Planning already

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Planning already

Unread post by restricted »

As you must have seen, because we can't get away for holidays owing to my wife being bed bound, I turn the living room into a different holiday theme for her each year. Last year was a Moroccan theme. Male parts, Genie, Egyptian, Arab, Slave. Female part, slave girl, belly dancer, genie.

This year it was an Indian theme. Male parts, Char wallah in a dhoti. Maharaja. Female - I spent a week as the maharini. Getting a sari to look good is hard work. I couldn't have done too badly as my Indian dentist asked how I got it on as she can't do it herself. I have bought another sari which I shall wear at Christmas time.

Anyway, I am open to suggestions on what theme for next year. Mexican? Hawaiian? Spanish? Greek / Roman? Georgian / Victorian?

I prefer the female part as you can doo more to it to make it stand out from the norm. The Greek / Roman one would be easy. One sheet will do for both male and female parts. Hawaii grass skirt and give the carers a lei as they come in. I like the idea of the Georgian / Victorian theme. Maybe by next year I could persuade one of the carers to tighten a corset on me (I have to be careful after the last episode where I got a carer involved) or visit a dominatrix just to tighten the corset each day.

But it leaves many choices, Butler, Kitchen maid, Maid, Lady Muck, Lord Muck.

Any other siggestions?
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Frank
Chair Bound

Re: Planning already

Unread post by Frank »

US Western? You can use cowboys, Native Americans, saloon/burlesque dancers, civil war cavalry soldier. Anything from about 1840 to 1900 works.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: Planning already

Unread post by restricted »

I looked at that but it means buying a complete wardrobe. We don't have a fancy dress place with that much stock near us. A theatrical agency would be best. But that is some miles away. I imagined me as a cowgirl tied tightly to a post and waiting to be rescued.

Greek or Roman is easy. One sheet can do for either sexes. We have got a few old blankets so I might become a monk or a nun.

I'd like to do Japanese or Chinese. But alas, I'm too big.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.