Can't wait.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Can't wait.

Unread post by restricted »

AS I am too old to worry about stopping crossdressing, then I might as well enjoy myself. I need to lose weight so I will go out for this idea. I don't think, in fact I know I won't look this good, but if it loses me weight and makes me fit again, I'll do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YQM_zfYO7Q

I have been looking for stuff to make the costume up. It might cheer my wife up as she is bed bound.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Can't wait.

Unread post by RAE123 »

You might have to lose a lot more than just weight to get into an costume
like she is wearing; and the moves she makes...... Wow!!
good luck.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

I've found a costume that fits funnily enough. I won't be as fit as her though. :lol:

I thought it might give my missus a laugh and make her want to see some more.

I spoke to the carers as they were late this morning. I said I thought Nurse Rached had scared them off. They said it didn't and thought I looked great in it.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Thats great; Now you have no worries about being seen in a dress at home.
The Carers all like it, So you have an open season now.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

I'll wait until, the weekend and see what they all say. Hopefully this has been put about. It might pay me to do a losing bet with them that I can make her do her exercises or I will have to do a forfeit of their choice. I have warned them that she is going back to her old ways of ordering me about like a servant. In my case, as a maid. :D *says he thankfully.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Well, I have started to get the little bits for my belly dancers outfit. I have the veil, the finger cymbals, the earrings. The cymbals won't be here until May though.

I am looking at foot chains, ankle, arm and wrist cuffs with coins on them, a waist veil with coins, a head band with coins. The bra has to be picked yet. Plus tassels. Finally the satin skirt.

I am practising my belly dance as well. It should give her a good laugh as well as the girls.
I don't know what name to chose though. Probably the mysterious Fatima.

The hairdresser can introduce the new entertainer, put the music on, and through the door comes one leg, an arm and then me.

Looking for belly dance music now. One piece I do like is Mark Knoppfler "Caravan on the move". But maybe a more authentic piece of music might be best.

The hairdresser has told me she knows of a belly dancing school.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Here is the music. Starts by me hiding behind a door frame. Then as it starts with the drums, an arm comes out. As the music starts with the flute, the arm starts to wave. As the music builds up, a leg comes out. Once the drum comes in again, the whole body comes into view.

I have got the pelvic thrusts in time with the music in my mind. I hope I don't ruin it. A few twirls and hip sways, the tassels on the breasts will swing later. I have to practice now.

The quiet bit as it runs down leads back to just arm waving and gradual disappearance behind the door frame.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PgnueBUFMM

Here's a different version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYZKT1BpQpY

restricted
Forever Mummified

As the carers are game for a laugh, I will offer to pay them to put all the male up on me and the jewellery. It will take too long to do it myself. Or nip over to the hairdressers and get her to do the face paint and then drive back myself before finishing the outfit off. Otherwise wait until she is asleep and get ready myself.

Here's the list of things I have got (not all arrived yet though)
All in purple.

Head veil with head band complete with trinklets.
Face mask for over nose and mouth.
Purple lipstick and lip liner.
A wrap over top. The tassels with be fastened with safety pins so others can use the top later.
A waist scarf with trinklets.
A full length belly dancers skirt.
Wrist, arm and ankle bands with trinklets.
Purple eyeshadow with a black thin eyeliner to make my eyes appear almond shape.
False nails and purple varnish.
Clip on ear rings.
Finger cymbals.
A long black wig. It needs a purple head band though to hold it back and give it that belly dancers look of a long tail rather than one long mop of hair. It will allow the earrings to show.
A gold medallion trinket to rest between my breasts.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

But later today, they are meeting my wife's maid. I can't go anywhere without her calling me. So if it's a servant she wants, a servant she gets. That should get them laughing and her realising what she is doing to me.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I think you should dress for twelve hours any time she orders you about, or makes unreasonable demands on you. Each incident should reset the clock to twelve hours more of being dressed. Tell her why you are dressed as her maid or carer for now. It may make shopping a challenge unless you finally decide to go out while dressed...

restricted
Forever Mummified

I didn't have time to let them meet the maid. Later today they will. :lol:

restricted
Forever Mummified

One piece of music I am choreographing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HxhPIX2gjM

restricted
Forever Mummified

The hairdresser is going to make me some see through slave girl / genie pantaloons perhaps I should get a black bra and panties to cover up and enhance the wreck of the body.

I spoke to her about a French maids outfit and she thought it would be hilarious. She said she would alter one on my maids uniforms, but I think a proper one would be best as the maids uniform doesn't flare out enough to display the frilly petticoats. We will see. That is my target for this year.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Sitting here in my maids outfit. Black dress, white apron. Black panties, white bra, white petticoat, black shoes, brown stockings, Black wig with a maids cap perched on top.

One of the girls said she couldn't wait to see what I am up to, but all she knows I am up to something, what it is, she has no idea. The other one doesn't even know yet. They know how she treats me.

If it's a servant she wants, a servant she gets. The other day she even told me I can go and wash up the dishes. So, this may be on all day.

Only 20 minutes to go. Wish me luck.

restricted
Forever Mummified

I don't believe it. My luck is out. I was ready but then a delivery van turned up and I had to get changed as quickly as possible. Before I could get dressed again, the girls turned up and moaned that I should have kept it on. But I have promised them that I will be in my nurses uniform at dinner time and the maids at tea time.

Since when have they started deliveries at 7.30? I normally have to wait all day. Someone was in a hurry to get finished that's for sure.

restricted
Forever Mummified

I did it today. The girls turned up and there was me in my full maids outfit. They loved it. One wanted a photo of me. So now they can expect anything. As I said, it gave them a laugh and me. And my life is so bad at present I need all the laughs I can get.

I have a feeling they might be expecting to see me in it al the time (Hopefully).

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Glad to hear that it worked out today, and that you didn't have a first-thing-in-the-morning delivery this time! :lol:

restricted
Forever Mummified

Two came today at 12 and one said she saw the photograph. She loved it. The first two came back at 4 and I had put the outfit on again. One said I looked brilliant in it.

So now that leaves me with seeing the 12.00 two as nurse Rached or the maid. :D

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

My vote is for the Maid; They are sexy ones to say the least,
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

Didn't have time dinner time. But two different carers turned up and one said she had seen the photo. She thought it was hilarious. Later, with me as the maid with a different apron on, the first two came back and fell about laughing. They thought it was brilliant. More photos taken.

Sexy I ain't though.

I have a few more things planned for later in the year.

I will ask for the photos to be sent to me and I will put them on here.

Just ordered a 2 layer skirt with a split for belly dancing. I am being put in touch with a belly dance teacher. She will be told what it is being done for. I will enjoy it, but ore importantly, it will give my wife a laugh.

Later I am going to decorate our living room like a Arabic tent. As we can't go on holidays, I will have to bring the holidays to her. I will get a male and female genie outfit along with a Sheik's costume. All I need is large cushions.

restricted
Forever Mummified

The mid day carers turned up. One has seen the maid before. The other one hasn't and she had a big grin on her face.

I have warned them about the Harem I am starting for our holidays. I have found an Arab Princes outfit, and a male genie. I am going to have to make a female genie / slave girl outfit for myself. I have told them that one day I will have to be in my belly dancers outfit. As there is a lot of makeup involved it will have to stay on all day. They said they will make time to see it. :D

I feel the world is my oyster now.