That same old feeling.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

That same old feeling.

Unread post by restricted »

My wife had an accident that has left her housebound for a while.

Friends upon hearing of our plight came round and freshened the house up. I had to get rid of my bondage gear and a lot of my cross dressing clothes. I was hoping the shock would stop me from wanting to do it again. Unfortunately, it has started again. I occasionally go to bed in a baby doll pyjama outfit. I have my nurses dresses and a couple of skirts. One skater skirt, one tight micro skirt, one knee length and one long skirt.

My wife doesn't object to me wearing them any more. So between sessions of people calling in I'm free to wear what I like. I'm wondering how long it will be before I start with the lippy and other makeup again.

Last night I went to bed in 5 pair of panties with a pad holding my appendage down between my legs. The result was a reasonable female look. Nearly flat. But as much as I wanted to cum, it was impossible and I fell asleep completely frustrated. However, this morning I want to do it all over again.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: That same old feeling.

Unread post by Petrajane »

Sorry to hear about Mrs Restricted, hope it's just a minor accident and she gets better soon.

In the meantime, enjoy looking after her in your nurses uniform, and with her permission too. :D

restricted
Forever Mummified

Thank you. I find I am more relaxed in a skirt than wearing trousers. The nurses uniforms are so comfortable as well.
It will be a long hard slog getting her back to near normal, but I hope to do it even if it takes me many years. But at least now I have an excuse to wear the dresses and often doze with no blanket watching her (She is in a hospital bed). And it gets me ready for an early morning jaunt into the garden or even taking the rubbish out to the kerb while dressed.

But for her sake I have to revert back to "normal" for the carers and other visitors.

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

Like you, I love wearing a skirt/dress.
I am enjoying an off day today, so I am wearing my
bra, top, and a jean skirt. Just a great day.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

Last night I wore Tena Lady pants and they gave me a nice feminine bulge with my tackle tucked between my legs And although I could feel my hand on the pants, I couldn't get relief.

I have to moderate my "dress" time to between sessions of the carers.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

How did you get Mrs Restricted to let you wear lady's clothes? I'd love to, but my wife/key holder says I may not.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Not that she likes it, but she will be bed ridden for some time. In 3 weeks I have only managed to have two one hour sessions to myself.

So she accepts it calms me down and lets me get on with it as that is the only method of lightening up I have.. I am nurse at night and now have to sleep in my uniform ready to change her pads. I am the cleaning lady during the day and the maid at dinner time.

If I have to change her I have told her that if I lose my rag again, I would not allow myself to change so the carers can ridicule me.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Yesterday was fun and I think she has started to enjoy it and she has seen how much more relaxed I am in a skirt. I can't go out so I have to find ways to relax.

I did my cleaning lady job. Normal T shirt but a knee length black skirt, slits either side and a white slip that peeps through the slits. And o course a little white apron. I had to scrub the kitchen floor and hoover the downstairs living room.

When I had finished that, she said I should have dusted everything first. I told her that there wasn't any dust. She insisted that I wiped every surface with damp cloth. She could see that I was getting a little nervous and asked why. I told her that there was only 15 minutes before the carers came and I couldn't let them see me like that. However, she would not let me get changed until she had seen me finish off vacuuming the carpets downstairs. As luck would have it, the carers were an hour late. Although I was worried about being seen, it also excited me I may get caught and teased mercilessly.

Late last night I was in my nurses uniform and I saw reflections of a blue light outside. She told me to go as I was and investigate. As luck would have it, we have things in the front garden I could hide behind and there was no one about. It was a fire engine visiting around the corner. Here's hoping anyway.

She said I may wipe the surfaces today. But she wants to see them done. One of them means standing on a step ladder. I will try a skater skirt and bright red panties and see what the result is. It should be interesting. I hope she really is beginning to like her authority over me.

Today I have got to do the upstairs, so that will mean doing it again.

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

It sounds like she is coming around; Good for you.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

It seems to vary from day to day. This morning, there I was in a short skater skirt, short white apron, bra with knickers as breasts., stockings and suspender belt, hair brushed in a female style, maids cap and climbing a step ladder exposing my panties. I polished everything.

All I got was "What do you look like?". I told her I was chilling out. She said nothing. I wonder what she will say tonight when I go to bed in my baby doll pyjamas?

restricted
Forever Mummified

I'm enjoying this. First thing in the morning we have Maude the maid to serve breakfast.

That is followed by Doris the cleaning lady who clears up after that.

Lunch time sees Marion the mini skirted maid.

Maude comes back at night as well to serve diner.

Doris washes up and tidies everything away

Evening up to bed time it's nurse Nancy that looks after her.

What excites me is the carers come back every 4 hours and other nurses drop in unexpectedly so there is a great risk of being caught. :oops: