roll on tomorrow.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: roll on tomorrow.

Unread post by restricted »

2 days to go. Everything is turning up today after 4. A trial run of the outfit will be made to make sure it all fits. Strangely, I'm pretty calm today.

One of the women I have contacted but have had no response.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

restricted
Forever Mummified

I'm a little concerned. The key holders seem to be cooling off. Perhaps when it starts they will get more into the party mode.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Now lets stop that talk rite now: There will be no "Cold feet", "Chicken Out" or "Second Thoughts"
You have waited for how ling now so just do it. Even if the ladies are a little reluctant to use
the locks, tell them that they will be doing you a big favor; You need a little something different
in your life at the present time, and this is the answer to keep you from going around the bend.
I am sure they will pitch in once they see that it is all for a good cause.
1 Day and a wake up.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

Tomorrow. I am getting more excited and more nervous.
I have sent a message to one of the women how she will be making me relax. I have to as I won't be able to go out. I am letting her think about it. I will see the other one today. I have to warn the carers of the shock they might get. Our regulars are off at present, so we are getting odd ones. I'm hoping the Community matron will come down.

restricted
Forever Mummified

I've seen the dinner time carers and they are looking forward to seeing it. I warned them to expect a shock!

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Well tomorrow is the day, and I do not see that the carers will shocked.
I am sure they have seen a lot worse that a guy wearing a uniform.
Relax, enjoy the moment; go outside, take a stroll around the house,
take out the trash. You told the neighbors already, so who cares what they
think. Maybe their husbands want to do similar skits, and do not know ho to get started.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

The uniform will be later. Tomorrow will be skirt, petticoat, blouse, pinny, wig, scarf, curler. Full underwear will be worn. Stockings, girdle, bra, makeup.

restricted
Forever Mummified

It's here. The big day. Already things have started to go wrong. The hairdresser won't be here until 11.30 as she went to a party last night. She sent photos. Great. Other people will have to hang around. I was hoping to get it over and done with.
One person I have got to pick up and to save time, I may have to put the underwear on and go and pick her up in stockings and suspenders, bra and blouse under my own clothes.

I just hope there isn't an accident. :shock:

Up all night listening to her talking to herself. She just wouldn't go to sleep. Revenge will be mine. In a pleasant way of course.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

It's now WELL past 11:30 -- hopefully you're still too busy to bring us up to date with what's going on, and hopefully everything else is going according to plan! :D

restricted
Forever Mummified

It didn't go quite to plan. But it did lay it open for further fun and games. I'd had a rough night trying to get to sleep thanks to my own aches and pains. Then I was faced with having to change my wife's pad. That was midnight. At 3, I was called as she had wet that pad and the bed sheet. A complete change required. But then she talked all night in her sleep keeping me awake. I got up at 5 not sleeping all night. I'm tired as hell now.

I had gone up at 09.30 and had a barbers shave. I also got some shopping. I got home at 11.00. I straight away put on knickers, bra, stockings, girdle and my £3 pair of size 10 shoes. (Flat heels).

The hairdresser / cleaner turned up at 12.00 noon. She cleaned the kitchen and then washed my wife's hair. She was going to cut it but decided to leave it until next week. So at 2 she told my wife she was putting oil on my face to stop the skin peeling. I would have to sit still for 20 minutes. in the kitchen while the oil soaks in.

I put on the skirt and petticoat and walked down in my bra. The hairdresser nearly burst out laughing so I asked her if she was jealous of my bust. (Kilt socks are great boob impersonators). She chose the blouse so I put it on.

I asked her to go and ask next door in for a cup of tea. By the time she arrived, the wig was in place with a scarf curlers the lot. She nipped upstairs and put the lock in the chain. So now it was locked by two women. I had lost one of the screw covers but never mind. I decided not to use them.

In the kitchen it was all the women could do not to wet themselves with laughter. Once everything was ready, they went into the front room with my wife and chatted to them gave them 5 minutes and walked in. I said to my wife "You have finally turned me into a full time drudge after last night". The pair burst out laughing. My wife looked in disgust but then laughed with them. A few ribald comments were made. I am now known as Ethel.

I kept asking for the keys and was not allowed to have them. I spoke to next door as she was leaving and thanked her for her help and she said she enjoyed it. I said I only hoped it worked. She said "Keep the props". I told her of my nurses outfit and she smiled.

The tea time carers were late so I got changed. But not until I had cleaned the windows downstairs. Photos tomorrow.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

restricted wrote:It didn't go quite to plan. But it did lay it open for further fun and games. I'd had a rough night trying to get to sleep thanks to my own aches and pains. Then I was faced with having to change my wife's pad. That was midnight. At 3, I was called as she had wet that pad and the bed sheet. A complete change required. But then she talked all night in her sleep keeping me awake. I got up at 5 not sleeping all night. I'm tired as hell now.

I had gone up at 09.30 and had a barbers shave. I also got some shopping. I got home at 11.00. I straight away put on knickers, bra, stockings, girdle and my £3 pair of size 10 shoes. (Flat heels).

The hairdresser / cleaner turned up at 12.00 noon. She cleaned the kitchen and then washed my wife's hair. She was going to cut it but decided to leave it until next week. So at 2 she told my wife she was putting oil on my face to stop the skin peeling. I would have to sit still for 20 minutes. in the kitchen while the oil soaks in.

I put on the skirt and petticoat and walked down in my bra. The hairdresser nearly burst out laughing so I asked her if she was jealous of my bust. (Kilt socks are great boob impersonators). She chose the blouse so I put it on.

I asked her to go and ask next door in for a cup of tea. By the time she arrived, the wig was in place with a scarf curlers the lot. She nipped upstairs and put the lock in the chain. So now it was locked by two women. I had lost one of the screw covers but never mind. I decided not to use them.

In the kitchen it was all the women could do not to wet themselves with laughter. Once everything was ready, they went into the front room with my wife and chatted to them gave them 5 minutes and walked in. I said to my wife "You have finally turned me into a full time drudge after last night". The pair burst out laughing. My wife looked in disgust but then laughed with them. A few ribald comments were made. I am now known as Ethel.

I kept asking for the keys and was not allowed to have them. I spoke to next door as she was leaving and thanked her for her help and she said she enjoyed it. I said I only hoped it worked. She said "Keep the props". I told her of my nurses outfit and she smiled.

The tea time carers were late so I got changed. But not until I had cleaned the windows downstairs. Photos tomorrow.
Look forward to the photos!

restricted
Forever Mummified

I was told I should go to the shops dressed and buy some biscuits. Although they did see the funny side, I think they were apprehensive about keeping the keys. Next door neighbour, when I said go and put the lock in the chain shot off like a rocket. I think she loved the idea. The hairdresser lent me some of her ladies glasses. The only thing is the frills down the front of the blouse are hidden by the apron.

I said to her this morning that it seemed to work. My wife had to be fed the last time we had curry, but last night insisted she did it herself. "Oh, that's good" she replied. I said we would have to wait and see and if it goes back, then we can do it again and again until she gets the idea. She laughed. I will work on her and the hairdresser until they really decide to keep the keys. It was a case of 50 shades of STAY.

At present this are the only pictures I have that fits the site requirements. The hairdresser took a lot of photos with her camera. I have blacked out areas to prevent recognition. But thinking about it, I suppose I could argue that to find them, my friends (and enemies) must go on the site as well.
Attachments
Ethel 001.JPG
001.JPG

restricted
Forever Mummified

I see the petticoat didn't show any lace. The hair dresser and me tried. It must have ridden up again.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

It looks (and sounds) like you had a lot of fun! Hopefully there will be another "next time" and soon! :twisted:

I'm a little curious about "...only pictures I have that fits the site requirements." Are you talking about the size of the file? Those can be easily changed, often with programs that were factory installed on a lot of computers, like Microsoft Paint.

(We're an adult, kinky bondage forum, so it's not as if we've got rules against kink or nudity like a lot of other websites! :D The only "site requirements" I can think of are "don't use other people's pictures" and obviously "subjects must be 18 and over.")

restricted
Forever Mummified

Every time I tried to change the file size it told me there was a violation. I had all sorts of trouble with one of them. I had to send it to documents to get it. The full length one was done in vga mode on my camera. No problem.

There are more to come. The hairdresser took a lot of pictures.

I loved it when the next door neighbour said she wouldn't give me the key. But at least she said not to get rid of the props. So she won't be surprised to see me in a skirt in the garden in future.

Ethel. Lol!

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

HI Ethel;
I am so glad it is working out for you. You do look great in your outfit, and
you went out for biscuit's, great.
Now find some time to set a strong irremovable anchor point
in the garden. That way your neighbor can hook you up and you can spend
the day dressed in the garden.
Rae

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Ethyl, you look completely passable. You should have no problems going out dressed like your photo!
Lucky You!

restricted
Forever Mummified

One of the girls said I shouldn't wear a frock again. I will try a teddy bear outfit hoping its one I can't get out of unless she unzips it. She was the hairdresser. Next door said I should keep the props, so she won't be shocked seeing me in a skirt in the back garden. I have sent her a box of chocs and a thank you card.

I can't get over the way she said "no" when I asked for the keys. I think she enjoyed the experience. I hope she did anyway. Might be worth working on.

The biscuits were in the kitchen I wasn't dressed when I bought them.

Bad news though. Next door has said she doesn't intend to live there forever. :( Shame, had things been different like not married, and I was a million years younger..........

Ethel.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Even if she moves, she may enjoy dressing you enough to visit on occasion, to see you dressed.

restricted
Forever Mummified

In the mean time, I'm going to work on having fun. I hope I'm careful enough to work on her having fun too. Like chaining me to the wall in the garden while I'm in my uniforms and teasing me over the wall. Even if she only locks the back door.