Warmer days

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Warmer days

Unread post by restricted »

Things have moved on since I last posted about my holiday indoors for my bed ridden wife.

The care firm has dumped us which is a shame as the carers were all great except for one circumstance. One called my wife a lard arse as she is putting on weight. The care firm dumped us when we said we did not want her in the house. They didn't even give us a chance to calm down. We had to have her in or we go.

Unfortunately the new care firm are more stand offish. But the care for my wife is better I have to say. That is the most important thing.

Anyway, my only chance at present of putting on a skirt or dress is early in the morning and now the warmer weather is coming, I look forward to sitting out in the garden in my skirt and blouse or my uniform dress. The only problem is that a friend has hit hard times and we may have to put her and her son up. Which then narrows it down to just being dressed when he is at school between visits from the carers. :(
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: Warmer days

Unread post by restricted »

I got caught (deliberately) by my wife's carers while dressed in one of my nurses uniforms. One said it was the same colour as theirs. They laughed at it and said I looked good in it. They liked the joke when I said I'm applying for a job with them.

However, afterwards I slipped on a low cut blouse (kept the bra and panties on) plus short skirt and sat out in the garden getting some warmth from the sun. It was lovely. So peaceful with either side of use being away for a week or two.

Later, I might slip a bikini on and continue with my sunning myself.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.