It feels so good!

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
happily_locked
Forever Mummified

It feels so good!

Unread post by happily_locked »

I bought a few things today,. In addition to my chastity and plug, I am wearing a bra, and crotchless panties, both of which I have worn before. I am also wearing a garter belt, stockings, and three inch heels. Walking in them is different, but not as difficult as I had feared. The heels have a wide base, likely making it easier to balance. I had never put stockings on before. They really feel fabulous! They are beige, and the hair on my legs does not show at all. I truly wish there was a full-length mirror in my home, so I could see myself. I'll likely be wearing stockings as often as I can in the future, will sleep in them when I can. Right now, I am wishing that I had a dress, or a skirt and blouse, and a wig. This is going to be habit-forming for me. If I could, right now I'd be masturbating furiously, and repeatedly. I simply must find a way to get my key holder to accept me dressed as a lady. If my key holder follows her plans, I have six days to wear this wonderful clothing non-stop!

I never knew how sexy stocking feel to the wearer. OMG!

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: It feels so good!

Unread post by RAE123 »

Wait until you get that LBD on, you will go over the moon.
The first time I got all dressed up, yes I exploded two or three
times with out any touches. I had to keep changing my panties.
Good luck with your dressing, I have been doing it on a regular
bases for over 15 years now.
Rader

shop22
Unfettered Newbie

Re: It feels so good!

Unread post by shop22 »

Post some pictures.