace

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
bound4life2
Chair Bound

My First Corset and High heel Purchace

Unread post by bound4life2 »

Just thought I would share with you guys how much fun I had yesterday. I am on a business trip and found a store that was having a great sale on some of it's items. I found some 5.5in high heels that actually look very sexy. But I also found a corset, though not the look I was hoping for it was still a good purchase I got them both for about $35. So when I got back to my hotel room I put on some thigh high stockings slipped on the heels and then started working on the corset!

I have worn some of my wife's heels before but they were too small and I could not wear them for long, plus they were not nearly this tall! So the whole time from when I got back until I leave this morning I have been in the Heels and corset, about 14-15 hours. I loved the way my skin had the boning impressions of the corset on it when I took it off.

I might go and grab another corset today so I will have 2 to use in the future.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: My First Corset and High heel Purchase

Unread post by Petrajane »

Oh, nice! You just can't beat having your own heels!

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Re: My First Corset and High heel Purchace

Unread post by Tied85 »

I love a good corset, unfortunately mine are all getting a bit out of shape now. I'd definitely buy as many as possible while they're on offer!

bound4life2
Chair Bound

Thanks I did go and buy one other today. The sad thing is the store I went to yesterday was having a 75% off promotion. They only had 2 different corsets on sale. So today I went to some of the other chain stores and at my last stop I found another one I liked better. The sad thing was that the 75% was one day only and I did not know that before so today it was 50% off still a good price at 30%.

Now I am laced in the new once trying it out! The new one is much prettier as the old one was covered in sequins which I am not a fan of.

CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by CathyTGNJ »

What stores did you shop at? Any chance of pictures of your new corsets? Hope you enjoy them!

bound4life2
Chair Bound

Fredrick's of Hollywood, and I am not big on pictures but if I change my mind I will let you know. I will be trying to wear my heels full time in the house the next week or two. I have slept in each corset now and I hope to be able to figure out how to get them tighter, and that the corset will hold up to the strain!

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

I had the problem with a corset not holding up once. I bought it over the internet and someone missed on what a 2X was on the size. Loved the tightness.