Jasmine the slave girl

Because boys will be girls will be boys.

How would you chain Jasmine?

1/ by one wrist.
4%
2/ by ankle
4%
3/ loosely by neck.
4%
4/ hands together chained in front
22%
5/ hands apart by side.
13%
6/ hands apart above head.
22%
7/ hands together above head.
30%

Total votes: 23

restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: Jasmine the slave girl

Unread post by restricted »

The girls have decided they want me ready tied up with rope. Then they can drag me into our lounge and tell the other half I must not talk. They will give her a horsewhip to make sure I obey every command.

They come back in the evening to chain me up and leave me somewhere to allow others to come to my rescue. (I am hoping only after suitably teasing me about leaving me wherever it is). It would allow the girls to go home and while having a bed time tango, think of me possibly left out all night.

I am having a poster made up "KASBAH. Slave auction. Tuesday 4th of September"
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

Reverse Prayer

restricted
Forever Mummified

Jasmine caused a lot of problems. I'm glad that I didn't go the whole hog now. Instead I wrapped some rope around my wrist and asked the carers to tow me into the lounge. They had been talking and someone from their office reported me to Social Services.

They contacted me and told me. I explained and they couldn't understand why they hadn't phoned the carers (I could have been a violent person) or me and let me explain. They thought the idea was hilarious when I explained what it was all about. To make my bed bound wife have a good laugh at my expense. They just advised that if I do anything, I should leave the carers out of the picture. They did agree that the office had failed in their "duty of care" to their staff.

Heavens knows what would have been said had I locked myself in chains for them to find. (I have done that a few times on my own with a night light candle out in the garden) The key behind the candle in the lamp. :D

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Yes, a lot of caution is advised. I under stand you see a chance for them to
help you have a few fancies fulfilled, But they are worried that someone might
get wind of it and report the carers to the authorities.
You have had a good run up till now, Being dressed in a nurses uniform, or any
Female clothes is not a crime; However Bondage can be thought of as a criminal behavior.
So please be careful, do self bondage, so you can still have some fun with out bringing
in the Authorities.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

I do self bondage. This was just for the other half. The carers thought it a hoot when I said they could go home to their partners and think I might be chained up in the garden all night.