Uk crossdressing meetup?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
ziptieguy
Chair Bound

Uk crossdressing meetup?

Unread post by ziptieguy »

Hi all, I've not posted here in a while,
Satin gowns, lingere, sissy dresses etc are my thing, and bondage of any kind, esp steel.
Reading all the posts of male cross dressers looking for women to dress them and tie them up saddens me as there seem to be so few.
Is there anyone in the UK who would be interested in a meetup in real life, just us guys all dressed up? Ladies and all others in between of course welcome, but judging by the numbers I think it unlikely. We could tie and be tied in our favourite outfits, take things as far as we want or not. I would love to just chat in private with some like minded folks, maybe get hands on if we think it's right. I'm sure someone suggested this a few years back, but I can't find the post - ie we book a large hotel room somewhere and meet up.

Anyone out there?

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Uk crossdressing meetup?

Unread post by ducttapelover »

Sounds good to me I'd be happy to have a meet :)

I have a thing for dressing in Long sleeve and skirted leotards and cheerleading as I do gymnastics stuff but generally don't mind what i'm crossdressed in and then i can be tied and gagged with tape though I like ropes, handcuffs and ballgags as well

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

The problem with it is that in the UK, we have a media that loves to hone in on things like this and show everybody up. It could be a good thing. People relax and have a laugh and hurt nobody, but other people protest and it gets in the press.

A good idea, but whereas on the continent it would be acceptable, it doesn't hold in the UK. Maybe if people wore a burga/niqab with nothing showing. They wouldn't dare argue in case it was a woman.....
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

ziptieguy
Chair Bound

Unread post by ziptieguy »

I wasn't suggesting we do a press conference as well!

Dadoronron77
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dadoronron77 »

:D :D :D
ziptieguy wrote:I wasn't suggesting we do a press conference as well!

creativethinking21
Chair Bound

Unread post by creativethinking21 »

I would be happy to join, although I have never fully dressed, I have always wanted to and being in bondage at the same time just puts the icing on the cake. Hope you are still up for it