How do I make it stop?!

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

How do I make it stop?!

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

I am a male, and whenever I crossdress, I come across the same problem. I get hard when I try to tuck. It is so annoying! :evil: Some times when I do get tucked good, I start to get hard, and then it undoes the tape! Does anyone know of a good way to help control my arousal? Thanks! :D

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: How do I make it stop?!

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

When I was going out as "Stephanie" on a regular basis, I became a huge fan of "gaffs" -- a crossdresser-specific, heavy-duty thong or g-string. (Google "gaff" + "crossdress" and you'll find them everywhere from CD/TV shops to Amazon.com.)

They're usually made from heavyweight spandex and do a great job of eliminating unsightly bulges, and they are a lot more comfortable than tape!

After ordering a couple and seeing how well they work, I took advantage of an "end of season sale" from a website that sold women's "build your own bikini" separates and bought several thong bikini bottoms for $5 or so each. They work almost as well, as long as you buy them so they fit snugly, and are a lot more affordable.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

Thanks, I'll try this!

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

Here's a quick DIY gaff if you're still looking. One of my ex-roommates was a Drag Queen, learned about this from her. Hope it helps! http://howtoresolved.com/tube/eSLta4stJ ... thout-tape
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

I masturbate before dressing and that solves all the problems, It takes a long time to get ready and dress, and eventually it comes back.

resolver
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by resolver »

Webmaster & Web Desginer & Blogger.
CEO & Founder : http://e-howtogeek.com/ - http://hotmvideo.com/ - http://ccnaccnpfacile.com/

slave joanna
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slave joanna »

Many years ago Mistress and Her Sister came up with a very simple device that prevents me from displaying a typical male hard on, allows me to tuck and stay ticked, and constantly reminds me that i am under Female Authority. No it does not work as positively as a chastity cage--but almost if your Mistress is into Female Domination, which mine is!

Few who have been under Female Authority can argue that most women have superior imaginations. They are also introduced to clothing items that evolve the use of elastic and thin adjustable straps. Take their bras, for example. A bra has two padded pockets designed to carry and sculpt an amazing amount of weight--in some designs relying on a stiff underwire. The elasticized bra band tightly secured around their chest forms structural anchors for the shoulder straps which are attached to the bra band and the top of each cup. By sliding the metal (or plastic) strap adjuster forward She can lower the cups, and by adjusting it to the back She can lift them up. The bra is an amazing feat of structural engineering, and one that women can closely relate to. This was the model device (garment) that Mistress and Her Sister used to create my cunt and panty harness.

Keep in mind that when this device was created i was early on in my panty training. Both Girls wanted to train me to wear panties 24/7 even at work and in public. It was not possible to guarantee that i would not rush to the nearest rest room to remove my panties when i was out of their sight--much less guarantee that i would remain in tucked female position. The evolution of their creation took several months, but in its final form it accomplishes both tasks remarkably.

The starting point was my waist strap. It is a girl's athletic (cotton) shoe lace. They took my waist measurement and deducted 2" from it, sewing a loop to both ends. A small padlock can join the loops front, or back (my Mistress likes the back closer). Once locked in place, i guarantee that this strap cannot be lowered over my hips, as cotton does not stretch. This formed my bra band, so to speak. Part 2 of the structure is my cunt strap. To start wit i was taken to a plumbing repair shop where a wide assortment of thick rubber "O" rings are available. Eventually W/we decided on a 3/4" diameter base ring and a 5/8" diameter head ring. A great amount of hand lotion is needed to "slip" each onto my small shaft. When in place a warm wash cloth is used to wash the lotion off--effectively "locking" them in place. When put on i experience a "super swelling"--much the same as a clitoris under stimulation, but a "bridge" created by joining the two rings with several winds of electrician tape keeps me from displaying like a male. (The bridge measures 1" by the way.) The swelling is so intense that i become black-and-blue between my rings. Not to worry, when my male disobedience is brought under the control of my feminization rings i am quite ready to get it between my legs and into the soft cotton cradle of my sissy panties. A long strap is looped over my head ring and sewed together. This strap is referred to as my cunt strap. From behind, the Girls are now able to guide my secured smallness into female position and to get it tucked up where it belongs. my cunt strap is guided thru a "D" ring that is sewn on the back of my waist strap, guided between my legs, thru a "D" ring at the front of my waist strap, back between my legs where it is joined to the padlock of my waist strap. Sounds complicated, i know, but it isn't.

A third strap is called my panty strap and it is a long strap sewn to the front of my waist strap. This strap is dropped behind the waist band of my panties to exit a leg opening. The loop at the end of this strap is then returned over the top of my panties and secured to my padlock on my waist strap.

Think about it--i can now lower my panties to my knees only because the loop of my panty strap prevents them from being removed. i have to sit on a toilet because my cunt strap has me in female (between my legs) suspension. So, why not simply cut the cotton straps to free myself? The first reason is because these straps are unique and, themselves, femme. my current waist strap is a white lace embossed with pink bows to show my and Mistress' support of finding a cure for breast cancer. my cunt strap is bright pink, and my panty strap is bright yellow. Replacing a cut strap would, you will agree, be impossible. Reason 2 is that this is a life style. i will never, ever have to remind Mistress to put on Her bra as it is natural for Her to do so. She will never, ever have to remind me to put on my cunt strap and panty harness simply because i am Her sissy slave and required to wear them ALWAYS! No ridged rules of enforcement need to exist, and sometimes it is months between Her call for a random inspection or a call from Her to go to a rest room to send Her a picture from a rest room to prove my obedience.

i am a slave, and She is a Mistress. Her punishments are not fun, nor are they something i want to play with.