Last time for a week or two.

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Last time for a week or two.

Unread post by restricted »

I am getting a cleaner in to go through the house. I need to clear out the junk, but every time I try, I look at things and put them back. Things I will never use go back. I can't get my kids to help me. They don't want to know me unless it's because they want money.

So I am getting this woman in. So my kink remains secret I am having to put my clothes into storage.

Today I sat in the garden in my 1940's style dress and it put me in the mood that once the house is cleared, I can get fully dressed in all the underwear and have a good time. She is up for a laugh and I may just leave some of the pictures of what I did for my late wife as she laid in bed and other things for charity. Maybe she might suggest that I do it for her.

I'll tread very carefully.
Res.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Re: Last time for a week or two.

This is ridiculous. People were supposed to come and stay haven't turned up and they have since had an accident, so it might be some time before they come to stay. My cleaning lady is coming next week but we have to make a date. In the mean time, I'm getting wound up now wearing my outfits. I will have to lock them in the shed I think. My clothes, not my guests or cleaning lady. :lol:

restricted
Forever Mummified

I couldn't stand it any longer. I got my stuff out of storage and sat in the garden wearing my full circle skirt and two lace petticoats, bra, (with G size breasts) panties (Cotton ones. Not glamorous but they keep my bum warm). T shirt, 3 and a half inch heels. There is a chance I could be seen. But I feel so much more relaxed.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Good for you, and why should you not dress the way you want to in your own house.
I recently bought a large skirt much like your dress with you standing on the stairs.
and I have the Petticoat to go with it. I think it is about 4 feet across when I am standing.
WOW!!, what a great feeling wearing it.
rader

restricted
Forever Mummified

Today I have done my housework in stockings, panties, girdle, bra with G fillings, petticoat, 1940's dress, pinafore, wig and scarf and flat shoes. I had to get it done quickly as I am expecting a delivery and that would shock the delivery person. :oops: :o :shock: So now it's time for a nice cup of coffee in the garden.