Crossdressing : what has it taught you about the other half?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restrainedsybarite
Chair Bound

Crossdressing : what has it taught you about the other half?

Unread post by restrainedsybarite »

The topic of this thread : Things we've learned about the opposite gender by being crossdressers.

A couple of things stick with me.

First : holy crap is women's clothing expensive. Seriously, nice women's clothing is stupendously expensive. I'm not even talking about designer labels. If you want women's clothing that fits well, drapes nicely, flatters your looks, and is generally all 'round well made, you just about have to pay through the nose for it. I now understand why women have and are so attached to certain "favorite" articles of clothing. I also understand why it takes so damn long just to _find_ clothing ; sizing is a maze of pure insanity. More than that though the cost of nice professional clothing is an unfair burden on a woman's budget. It's ridiculous.

Second : now I get why it takes so long for the ladies to use a public restroom. If a man has to pee, we don't have to worry about the floor. If a woman has to pee, the floor is a problem. Nobody wants their clothing to end up on the floor of a public restroom. Unfortunately, by design, the ladies have to deal with this dilemma. I'm not sure what their solutions are; but I get now why it takes more than a couple minutes for them to use the bathroom. I will never complain about this again.

Anyone else have insights they've had thanks to their cross dressing?

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Re: Crossdressing : what has it taught you about the other h

Unread post by seidenki »

It's kind of interesting what is discovered. The one I keep discovering is the wonderfully enormous range of colours and patterns women's underwear comes in that men's do not. :-(

Sei.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

boundCD
Chair Bound

Unread post by boundCD »

1) I now understand why it takes them so long to get dressed. I won't go into the details, but I get it now.

2) Same for the restroom thing. When I crossdress at home and need to go, I pretty much take off everything below the waist and toss them on my bed. They certainly can't do that when they're outside. It's a real hassle.

3) High heels. OMG, how do they stand those? My feet hurt so bad after a few hours. Don't know how they manage to keep them on the entire day.

Toricor
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Toricor »

Get some things will lose something else
well here is my situation, I like dress up from time to time and I feel a litte
guilty afterwards and the reason is that I Dont like guys sometime I get too much in the role of the woman that I want to go one step further and fantasise about being with guys .....BUT soon as Im done with the action I feel so wrong so embarresed ....I Think I like crossdressing