For better or for worse?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

For better or for worse?

Unread post by restricted »

Well, several people have now seen me in some form of female attire. They all agree with one thing, I look better in female clothes than I do male clothes.

One thing I like is the knowledge of safety in that there is no zip to slide down exposing myself. :oops: :lol:
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Re: For better or for worse?

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

Well I think that is a good thing, because now you should have more time, and less people to worry about judging you if you get caught. I don't know what my roommate would think if he caught me...

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

I wish that everyone could live with people that knew the importance of being able to dress in a way that makes you feel happy and whole. We have to put on masks all day and be the person that society wants us to be in order to make enough money to get by. Home *should* be the place that we can actually unwind and be ourselves. Yes I'm speaking from the point of a trans* person - but I think that this same logic could be applied to everyone.

Sorry I don't mean to soap box, but I think that having safe personal space is so incredibly important for everyone.
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Good for you, now there is no reason for you not to be dressed.
Sooooooo---- Get dressed, and stay dressed.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

The joys of rising early. To be able to walk around in a skirt so short that my knickers are displayed at the back. The feeling of fresh air in certain regions is wonderful.

After the disaster of the slave girl item the other week, (No photos because of it as I want to forget what happened), it is a pleasure to be just me.

I have worked out a plan to help my wife. Rather than tell her what day it is, I have chosen a colour of uniform. She has to work out what day it is from the colour. That gives a colour to make her think and stimulate her brain.

Sunday, black. (Maids outfit), The rest are nurses uniforms.
Monday, royal blue,
Tuesday, green,
Wednesday, white,
Thursday, hospital blue,
Friday, Lilac
Saturday, light blue

What happened regarding the slave girl? The first week was okay. The other half loved it. The genie, the Egyptian, the Arab, the slave and on the Saturday the sand dance. She laughed so much at that, she couldn't talk.

The following week, the slave girl. There I was in see through pantaloons, bra, panties, face veil, head veil, lots of jangly things so whatever I did, I would be heard. In come the carers and I didn't bother tying myself up. I just wrapped some rope around my wrists and got them to pull me in. They told her that they found this on the doorstep.

My wife loved it and laughed so much. No more was thought about it. Until the next day. I was the belly dancer by then. Lots of jangly things on me. I had arranged to be "caught by the district nurse". She had seen the posters I put up and the early photos. She had taken them back for the other nurses to see.

When she came down, I had to do an impromptu belly dance. She loved it. She said she had never seen my wife so relaxed and motivated. Later I did the belly dance and I had to stop. My wife was laughing so much, I thought she was crying.

Later that day, I got a phone call from Social Services about some rope. I explained the situation. They could not understand why they had been contacted. But it put a dampener on three months of planning. I phoned the care company up and was told that they had a duty to protect their staff. Shame they never contacted me first or the girls as I could have been a violent person.

But Social Services said that they liked the ideas, but next time leave the care staff out of it.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Sounds like you have it all in order; Good luck, and keep on dressing.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

It was enjoyable yesterday being able to wear the maids uniform all day (except when the carers were going to turn up as per advice from Social Services). But even then it was slip the dress off, take the bra filling out and pull trousers and jumper on.

Today nurse Rached takes over again.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Well, now next door has got a full time job. This means that even if she didn't say it, she might have been embarrassed at seeing me in a dress. :oops: :shock: Now I can wear one as long as I like. :D

To help my wife, I have different coloured nurses dresses (very comfortable) and we don't tell her the day, she has to work out what day it is from the uniform I am wearing. :?

I have to change while the carers are hear. It turns out that occasionally, one of them is the woman who reported me to social services. They advised me to not do anything while the carers are here. Still, it doesn't take long to whip off a dress and pull trousers on. A jumper covers the bra (les inserts). :evil:

It's great to be back in stockings with the suspender belt tugging at my knickers. :lol:

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I myself have under dressed for years. You wear a bra and a pull over shirt,
and fem jeans over your panties, garter belt and stockings.
On the surface, you look like a boy, all the while dressed as a female.
You can't tell the difference, but feel the difference.
Try it, I bet you will like it. Today, many women wear jeans, and you will
just blend in.
Rae

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

RAE123 wrote:I myself have under dressed for years. You wear a bra and a pull over shirt,
and fem jeans over your panties, garter belt and stockings.
On the surface, you look like a boy, all the while dressed as a female.
You can't tell the difference, but feel the difference.
Try it, I bet you will like it. Today, many women wear jeans, and you will
just blend in.
Rae
The jeans thing is an interesting idea. Though I don't think I'll be trying it. I can't stand jeans. They are always so tight, and not the kind of tight I like. I can never get comfortable in them.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

restricted wrote:Well, now next door has got a full time job. This means that even if she didn't say it, she might have been embarrassed at seeing me in a dress. :oops: :shock: Now I can wear one as long as I like. :D

To help my wife, I have different coloured nurses dresses (very comfortable) and we don't tell her the day, she has to work out what day it is from the uniform I am wearing. :?

I have to change while the carers are hear. It turns out that occasionally, one of them is the woman who reported me to social services. They advised me to not do anything while the carers are here. Still, it doesn't take long to whip off a dress and pull trousers on. A jumper covers the bra (les inserts). :evil:

It's great to be back in stockings with the suspender belt tugging at my knickers. :lol:
It must be fun to have partners. When I crossdress, it is either to wear something fun and/or revealing to add to the intensity of my sessions. Or to wear something women normally wear, and go for a stroll while my roommate is out. I have at times though about telling him of my fetishes, and maybe ending up with a playmate, but I can't risk him looking for somewhere else to live, or asking me to look for somewhere else to live.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Kinky Trash;
I get Jeans from Woman-Within. They are the 5 pocket boot cut stretch denim.
They are very comfortable, and being a Woman's" size, they have a tall rise
like mens jeans have.
You can't tell the difference from mens jeans, but stretch when you do.
Even my wife liked the fit on me, so I only wear them.
Rae

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

hmm, maybe I'll try them out.

restricted
Forever Mummified

They might help me. The shortest leg men's trousers are 29 inches. Women's go down to 27. That's my inside leg measurement. I used to like the women's trousers with the side zip and in one case even a back zip but sadly, these are no longer available. :(

restricted
Forever Mummified

New colour scheme.
Sunday, Black. (Maids outfit), The rest are nurses uniforms.
Monday, Blue,
Tuesday, Aqua green,
Wednesday, White,
Thursday, Lilac
Friday, Maroon
Saturday, Bottle green

Now sent off for matching bras. I will have to buy some half slips and dye them to match. (I am fed up with the straps of full slips slipping off of my shoulders.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Good luck on finding colored slips; Just finding white half slips is a treasure hunt.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

Might have to be nylon or cotton white ones and dye them.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Nice day yesterday dressed all day as Mildred the maid. Today as Nurse Rached, I am in one of my blue uniforms and find that I think I look smart. I even feel smart for a change. :D

restricted
Forever Mummified

I can't for the life of me figure out why women choose to wear trousers, / jeans when skirts are so much more comfortable. :D

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

They are trying to cross dress as Boys. LOL
Rae