Vulnerable situations

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
Exhibcouple
Unfettered Newbie

Vulnerable situations

Unread post by Exhibcouple »

Hi all. New to this forum but love the posts. I have been into crossdressing for quite some time and also enjoy some bondage. Combining the two really turns me on since it makes me feel very vulnerable. Luckily my wife is also into it and comes up with some pretty creative situations to put me in to bring about that vulnerable feeling.

I can't pass as a woman so we only do things where their is only a small chance of being caught. I thought I would list some of the things she has made me do. I'm sure some of them will seem pretty tame to those of you with more experience but I'm trying to get more daring. Would love to hear from others on what they've done to possibly give us more ideas.

1. Has made me dress, locked on the cock cage and made me watch as she played with guys on cam.

2. Has dressed me and taken me for a ride in the car with no clothes to change into

3. Had me dress in the woods and jack off.

4. Hid my underwear and made me wear panties to work and at home for two weeks. At the end she made me wear pantyhose to work and for the drive home I had to lock on a pair of heels. She had the key with her at home.

5. Wore a skirt and blouse under an overcoat to the movies. When the movie started I had to open the coat and lock on a pair of heels. During the movie she jacked me off and I had to sit the rest of the time in my cum soaked pantyhose.

6. Once when working from home she made me dress and lock the heels and dress on me. She then put the keys in a time lock safe so I couldn't change. I had to attend conference calls dressed like that all day.

7. She likes to collect my cum for a few weeks and freeze it. Then when we play she will use the cum in various ways to make me eat it or use it for lube on her strapon
image.jpeg

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Vulnerable situations

Unread post by Petrajane »

Welcome to the forums, sounds like you are in a good situation in so much that your partner allows, nay, encourages your crossdressing! Lovely.

Exhibcouple
Unfettered Newbie

Yes I am definitely a lucky guy. She doesn't want me dressed all the time but does enjoy it when we play.

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

Can I join you? :oops:

Exhibcouple
Unfettered Newbie

We've never included other people but that could be fun!

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

But I am afraid we live too far away from each other.

Maybe an idea: lock him in a chastity cage or belt so it makes you have to sit while going to toilet. :D

Exhibcouple
Unfettered Newbie

We've done that for a few hours but not an extended period of time since it starts to hurt. I need to get a better cage.

Thanks for the idea!

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

I am jealous.

southern_sub_gurl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by southern_sub_gurl »

Hi Exhibcouple!

I have very similar interests in my life and have experienced some of the same scenarios you described in your post. You and I share in the wonderful companionship of a wife who understands our kinks and even participates at times. I Look forward to talking with you further!

Love,

Trish

Exhibcouple
Unfettered Newbie

Hi Trish

That's awesome that your wife is into it too. I would like to chat about it sometime.

southern_sub_gurl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by southern_sub_gurl »

That's awesome that your wife is into it too. I would like to chat about it sometime.
Sure! That sounds great!

I am a lucky gurl for sure!

So I read in your first post that your wife once locked you into heels and a dress, then put the keys in a time lock safe. So what kind of safe do you have? I have and use a Captured Discipline time lock safe but it's more like a strongbox, I wish security was a little better with it since it only has one small locking bolt I can defeat it by warping the lid enough to disengage the lock, probably not normally a problem for most users but I'm a big gurl. Also did you make your dress itself lockable or did you have another method of locking it on?

Love,
Trish