Back to the grind.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: Back to the grind.

Unread post by restricted »

I kept on at her yesterday and she promised she would do them, before I knew it, the girls were here. Unfortunately I had to go shopping so I wasn't in my uniform. But I have warned them that on Monday Nurse Rached will be opening the door to them.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I think you are very lucky that you can dress, and have folks support you. I wish I could learn to dress, and to look as good as you do when you are dressed. The photos that you posted earlier made you look very much as though you were feminine.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Uniform washed and on the line. Later to be starched and ironed. After all everyone expects nurses to be neat and tidy, ready for inspection.

I have seen the carers and they are looking forward to tomorrow. They want photos to send to their friends who are also carers. I'm hoping they all demand to see nurse Rached.

I'm ready to start the maids outfit next weekend.

But the one I am looking forward to which will give me exercises and give them and me a laugh, a belly dancer with a face veil.

Today it's a walk later on for an hour with some friends. It's an excuse to wear my kilt. We are looking for bats.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Here's hoping that some of their friends will also want to see you dressed, after the carers show them you photos. Have you told the carers that you love being dressed and showing off to others, or about some of the other things you love?

restricted
Forever Mummified

The carers loved it and took photos. They will pass them round. I haven't said anything yet. I'll let them do the asking to see me dressed.

I told them an my wife that unless she does her exercises, I keep the uniform on all day. She said she will not be blackmailed. Oh dear. It looks like I will be wearing the dress all day long... :( ................... :lol:

My wife's hairdresser has said she knows of a belly dancing school. That would be my ambition next. Satin skirt, matching bra, Head dress with charms on the band to hold it in place. Thumb thimbles. A little face veil for that mysterious look.

restricted
Forever Mummified

I just spoke to the carers as my wife has to go to hospital tomorrow. Unfortunately it won't be the same ones tomorrow.

What I was going to get them to do was get her dressed while I went and put the uniform on again. I was going to wind her up and tell her that as she has to be wheeled about the hospital in a wheelchair, then a pretty nurse should push her. (Well, 1 out of 2 ain't bad).

restricted
Forever Mummified

Yesterday, one of the mid day carers said I should carry on dressing to make her do the exercises and stop giving out orders.

There is one who has seen the photos and moans she has not seen it for herself. But last night, we had a new carer. Today one of the regulars said I should dress up and shock her!!!!!!

The mind boggles. I think they all love it.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I have been telling you the same thing; Get dressed every day.
You can be a nurse one day, house maid the next, and the belly dancer
on the weekends.
It should be a grate time for you, so go for it.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

The new girl thought it was good and she loved it as well. I've had a chat with one of the girls who will be here to put my missus in a wheelchair for the hospital. When they are getting her dressed I will be upstairs putting my uniform on and telling them I will take over once they have got her ready. The are going to tell her I have to push her round the hospital dressed like that unless she does her exercises.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Great fun this morning. A new carer. The other one showed the pictures of me. She loved it. She thought it was great.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Being treated like a servant today so I'm now in my maids uniform for the day.