Jasmine the slave girl

Because boys will be girls will be boys.

How would you chain Jasmine?

1/ by one wrist.
4%
2/ by ankle
4%
3/ loosely by neck.
4%
4/ hands together chained in front
22%
5/ hands apart by side.
13%
6/ hands apart above head.
22%
7/ hands together above head.
30%

Total votes: 23

restricted
Forever Mummified

Jasmine the slave girl

Unread post by restricted »

She has to await her fate at the Kasbah. She needs to be chained to the wall.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Re: Jasmine the slave girl

Unread post by Stahlketten »

You don't offer enough options, so no vote from me.

If a slave girl were worthy, I would attach chains to her neck, wrists and ankles and they would all be connected.
If she needed to be attached to a ring in the wall or floor, I would put an additional chain around either her neck or her ankle depending on whether she was obedient or not. If the ring was in the floor or very low on the way and she was not obedient, she might find her neck attached to it with a very short chain.

- Stahlketten.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Don't forget, I might have to chain myself up and await to be released. Or the girls might chain me up to await my fate, but I don't want to go over the top for them.

I'm hoping they will unlock me in the morning and chain me up at tea time. That way I can arrange for our next door neighbour to lock me up first thing in the morning and unlock me at night when she feels like it. The key to left just out of reach.

As it is, I have to devise a way of not using too many padlocks. The chain will have to be removed from the wall and I would have to be led in to my wife who has bought me at the slave auction.

I am going to tell them to let her know I must not talk, just be an attentive slave for the day.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Why not too many padlocks?
Are you concerned with there being too many keys? I have not been following your general discussion.
If so, you can get a set of keyed-alike padlocks. I have been buying them at the dollar store and it isn't hard to find a few, perhaps a dozen that all work off the same key. The ones I am finding are not high security, but they are more secure than the typical handcuff locks.

It is also possible to secure multiple chains with one padlock, but it requires a specific shape of link to create the cuffs and then secure them by passing the free end through a link. I forget what this is called.

- Stahlketten.

restricted
Forever Mummified

I have worked out a way so only one padlock is required.

The chain goes from a hook way out of my reach. Then through a large ring just above head height. Then onto the chain around my neck. The hook will be at waist level, but out of my reach. The chain length from the ring to my neck should be 15 inches and that makes the key just two inches beyond my reach.

This way the girls have only got the one lock to undo to release me from the wall and lead me into the lounge,and then one on my neck leaving the neck chain with a heavy lock to remind me I'm a slave Bedroom doors will be locked so I can't get dressed. The keys to the bedrooms will be locked in my car on the front driveway.

Then I had to make a hangman's noose, thread the rope through the chain and make another hangman's noose. Each hand will go the through the other noose. Pull tight and hopefully the hands should be fastened in a cross shape. Or just make the one noose and pull it through the link so each hand is either side of the chain.

restricted
Forever Mummified

To make sure I stay in the outfit of the day, I have improvised this. The girls will lock it together and throw the keys into next doors back garden. So no matter what happens, I am stuck.

This is unfinished. I left it rough to show how it works. I have yet to trim it and put the hasps on. Or may use four eye screws (2 on each piece of wood) and put a padlock through them. Later I will get one made of metal. The single bar shows how it works.
Attachments
003.JPG
003.JPG (29.78 KiB) Viewed 26192 times
005.JPG

restricted
Forever Mummified

The carers have agreed that on the day, they will let themselves in and see to my wife. Afterwards they will search for me. I have told them that I will be chained up somewhere. Indoors or in the back garden. One joked she might leave me chained up out the front of the house. :oops:

I have said Jasmine is not allowed to talk and if I did they would get a cash incentive. They said they will make me talk. I am getting chains with bells on them so every time I move, the bells rattle.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

It looks like your plan is coming together nicely!
restricted wrote:To make sure I stay in the outfit of the day, I have improvised this. The girls will lock it together and throw the keys into next doors back garden. So no matter what happens, I am stuck.
And how exactly are you going to retrieve your keys? I'm guessing the neighbor might be involved with that part? :D

restricted
Forever Mummified

:D. That is the cunning plan. To leave me there until she feels fit. :oops: :gag: :whip: :evil: :D

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I still think you are having way more fun than a slave is allowed.
I hope you are Gagged also, It is essential.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

In the morning, the girls will find me chained and gagged awaiting my urn to be sold on the Kasbah. :gag: They will undo the gag, drag me in to the person who has bought me. One towing me by the chain and one and behind me with the cane making sure I don't drag back. :whip:

The slave girls pantaloons are thin so offer little protection against slave drivers. :lol:

restricted
Forever Mummified

Wha'hay. My luck is in. The girl said she is looking forward to seeing me all chained up and then dragging me into the owner of the slave girl. :gag: She can't wait to leave me chained up in the evening so someone else can rescue me and it gives next door a chance to tease me as well. :oops:

I have told her of the slave drivers prod stick and I need to get a whippy cane to make sure the slave girl does as she is told. :evil: :whip: :o :shock: :oops:

She also wants to put the makeup on me.

I'm in heaven.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Today I spoke to the girls and said I didn't want them to think I am forcing it on them. If they wanted to back out they could. I would still go ahead, but without them helping. I could not blame them and would not hold it against them. Tea , coffee and biscuits would be available.

They both said they are looking forward to it and want to help. It should be a laugh. My dreams come true. :D :D :D :D :lol:

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I am only one of many who hope that the carers do chain you up and leave you for your neighbor. Perhaps your neighbor will return their favor by leaving you chained up for them next week...

restricted
Forever Mummified

They have said they are looking forward to chaining me up at the end of the day. How long I will be there is out of my control. I will tell them that when they get back to their partners, and are doing the bedtime tango, think of poor little me chained up outside. As far as they know I could be there until the next day.

restricted
Forever Mummified

I have told net door I will be left chained up outside and it is for her to decide how long Jasmine would remain chained. Even all night. The girls could go back and screw their partners thinking about poor Jasmine while she goes to bed knowing where I am. Plus she gets the use of the riding crop o a defenceless Jasmine's butt. She grinned at the idea.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Lady luck is smiling on me. I told next door that I will be chained to the wall outside so she can tease me by dangling the keys in front of me. How long I remain there is up to her. she will have the use of the horsewhip as well. She laughed at the ide. She laughed.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Will you be gaged the entire time? A slave should not be able to cry for help,
or attract others by their crying out.
Let us know how long you are chained up, and how many wackes you received.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

I have been looking. I am letting the girls decide how they will leave me and next door to decide how long I should be left there for. What I am going to do is ask the carer girls to think of Jasmine left chained up, possibly for all night for them to find in the morning, and then think of me as they do the bedtime tango with their partners. I won't ask for the results. If it is that good they will volunteer the answers.

But when they find me they are going to say they have found a buyer for me and while one pulls me in by the chain, the other walks behind with the prodder and horsewhip. (How often I get whipped I don't know but as I will explain, I can hardly report it or them. If anything they should report me. She will leave it for my missus to threaten me with. I am not allowed to talk. I will be summonsed by a hand clap. The same as the genie.

They will find me having been kidnapped, chained and gagged, awaiting for a buyer at the old Kasbah. I can't be gagged all day as I will need to eat and drink.

I'm praying it goes off to this extent.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Idea for locking bedroom doors now redundant. Will post pictures when the chains are in place on the wardrobes and the key is in my car out at the front of the house.